What is involved in Emerging technologies
Find out what the related areas are that Emerging technologies connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Emerging technologies thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Emerging technologies journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Emerging technologies leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Emerging technologies related domains to cover and 161 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Emerging technologies, Molecular electronics, Automated vacuum collection, Space fountain, Directed-energy weapon, Smart grid, Millipede memory, Why the future doesn’t need us, Molecular assembler, Semantic Web, Optical head-mounted display, Collingridge dilemma, Ferroelectric liquid crystal display, Regenerative medicine, ET3 Global Alliance, Quantum cryptography, Quantum key distribution, Sonic weapon, Volumetric display, Internet of things, Quantum mechanics, Quantum error correction, Delivery drone, Technological paradigm, Racetrack memory, Ethics of technology, Concentrated solar power, Head transplant, Outline of nanotechnology, Oncolytic virus, Metamaterial cloaking, Organic light-emitting transistor, Quantum dot display, Quantum programming, Solar sail, Electrical generator, Quantum information, Lithium iron phosphate battery, Flexible display, Pulse detonation engine, Contour crafting, Proactionary principle, Space launch, Ambient intelligence, Self-reconfiguring modular robot, Virtual retinal display, Semantic Web Stack, Supramolecular chemistry, Conductive polymer, Backpack helicopter, Plasma window, Compact disc, Bionic contact lens, Laser video display, Artificial intelligence, Medical tricorder, Carbon-neutral fuel, Ion thruster, Digital scent technology, Electric double-layer capacitor:
Emerging technologies Critical Criteria:
Talk about Emerging technologies engagements and handle a jump-start course to Emerging technologies.
– Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast-changing environment?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Emerging technologies goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Has the impact of emerging technologies on the product been considered?
– Are accountability and ownership for Emerging technologies clearly defined?
– Do we all define Emerging technologies in the same way?
Molecular electronics Critical Criteria:
Jump start Molecular electronics quality and document what potential Molecular electronics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Emerging technologies leader?
– How will you know that the Emerging technologies project has been successful?
– What are the long-term Emerging technologies goals?
Automated vacuum collection Critical Criteria:
Unify Automated vacuum collection risks and adjust implementation of Automated vacuum collection.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Emerging technologies project?
– How will you measure your Emerging technologies effectiveness?
– Are there Emerging technologies problems defined?
Space fountain Critical Criteria:
Check Space fountain leadership and look at it backwards.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Emerging technologies strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Emerging technologies objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Directed-energy weapon Critical Criteria:
Infer Directed-energy weapon planning and report on developing an effective Directed-energy weapon strategy.
– Do we monitor the Emerging technologies decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the barriers to increased Emerging technologies production?
– Does the Emerging technologies task fit the clients priorities?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Participate in Smart grid issues and remodel and develop an effective Smart grid strategy.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Emerging technologies project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Emerging technologies project lifecycle?
– In a project to restructure Emerging technologies outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Millipede memory Critical Criteria:
Steer Millipede memory goals and pay attention to the small things.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Emerging technologies does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does our organization need more Emerging technologies education?
Why the future doesn’t need us Critical Criteria:
Analyze Why the future doesn’t need us strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Why the future doesn’t need us goal is.
– What are the key elements of your Emerging technologies performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Emerging technologies process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Emerging technologies effort?
Molecular assembler Critical Criteria:
Boost Molecular assembler leadership and document what potential Molecular assembler megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– what is the best design framework for Emerging technologies organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Emerging technologies objectives?
– How is the value delivered by Emerging technologies being measured?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Semantic Web management and revise understanding of Semantic Web architectures.
– What is our Emerging technologies Strategy?
Optical head-mounted display Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Optical head-mounted display engagements and do something to it.
– Think about the people you identified for your Emerging technologies project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is maximizing Emerging technologies protection the same as minimizing Emerging technologies loss?
– Do we have past Emerging technologies Successes?
Collingridge dilemma Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Collingridge dilemma leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Collingridge dilemma decisions.
