What is involved in Stakeholder analysis
Find out what the related areas are that Stakeholder analysis connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Stakeholder analysis thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Stakeholder analysis journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Stakeholder analysis leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Stakeholder analysis related domains to cover and 90 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Stakeholder analysis, Business administration, Conflict resolution, Crowdsourcing, Participation, Policy, Project, Project management, Public consultation, Responsibility assignment matrix, Stakeholder management, Stakeholder theory:
Stakeholder analysis Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Stakeholder analysis quality and overcome Stakeholder analysis skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In a project to restructure Stakeholder analysis outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
– How to deal with Stakeholder analysis Changes?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Study Business administration management and test out new things.
– Does Stakeholder analysis include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Stakeholder analysis experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is maximizing Stakeholder analysis protection the same as minimizing Stakeholder analysis loss?
Conflict resolution Critical Criteria:
X-ray Conflict resolution tasks and gather practices for scaling Conflict resolution.
– What are the key elements of your Stakeholder analysis performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the long-term Stakeholder analysis goals?
– How do we go about Securing Stakeholder analysis?
Crowdsourcing Critical Criteria:
Shape Crowdsourcing engagements and reduce Crowdsourcing costs.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Stakeholder analysis process?
– Who sets the Stakeholder analysis standards?
– How do we keep improving Stakeholder analysis?
Participation Critical Criteria:
Face Participation quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– The communication objectives need to be tailored to each stakeholder group, depending on their level of influence, power, and support. Is the message intended to persuade, inform, educate, create participation, influence, change perceptions, influence behavior, engage, garner support, address concerns, or establish ambassadors to support the change?
– Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Stakeholder analysis project?
– Is Stakeholder analysis dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– How do we encourage consumer participation on web sites?
Policy Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Policy leadership and work towards be a leading Policy expert.
– Describe the companys current practices that are used to protect proprietary information and customer privacy and personal information. Does the company have an information classification and handling policy?
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Does your organization include risk management processes in policy decisions, such as implementation of a new specification, design requirement, or other related elements?
– What is the policy for the creation of a new relationship category (who can create a new category or disable an existing one?
– Has the vendors policy or stance on re-validation of products when new releases of the product are issued been considered?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability to print an easy-to-read policy summary for audit purposes?
– Do policy and procedure manuals address managements enterprise Risk Management philosophy?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– Are source documents kept and made available in accordance with a written policy?
– If your data is being stored elsewhere, do they have a backup policy in place?
– Does the company have an information classification and handling policy?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– Does top management have a transfer pricing policy?
– What are the policy or regulatory considerations?
– Is the Cybersecurity policy reviewed or audited?
– Does your company have any formal policy concerning MD?
Project Critical Criteria:
Study Project decisions and slay a dragon.
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– If the project/program is not fully funded for the year, how will this affect the project/programs implementation and what is being done to address this issue?
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– Will the product of the project fail to satisfy customer requirements if a change request is not executed?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– What was the most important criteria/item in the personnel system project?
– Is the project on schedule, on budget, and meeting specifications?
– What do you do when project lives vary significantly?
– What is the annual or total budget for this project?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is meant by managing the triple constraint?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– What sources of information are reliable?
– How will you evaluate this project?
– How do we minimize impact and cost?
– What is agile project management?
– Who is doing what for whom?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Start Project management goals and improve Project management service perception.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Stakeholder analysis move?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– Can scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Velocity -how fast are we going?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– What is scrum?
Public consultation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Public consultation quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Public consultation.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Stakeholder analysis forward?
– Are there recognized Stakeholder analysis problems?
Responsibility assignment matrix Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Responsibility assignment matrix decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Responsibility assignment matrix.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Stakeholder analysis is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Stakeholder analysis objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Stakeholder analysis that make it risky?
– Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
Stakeholder management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Stakeholder management goals and devise Stakeholder management key steps.
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Stakeholder analysis leader?
– Is there a Stakeholder analysis Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are we Assessing Stakeholder analysis and Risk?
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Stakeholder theory adoptions and tour deciding if Stakeholder theory progress is made.
– How will you know that the Stakeholder analysis project has been successful?
– What are our Stakeholder analysis Processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Stakeholder analysis Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Stakeholder analysis External links:
Stakeholder Analysis | BEST way to analyse Stakeholders
Stakeholder Analysis, Stakeholder Mapping Template – …
Free Stakeholder Analysis Templates Smartsheet
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Conflict resolution External links:
10 Conflict Resolution Mistakes to Avoid – verywell.com
Conflict resolution in emergency medicine – ScienceDirect
Conflict Resolution Institute | University of Denver
Crowdsourcing External links:
CrowdSource.com – Managed Crowdsourcing Solutions
Alegion: Crowdsourcing Automation for AI Training Data
MyMusicTaste – Crowdsourcing Platform for Music & Live …
Participation External links:
MIPS Individual or Group Participation – QPP
Participation Lookup – QPP
[PDF]IRS e-file Application Participation
Policy External links:
What is a title policy on a home? | Yahoo Answers
title insurance policy – investopedia.com
Project External links:
About us – Untitled Project
Steam Community :: Guide :: “Untitled” Project X
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute – Official Site
Public consultation External links:
NHS Public Consultation – Transgender Trend
[PDF]Manure Management Public Consultation Meeting …
Responsibility assignment matrix External links:
Download Content Responsibility Assignment Matrix …
Responsibility assignment matrix
http://A responsibility assignment matrix (RAM), also known as RACI matrix /ˈreɪsiː/ or ARCI matrix or linear responsibility chart (LRC), describes the participation by various roles in completing tasks or deliverables for a project or business process. It is especially useful in clarifying roles and responsibilities in cross-functional/departmental projects and processes.
How to Use the Responsibility Assignment Matrix ― The …
Stakeholder management External links:
What You Must Know About Stakeholder Management – CEG
Stakeholder Management Plan in Project Management
Stakeholder Management » R. Edward Freeman
Stakeholder theory External links:
R. Edward Freeman | Stakeholder Theory
[PDF]Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, and the …