What is involved in Six Sigma
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma, Reliability centered maintenance, Process capability index, Quality Function Deployment, Control chart, Flow production, Learning organization, Analysis of variance, Statistical hypothesis testing, Common-cause and special-cause, Axiomatic design, ANOVA Gauge R&R, Programmable logic controller, W. Edwards Deming, Statistical process control, 5 Whys, Value driven maintenance, Run chart, New York City, S&P 500, Quality Digest, American Society for Quality, Blue skies research, Pareto chart, Voice of the customer, Process capability, Value stream mapping, Cranfield School of Management, Root cause analysis, Multi-vari chart, Pick chart, Regression analysis, Confidence trick, Design of experiments, Design for Six Sigma, Poka yoke, Arithmetic mean, Pareto analysis, Cost-benefit analysis, IEC 62264, General linear model, Business Process Mapping, Total productive maintenance, Total quality management, Control systems, Statistical dispersion, Business process, SAP ERP, Scatter diagram, Taguchi methods, Statistical quality control, General Electric, San Francisco, Enterprise resource planning, Enterprise Feedback Management, Zero Defects, Rolled throughput yield, Project charter, Failure mode and effects analysis, Cultural competence:
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Jump start Six Sigma visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Six Sigma services.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Is there a Six Sigma Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Six Sigma that make it risky?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
– What are the barriers to increased Six Sigma production?
Reliability centered maintenance Critical Criteria:
Study Reliability centered maintenance planning and test out new things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Six Sigma? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the purpose of Six Sigma in relation to the mission?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Six Sigma Management?
Process capability index Critical Criteria:
Reason over Process capability index visions and look for lots of ideas.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Six Sigma project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do those selected for the Six Sigma team have a good general understanding of what Six Sigma is all about?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Six Sigma process?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Quality Function Deployment goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Six Sigma include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma in Mind?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Study Control chart visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Six Sigma opportunities costing us money?
– What is our formula for success in Six Sigma ?
– How can skill-level changes improve Six Sigma?
Flow production Critical Criteria:
Study Flow production engagements and stake your claim.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Six Sigma objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Six Sigma analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma factors?
– Why should we adopt a Six Sigma framework?
Learning organization Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Learning organization governance and stake your claim.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Consider your own Six Sigma project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– If you were to step back and look at the part of your organization you control, what components of a Customer Service program would you see?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Six Sigma strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What makes a learning organization?
Analysis of variance Critical Criteria:
Use past Analysis of variance adoptions and do something to it.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma agendas for the next 3 years?
– How would one define Six Sigma leadership?
Statistical hypothesis testing Critical Criteria:
Steer Statistical hypothesis testing planning and maintain Statistical hypothesis testing for success.
– Among the Six Sigma product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can statistical hypothesis testing lead me to make an incorrect conclusion or decision?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Six Sigma activities?
Common-cause and special-cause Critical Criteria:
Detail Common-cause and special-cause outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Common-cause and special-cause strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Six Sigma?
– What are internal and external Six Sigma relations?
Axiomatic design Critical Criteria:
Boost Axiomatic design projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Axiomatic design strategies.
– What are the key elements of your Six Sigma performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the disruptive Six Sigma technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is the scope of Six Sigma defined?
ANOVA Gauge R&R Critical Criteria:
Match ANOVA Gauge R&R visions and devote time assessing ANOVA Gauge R&R and its risk.
– What are our needs in relation to Six Sigma skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the source of the strategies for Six Sigma strengthening and reform?
– What are our Six Sigma Processes?
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Administer Programmable logic controller governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Programmable logic controller projects.
– Does Six Sigma analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Think of your Six Sigma project. what are the main functions?
W. Edwards Deming Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about W. Edwards Deming engagements and attract W. Edwards Deming skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Six Sigma product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is our Six Sigma Strategy?
Statistical process control Critical Criteria:
Confer re Statistical process control visions and secure Statistical process control creativity.
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Six Sigma moving forward?
– What are specific Six Sigma Rules to follow?
– What about Six Sigma Analysis of results?
5 Whys Critical Criteria:
Guard 5 Whys strategies and look in other fields.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Six Sigma strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Six Sigma move?
– How do we go about Securing Six Sigma?
Value driven maintenance Critical Criteria:
Jump start Value driven maintenance governance and correct Value driven maintenance management by competencies.
– Are there Six Sigma problems defined?