– How do we Improve Emerging technologies service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to Secure Emerging technologies?
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display Critical Criteria:
Reason over Ferroelectric liquid crystal display projects and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we go about Comparing Emerging technologies approaches/solutions?
– What are the short and long-term Emerging technologies goals?
Regenerative medicine Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Regenerative medicine projects and stake your claim.
– For your Emerging technologies project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– In what ways are Emerging technologies vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How would one define Emerging technologies leadership?
ET3 Global Alliance Critical Criteria:
Review ET3 Global Alliance failures and oversee ET3 Global Alliance management by competencies.
– How important is Emerging technologies to the user organizations mission?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Emerging technologies?
– Are we Assessing Emerging technologies and Risk?
Quantum cryptography Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Quantum cryptography visions and report on developing an effective Quantum cryptography strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Emerging technologies services/products?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Emerging technologies been identified and analyzed?
– What is our formula for success in Emerging technologies ?
Quantum key distribution Critical Criteria:
Trace Quantum key distribution issues and correct better engagement with Quantum key distribution results.
– Who will provide the final approval of Emerging technologies deliverables?
– How can you measure Emerging technologies in a systematic way?
– Are there recognized Emerging technologies problems?
Sonic weapon Critical Criteria:
Rank Sonic weapon leadership and plan concise Sonic weapon education.
– Which customers cant participate in our Emerging technologies domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Volumetric display Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Volumetric display outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Volumetric display.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Emerging technologies move?
– What are our Emerging technologies Processes?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Internet of things visions and research ways can we become the Internet of things company that would put us out of business.
– Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. when the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on greenfield projects?
– What does enterprise-class security really mean in the case of an IoT cloud-based platform?
– Is there a standard or an effort to standardize internet of things?
– How would a society benefit from an AI that passes the Turing test?
– Has your organization established leadership for its IoT efforts?
– What are the reputation requirements of an Internet of objects?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– How will IoT edge devices be monitored, managed and updated?
– How will the main business actors of applications interact?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– If the Contractor installs, what shall this entail?
– Do you need to address end-user safety concerns?
– How fast is IoT becoming important for us?
– What Is Agent-Based Modeling & Simulation?
– How can we drive IoT at every level?
– How are the networks changing?
– Iot solutions: what is involved?
Quantum mechanics Critical Criteria:
Refer to Quantum mechanics management and find the essential reading for Quantum mechanics researchers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Emerging technologies that make it risky?
Quantum error correction Critical Criteria:
Coach on Quantum error correction outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Emerging technologies values?
– What is the purpose of Emerging technologies in relation to the mission?
– How much does Emerging technologies help?
Delivery drone Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Delivery drone failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Delivery drone results.
– Is there a Emerging technologies Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is the Emerging technologies organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is the scope of Emerging technologies defined?
Technological paradigm Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Technological paradigm adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Technological paradigm users.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Emerging technologies processes?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Emerging technologies leaders?
– Who needs to know about Emerging technologies ?
Racetrack memory Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Racetrack memory planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Emerging technologies is underway?
– How do we Identify specific Emerging technologies investment and emerging trends?
Ethics of technology Critical Criteria:
Study Ethics of technology quality and research ways can we become the Ethics of technology company that would put us out of business.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Emerging technologies is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Concentrated solar power Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Concentrated solar power leadership and develop and take control of the Concentrated solar power initiative.
Head transplant Critical Criteria:
Boost Head transplant quality and probe Head transplant strategic alliances.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Emerging technologies process?
– Why are Emerging technologies skills important?
Outline of nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Debate over Outline of nanotechnology leadership and assess what counts with Outline of nanotechnology that we are not counting.
– Have you identified your Emerging technologies key performance indicators?
Oncolytic virus Critical Criteria:
Look at Oncolytic virus adoptions and adjust implementation of Oncolytic virus.
– What is the source of the strategies for Emerging technologies strengthening and reform?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Emerging technologies?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Value Metamaterial cloaking failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Emerging technologies with what users do day-to-day?
