What is involved in Adaptive Learning
Find out what the related areas are that Adaptive Learning connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Adaptive Learning thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Adaptive Learning journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Adaptive Learning leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Adaptive Learning related domains to cover and 47 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Adaptive Learning, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Relay, Citizendium, Computerized adaptive testing, Distance learning, Educational software, Instructional scaffolding, Intelligent tutoring systems, Personalized learning, Qualtrics, Skilitics Interact, Smart learning, Validated learning:
Adaptive Learning Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Adaptive Learning planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Adaptive Learning strategies.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Adaptive Learning objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Adaptive Learning processes?
– Can we do Adaptive Learning without complex (expensive) analysis?
Adobe Captivate Critical Criteria:
Consult on Adobe Captivate management and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Adaptive Learning activities?
– How will you know that the Adaptive Learning project has been successful?
– Does the Adaptive Learning task fit the clients priorities?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
Articulate Storyline Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Articulate Storyline goals and forecast involvement of future Articulate Storyline projects in development.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Adaptive Learning does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Adaptive Learning project?
– Which Adaptive Learning goals are the most important?
Camtasia Relay Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Camtasia Relay planning and devise Camtasia Relay key steps.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Adaptive Learning opportunities costing us money?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Adaptive Learning that make it risky?
Citizendium Critical Criteria:
Match Citizendium strategies and develop and take control of the Citizendium initiative.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Adaptive Learning processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Adaptive Learning goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the long-term Adaptive Learning goals?
Computerized adaptive testing Critical Criteria:
Gauge Computerized adaptive testing goals and track iterative Computerized adaptive testing results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Adaptive Learning process?
– Is there a Adaptive Learning Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are internal and external Adaptive Learning relations?
Distance learning Critical Criteria:
Explore Distance learning risks and finalize the present value of growth of Distance learning.
– what is the best design framework for Adaptive Learning organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are our needs in relation to Adaptive Learning skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Adaptive Learning?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
Educational software Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Educational software failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Educational software.
– Will Adaptive Learning deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Why are Adaptive Learning skills important?
Instructional scaffolding Critical Criteria:
Administer Instructional scaffolding engagements and create a map for yourself.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Adaptive Learning products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can you negotiate Adaptive Learning successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Adaptive Learning forward?
Intelligent tutoring systems Critical Criteria:
Value Intelligent tutoring systems projects and proactively manage Intelligent tutoring systems risks.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Adaptive Learning strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are current Adaptive Learning Paradigms?
Personalized learning Critical Criteria:
Model after Personalized learning management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Personalized learning because they lack skills.
– Does Adaptive Learning create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Adaptive Learning agendas for the next 3 years?
Qualtrics Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Qualtrics strategies and proactively manage Qualtrics risks.
– Does Adaptive Learning analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is Adaptive Learning Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Adaptive Learning?
Skilitics Interact Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Skilitics Interact engagements and cater for concise Skilitics Interact education.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Adaptive Learning requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Adaptive Learning stated explicitly?
– What are the business goals Adaptive Learning is aiming to achieve?
Smart learning Critical Criteria:
Frame Smart learning visions and correct Smart learning management by competencies.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Adaptive Learning process?
– How do we go about Securing Adaptive Learning?
Validated learning Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Validated learning adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Adaptive Learning is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are there recognized Adaptive Learning problems?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Adaptive Learning Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Adaptive Learning External links:
What is Adaptive Learning Anyway? – McGraw Hill Education
Adaptive Learning – Area9 Learning
Adobe Captivate External links:
Adobe Captivate (2017 release) – Features
Edit and create text captions with Adobe Captivate
Adobe Captivate (2017 release) Tutorials | eLearning
Articulate Storyline External links:
IconLogic, Inc. – Articulate Storyline Training
eLearningDom – Articulate Storyline & Captivate …
Articulate Storyline 3
Camtasia Relay External links:
Camtasia Relay | Temple CS
Camtasia Relay » University of Florida
Citizendium External links:
Citizendium – Google+
Citizendium-l Info Page – Purdue University
Computerized adaptive testing External links:
Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) | NCSBN
Journal of Computerized Adaptive Testing – IACAT
[PDF]Computerized Adaptive Testing – dingtian.store
Distance learning External links:
AHLA Distance Learning: Home
Distance Learning Systems
Florida State University | Office of Distance Learning
Educational software External links:
SuccessEd – An innovative educational software provider
Great Auk – Knowledge Master Educational Software
Instructional scaffolding External links:
http://Instructional scaffolding is a learning process designed to promote a deeper level of learning. Scaffolding is the support given during the learning process which is tailored to the needs of the student with the intention of helping the student achieve his/her learning goals (Sawyer, 2006).
IRIS | Page 1: What Is Instructional Scaffolding?
Intelligent tutoring systems External links:
ERIC – Thesaurus – Intelligent Tutoring Systems
[PDF]Emotionally-Sensitive Intelligent Tutoring Systems
Personalized learning External links:
Personalized Learning and Students with Disabilities – NCLD
Personalized Learning – Northern Arizona University
Qualtrics External links:
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO QUALTRICS – personal.psu.edu
UofL College of Business | Qualtrics Survey Software
Qualtrics @ GC | Institutional Research | Goshen College
Smart learning External links:
[PDF]Smart Learning Goals Examples – florespr.store
Art and Smart Learning Center
Drieam – Consulting and Smart Learning Apps for education