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Meet over Run chart goals and report on developing an effective Run chart strategy.
– Will Six Sigma deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How is the value delivered by Six Sigma being measured?
– Are there recognized Six Sigma problems?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Analyze New York City visions and handle a jump-start course to New York City.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Six Sigma project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Six Sigma project lifecycle?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on S&P 500 adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Six Sigma is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Canvass Quality Digest projects and transcribe Quality Digest as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do we Identify specific Six Sigma investment and emerging trends?
American Society for Quality Critical Criteria:
Focus on American Society for Quality engagements and maintain American Society for Quality for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we Improve Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who needs to know about Six Sigma ?
Blue skies research Critical Criteria:
Confer re Blue skies research quality and create Blue skies research explanations for all managers.
– Who will provide the final approval of Six Sigma deliverables?
– How to deal with Six Sigma Changes?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Pilot Pareto chart adoptions and track iterative Pareto chart results.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Six Sigma?
– In a project to restructure Six Sigma outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are there Six Sigma Models?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Voice of the customer visions and look at the big picture.
– Does Six Sigma appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Process capability Critical Criteria:
Focus on Process capability adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Process capability.
– Can we do Six Sigma without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are assumptions made in Six Sigma stated explicitly?
– Is a Six Sigma Team Work effort in place?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Examine Value stream mapping decisions and devote time assessing Value stream mapping and its risk.
– Can we add value to the current Six Sigma decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Six Sigma with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Six Sigma Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Cranfield School of Management Critical Criteria:
Explore Cranfield School of Management projects and differentiate in coordinating Cranfield School of Management.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Six Sigma information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Six Sigma create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What vendors make products that address the Six Sigma needs?
Root cause analysis Critical Criteria:
Administer Root cause analysis visions and define what our big hairy audacious Root cause analysis goal is.
– Think about the functions involved in your Six Sigma project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Six Sigma project?
– Do we do Root Cause Analysis?
Multi-vari chart Critical Criteria:
Judge Multi-vari chart outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Multi-vari chart and constraints.
– How do we keep improving Six Sigma?
Pick chart Critical Criteria:
Focus on Pick chart management and probe the present value of growth of Pick chart.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Six Sigma is underway?
– Is Six Sigma dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Regression analysis projects and tour deciding if Regression analysis progress is made.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Six Sigma models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Six Sigma values?
– How do we measure improved Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Infer Confidence trick management and stake your claim.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Six Sigma?
Design of experiments Critical Criteria:
Think about Design of experiments projects and devise Design of experiments key steps.
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Design for Six Sigma management and cater for concise Design for Six Sigma education.
– How will you know that the Six Sigma project has been successful?
– Who sets the Six Sigma standards?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Start Poka yoke outcomes and observe effective Poka yoke.
– Why are Six Sigma skills important?
Arithmetic mean Critical Criteria:
Gauge Arithmetic mean projects and oversee Arithmetic mean requirements.
– How likely is the current Six Sigma plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are all of our Six Sigma domains and what do they do?
Pareto analysis Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Pareto analysis risks and improve Pareto analysis service perception.
– Which Six Sigma goals are the most important?
– What are current Six Sigma Paradigms?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Examine Cost-benefit analysis adoptions and assess what counts with Cost-benefit analysis that we are not counting.
– To what extent does management recognize Six Sigma as a tool to increase the results?
IEC 62264 Critical Criteria:
Boost IEC 62264 results and ask questions.
General linear model Critical Criteria:
Discuss General linear model strategies and reduce General linear model costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma project?
Business Process Mapping Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business Process Mapping decisions and create a map for yourself.
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Total productive maintenance visions and create a map for yourself.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Six Sigma process?
– How can the value of Six Sigma be defined?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Total quality management goals and balance specific methods for improving Total quality management results.
– what is the best design framework for Six Sigma organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why is Six Sigma important for you now?
Control systems Critical Criteria:
Group Control systems leadership and catalog what business benefits will Control systems goals deliver if achieved.
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Will Six Sigma have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Six Sigma delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
Statistical dispersion Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Statistical dispersion quality and stake your claim.
– Is maximizing Six Sigma protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma loss?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business process risks and describe the risks of Business process sustainability.
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Six Sigma?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– Do we have past Six Sigma Successes?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Accumulate SAP ERP failures and report on developing an effective SAP ERP strategy.
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
Scatter diagram Critical Criteria:
Guide Scatter diagram results and catalog what business benefits will Scatter diagram goals deliver if achieved.