– What business benefits will Emerging technologies goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we go about Securing Emerging technologies?
Organic light-emitting transistor Critical Criteria:
Mix Organic light-emitting transistor risks and get the big picture.
– What about Emerging technologies Analysis of results?
– How do we keep improving Emerging technologies?
Quantum dot display Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Quantum dot display outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Quantum dot display users.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Emerging technologies processes of our organization?
– What is Effective Emerging technologies?
Quantum programming Critical Criteria:
Boost Quantum programming results and look in other fields.
– Is a Emerging technologies Team Work effort in place?
Solar sail Critical Criteria:
Chart Solar sail outcomes and report on developing an effective Solar sail strategy.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Emerging technologies project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Emerging technologies strengthening and reform actually originate?
Electrical generator Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Electrical generator planning and drive action.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Emerging technologies in a volatile global economy?
– How do we know that any Emerging technologies analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are current Emerging technologies Paradigms?
Quantum information Critical Criteria:
Focus on Quantum information risks and handle a jump-start course to Quantum information.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Emerging technologies, including any consulting or professional services?
– Will Emerging technologies deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Lithium iron phosphate battery Critical Criteria:
Grade Lithium iron phosphate battery quality and overcome Lithium iron phosphate battery skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Emerging technologies. How do we gain traction?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Emerging technologies opportunities costing us money?
Flexible display Critical Criteria:
Boost Flexible display strategies and report on setting up Flexible display without losing ground.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Emerging technologies into the services that we provide?
– What are specific Emerging technologies Rules to follow?
Pulse detonation engine Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Pulse detonation engine tasks and shift your focus.
– What threat is Emerging technologies addressing?
Contour crafting Critical Criteria:
Generalize Contour crafting outcomes and devise Contour crafting key steps.
Proactionary principle Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Proactionary principle quality and point out Proactionary principle tensions in leadership.
– What are the disruptive Emerging technologies technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Space launch Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Space launch tasks and check on ways to get started with Space launch.
Ambient intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Ambient intelligence risks and shift your focus.
Self-reconfiguring modular robot Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Self-reconfiguring modular robot risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Self-reconfiguring modular robot results.
– Is there any existing Emerging technologies governance structure?
– How do we Lead with Emerging technologies in Mind?
Virtual retinal display Critical Criteria:
Align Virtual retinal display adoptions and proactively manage Virtual retinal display risks.
– Do those selected for the Emerging technologies team have a good general understanding of what Emerging technologies is all about?
Semantic Web Stack Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Semantic Web Stack planning and sort Semantic Web Stack activities.
– Consider your own Emerging technologies project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are all of our Emerging technologies domains and what do they do?
– How can we improve Emerging technologies?
Supramolecular chemistry Critical Criteria:
Coach on Supramolecular chemistry tasks and look in other fields.
– Are assumptions made in Emerging technologies stated explicitly?
Conductive polymer Critical Criteria:
Participate in Conductive polymer quality and define what do we need to start doing with Conductive polymer.
– Does Emerging technologies appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Derive from Backpack helicopter failures and get the big picture.
– How can you negotiate Emerging technologies successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Plasma window Critical Criteria:
Grade Plasma window management and change contexts.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Emerging technologies?
– Is Supporting Emerging technologies documentation required?
Compact disc Critical Criteria:
Add value to Compact disc goals and balance specific methods for improving Compact disc results.
Bionic contact lens Critical Criteria:
Judge Bionic contact lens strategies and balance specific methods for improving Bionic contact lens results.
Laser video display Critical Criteria:
Administer Laser video display management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Laser video display.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Emerging technologies ?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Discuss Artificial intelligence visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Artificial intelligence skills.
– Among the Emerging technologies product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Medical tricorder Critical Criteria:
Grade Medical tricorder outcomes and perfect Medical tricorder conflict management.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Emerging technologies moving forward?
Carbon-neutral fuel Critical Criteria:
Judge Carbon-neutral fuel management and mentor Carbon-neutral fuel customer orientation.