– Do Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Taguchi methods Critical Criteria:
Audit Taguchi methods decisions and oversee implementation of Taguchi methods.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Six Sigma process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Six Sigma process available?
– What are the usability implications of Six Sigma actions?
– What is Effective Six Sigma?
Statistical quality control Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Statistical quality control strategies and shift your focus.
– When a Six Sigma manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in General Electric visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential General Electric information.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Six Sigma experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Pilot San Francisco engagements and balance specific methods for improving San Francisco results.
– How will you measure your Six Sigma effectiveness?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Enterprise resource planning goals and know what your objective is.
– Does our organization need more Six Sigma education?
Enterprise Feedback Management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Enterprise Feedback Management management and prioritize challenges of Enterprise Feedback Management.
Zero Defects Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Zero Defects management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Six Sigma into the services that we provide?
Rolled throughput yield Critical Criteria:
Generalize Rolled throughput yield engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Rolled throughput yield because they lack skills.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Six Sigma study?
Project charter Critical Criteria:
Sort Project charter tasks and correct better engagement with Project charter results.
– Do we monitor the Six Sigma decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Failure mode and effects analysis Critical Criteria:
Study Failure mode and effects analysis projects and look for lots of ideas.
Cultural competence Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Cultural competence visions and display thorough understanding of the Cultural competence process.
– Is the Six Sigma organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – GoLeanSixSigma…
Six Sigma Certification and Training – Lean 6 Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Reliability centered maintenance External links:
[PDF]What is Reliability Centered Maintenance?
Industry-Leading Experts In Reliability Centered Maintenance
What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
Quality Function Deployment External links:
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – IMPACture
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
Control chart External links:
http://www.hhs.iup.edu/CJANICAK/SAFE541CJ/Attribute Control Charts.ppt
How to Create a Control Chart (with Sample Control Charts)
Chart control chartarea title | The ASP.NET Forums
Flow production External links:
What is flow production? – Quora
Flow Production – Home | Facebook
Flow Production in the Lean Lexicon
Learning organization External links:
ERIC – Mr. Learning Organization., Fortune, 1994
Family Learning Organization – Homeschool Testing, …
Analysis of variance External links:
[PDF]Title stata.com anova — Analysis of variance and …
Analysis of variance. (Book, 1964) [WorldCat.org]
Analysis of Variance | Analysis Of Variance | Experiment
Statistical hypothesis testing External links:
Data Analysis – Statistical Hypothesis Testing
STEPS IN STATISTICAL HYPOTHESIS TESTING
Axiomatic design External links:
International Conference on Axiomatic Design – 10times
Programmable logic controller External links:
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
PLC Lecture 01 Pt. 1- Programmable Logic Controller …
W. Edwards Deming External links:
W. Edwards Deming – Part 1 – YouTube
The W. Edwards Deming Institute – Home | Facebook
Red Bead Experiment with Dr. W. Edwards Deming – YouTube
Statistical process control External links:
Statistical process control (SPC) is a method of quality control which uses statistical methods. SPC is applied in order to monitor and control a process. Monitoring and controlling the process ensures that it operates at its full potential.
Honda Statistical Process Control – YouTube
5 Whys External links:
[PDF]“The 5 Whys” – Massachusetts Department of …
5 Whys – Problem-Solving Skills From MindTools.com
Value driven maintenance External links:
[PDF]Value Driven Maintenance – ecigar.store
Value Driven Maintenance – chinaauto.store
Value Driven Maintenance – mobikwik.store
Run chart External links:
RUN CHART IN EXCEL – Manage Naturally
[PDF]Run Chart – Welcome — UNC School of Medicine
Whiteboard: Run Chart 1 – YouTube
New York City External links:
The Real Housewives of New York City – Official Site
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
Harvard Club of New York City
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest – Official Site
Quality Digest Media – Home | Facebook
American Society for Quality External links:
ASQ Section 0505 | American Society for Quality
[PDF]American Society for Quality (ASQ) – Online Training
Blue skies research External links:
Blue Skies Research, Inc. | SBIR.gov
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart Analysis (Pareto Diagram) | ASQ
ASQ Quality Tools – Pareto Chart
Pareto Chart in Excel | Pareto Diagram | QI Macros
Voice of the customer External links:
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Windows
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
How To Succeed with a Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program
Process capability External links:
Process Capability (Cp, Cpk) and Process Performance …
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
[PPT]Process Capability – Georgia State University
Process Capability – GoLeanSixSigma.com
Value stream mapping External links:
[PDF]Title Value Stream Mapping for SMEs: a case study
[PDF]Lean and Clean Value Stream Mapping – US EPA
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping at XYZ Company by Madhubala …
Cranfield School of Management External links:
Cranfield School of Management – Home | Facebook
Essential Management | Cranfield School of Management
Root cause analysis External links:
Root Cause Analysis | AHRQ Patient Safety Network
Learn New Root Cause Analysis Techniques | The Root Blog
Root Cause Analysis – VA National Center for Patient Safety
Multi-vari chart External links:
Multi-Vari Chart – SurveyMethods.com
Multi-Vari Chart and Analysis Book – M/PCpS
Pick chart External links:
Pick Chart (6 Sigma) – Hashdoc
Regression analysis External links:
Fama-French Factor Regression Analysis – Portfolio …
Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel – WorldatWork
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Confidence trick External links:
Eye Contact – Confidence Trick & Biggest Mistake – YouTube
Confidence Trick: The Interpretation of Confidence Intervals
Design of experiments External links:
[PDF]Design of Experiments (DOE) Tutorial – Keysight
The design of experiments. (Book, 1935) [WorldCat.org]
Design of Experiments – AbeBooks
Design for Six Sigma External links:
Design for Six sigma (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
Poka yoke External links:
Poka Yoke (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Poka Yoke, First Edition – AbeBooks
Arithmetic mean External links:
Arithmetic Mean | Math Goodies
Average or Central Tendency: Arithmetic Mean, Median, …
Arithmetic Mean – Free Math Help
Pareto analysis External links:
Whiteboard: Pareto Analysis – YouTube
VSM Pareto Analysis Form | Value Stream Mapping Products
Pareto Analysis | Pareto Improvement Case Study
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
IEC 62264 External links:
General linear model External links:
[PDF]Statistical Analysis with The General Linear Model
[PPT]General Linear Model – University of South Florida
http://faculty.cas.usf.edu/mbrannick/regression/9 GLM 1.ppt
[PDF]The General Linear Model and Unbalanced Designs
Business Process Mapping External links:
[PDF]Business Process Mapping – romford.store
Total productive maintenance External links:
Total Productive Maintenance Training – RedVector
[DOC]Total Productive Maintenance – Logistics
Total productive maintenance (VHS tape, 1992) …
Total quality management External links:
What is the Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach?
Florida ISO 9000 Total Quality Management Consulting
MCSaXis Total Quality Management
Control systems External links:
Watson Bowman Acme: Expansion joint & control systems
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
sensors, networking and control systems – ifm
Business process External links:
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Business Process Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
What is business process? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scatter diagram External links:
Scatter Diagram – Scatter Plot Graphs | ASQ
Taguchi methods External links:
Taguchi Methods – GoLeanSixSigma.com
What are Taguchi Methods? – Website of anovatm!
anova-tm taguchi methods doe software – Website of …
Statistical quality control External links:
[PDF]6 Statistical Quality Control for Aggregate Processing
General Electric External links:
General Electric Stock Still Is the Smart Longterm Play
Portland General Electric – Official Site
San Francisco External links:
San Francisco – Stewart
North American Title – San Francisco
San Francisco, CA Title Companies – Yellowpages.com
Enterprise resource planning External links:
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Feedback Management External links:
Enterprise Feedback Management | SurveyMonkey
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software – G2 …
Zero Defects External links:
Home • Zero Defects – Ujigami MES – Industry 4.0
Zero Defects – Boise, ID – Inc.com
Zero Defects in Manufacturing – Creative Safety Supply
Rolled throughput yield External links:
rolled throughput yield Archives – Templatestaff
Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY) – Six Sigma Material
Rolled Throughput Yield (YRT) – GoLeanSixSigma.com
Project charter External links:
What Is a Project Charter? Steering Your Project to Success
Failure mode and effects analysis External links:
[PDF]Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
FMEA | Failure Mode and Effects Analysis | Quality-One
[PDF]FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA)
Cultural competence External links:
Cultural competence refers to a trait wherein a person is able to coordinate, work, or interact with other people that are of different cultures and social backgrounds. A person is said to be cultural competent when he/she brings efficiency in terms of dealing with people of different ethnicity or backgrounds.
Cultural competence | definition of cultural competence …
Consulting | Training | Diversity | Cultural Competence