– How do we manage Emerging technologies Knowledge Management (KM)?
Ion thruster Critical Criteria:
Talk about Ion thruster adoptions and describe the risks of Ion thruster sustainability.
Digital scent technology Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Digital scent technology adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Digital scent technology.
– What are the business goals Emerging technologies is aiming to achieve?
– Which Emerging technologies goals are the most important?
Electric double-layer capacitor Critical Criteria:
Graph Electric double-layer capacitor adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Electric double-layer capacitor because they lack skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Emerging technologies project. what processes flow from these functions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Emerging technologies Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Emerging technologies External links:
Emerging technologies – ScienceDaily
Technology: Emerging Technologies — Chevron.com
Berkeley Emerging Technologies Research Center – …
Molecular electronics External links:
Molecular Electronics – IOPscience
Molecular Electronics: From Devices and Interconnect …
Molecular electronics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Automated vacuum collection External links:
Automated vacuum collection | BlogParser
Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
Automated Vacuum Collection | Urban Neighbourhood
Space fountain External links:
Is Elon Musk planning to build a space fountain? – quora.com
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid White Paper – sas.com
http://Ad · www.sas.com/smart-grid-white-paper
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
Smart Grid – Our Company – Duke Energy
Why the future doesn’t need us External links:
Why The Future Doesn’t Need Us – Future Essay Example
Why the Future Doesn’t Need Us | WIRED
Why The Future Doesn’t Need Us – YouTube
Molecular assembler External links:
Molecular assembler – SourceWatch
Molecular Assembler – Applied Energistics – ae-mod.info
CiteSeerX — Molecular assembler
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Content Writing in the Semantic Web | Udemy
Semantic Web Flashcards | Quizlet
Optical head-mounted display External links:
Optical head-mounted display – INTERFACE LOVE.
Optical head-mounted display – YouTube
Optical Head-Mounted Display Technology for Low …
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display External links:
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display – WOW.com
Regenerative medicine External links:
Home – Kansas Regenerative Medicine
Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine – Official …
ET3 Global Alliance External links:
ET3 Global Alliance – Home | Facebook
Ivan Zambrano | ET3 Global Alliance Inc | ZoomInfo.com
ET3 Global Alliance – Google+
Quantum cryptography External links:
Applied quantum cryptography (eBook, 2010) …
[PDF]what is quantum cryptography.ppt – BCS
Quantum key distribution External links:
quantum key distribution – WIRED
[quant-ph/0512258] Security of Quantum Key Distribution
Quantum Key Distribution – YouTube
Sonic weapon External links:
Sonic weapon – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Most Popular “Sonic Weapon” Titles – IMDb
Sonic weapon – Warhammer 40k – Lexicanum
Volumetric display External links:
US8610841B2 – Volumetric display – Google Patents
Internet of things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
Internet of Things By Intel® – Transforming Businesses
http://Ad · www.intel.com/IoT
Quantum mechanics External links:
Quantum mechanics (Book, 1970) [WorldCat.org]
[quant-ph/9605002] Quantum Mechanics of Measurement
Most Popular “Quantum Mechanics” Titles – IMDb
Quantum error correction External links:
Quantum error correction with mixed ancilla qubits
[0905.2794] Quantum Error Correction for Beginners – …
Quantum error correction (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Technological paradigm External links:
What is Technological Paradigm | IGI Global
CiteSeerX — TECHNOLOGICAL PARADIGM CHANGE AND THE …
Racetrack memory External links:
Magnetic Domain-Wall Racetrack Memory – Science | AAAS
Racetrack memory legal definition of Racetrack memory
What is racetrack memory? Webopedia Definition
Ethics of technology External links:
Ethics of Technology; 7,8,9 Flashcards | Quizlet
Concentrated solar power External links:
Concentrated Solar Power
Power | Concentrated Solar Power | Flowserve
Head transplant External links:
First human head transplant two years away, surgeon …
Oncolytic virus External links:
Oncolytic Virus Succeeds in Melanoma Trial | Medpage Today
Oncolytic Virus Therapies – Immuno-Oncology News
Paclitaxel and MG1 Oncolytic Virus for Breast Cancer
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
Metamaterial cloaking – WOW.com
Metamaterial Cloaking – Invisibility Cloak – Crystalinks
Quantum programming External links:
Microsoft’s Q# quantum programming language out now …
Microsoft Unveils Q# Quantum Programming Language …
Microsoft Q Sharp quantum programming language out …
Solar sail External links:
NASA to Launch World’s Largest Solar Sail in 2014
Electrical generator External links:
Marine Corps COOL Snapshot – Electrical Generator …
Quantum information External links:
[quant-ph/0011036] Quantum information theory – arXiv
CQuIC – Center for Quantum Information and Control
QUANTUM Information on JSTOR
Lithium iron phosphate battery External links:
Buy Battery Tender BTL35A480C Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery: Automotive – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology | A123 …
Cell-Con | LiFePO4 Lithium iron Phosphate Battery & …
Flexible display External links:
Samsung shows off Youm flexible display – CNET
Pulse detonation engine External links:
Patent US20090165438 – Pulse detonation engine – …
Pulse Detonation Engine (PDE) – Aardvark
Patent US5473885 – Pulse detonation engine – Google Patents
Contour crafting External links:
Contour Crafting | USC School of Architecture
[PDF]Contour Crafting: A Future Method of Building – Illumin
http://illumin.usc.edu/assets/submissions/755/Contour Crafting revision.pdf
Space launch External links:
Space Launch System | NASA
The Buckeye Space Launch Initiative – u.osu.edu
Ambient intelligence External links:
Define: Ambient Intelligence | iContact
Ambient Intelligence Public Group | Facebook
What is the meaning of ambient intelligence? – Quora
Self-reconfiguring modular robot External links:
Self-reconfiguring modular robot – IEEE Xplore Document
Self-reconfiguring modular robot by Dylan Liu on Prezi
Self-reconfiguring modular robot – YouTube
Virtual retinal display External links:
Virtual Retinal Display | Retina | Image Scanner
[PDF]Virtual Retinal Display – URI
[PDF]VIRTUAL RETINAL DISPLAY – edutalks.org
http://edutalks.org/downloads/VIRTUAL RETINAL DISPLAY.pdf
Semantic Web Stack External links:
The Semantic Web Stack and SEO | WooRank.com
Supramolecular chemistry External links:
Supramolecular Chemistry – Home | Facebook
Backpack helicopter External links:
Backpack helicopter | Etsy
An Electric Backpack Helicopter – YouTube
Plasma window External links:
[PDF]THE PLASMA WINDOW: A WINDOWLESS HIGH …
Plasma Window – Brookhaven National Laboratory
Plasma window – YouTube
Compact disc External links:
Makita 4.2 Amp 5 in. Corded Lightweight Compact Disc Sander with Disc, Pad, and Side Handle
Compact Disc is 25 Years Old | WIRED
How to Make a Compact Disc Holder: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
Bionic contact lens External links:
Bionic Contact Lens – Biomechatronic – Google Sites
Bionic Contact Lens Displays Have Gone Up to Eight …
Innovating the Bionic Contact Lens by fred k on Prezi
Laser video display External links:
Laser video display | Bulldog Reporter
Compare Prices on Laser Video Display- Online …
Medical tricorder External links:
Scanadu: The medical Tricorder from Star Trek is here – CNN
Star Trek Medical Tricorder Prop – lmsmusicsupplies.co.uk
[PDF]Medical Tricorder Readings – TrekRPG
Ion thruster External links:
Ion thruster propulsion system – ScienceDaily
NASA: Ion thruster breaks power, propulsion records – RT
NASA’s X3 ion thruster smashes records in test firings
Digital scent technology External links:
Digital Scent Technology Market – Research Corridor
Digital Scent Technology | Odor | Software Development Kit