What is involved in Corporate services
Find out what the related areas are that Corporate services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Corporate services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Corporate services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Corporate services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Corporate services related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Corporate services, Best practices, Business entity, Business ethics, Certificate of incorporation, Company formation, Corporate Machiavellianism, Corporate abuse, Corporate appointeeship, Corporate citizenship, Corporate communication, Corporate crime, Corporate design, Corporate entertainment, Corporate identity, Corporate liability, Corporate narcissism, Corporate nationalism, Corporate opportunity, Corporate pathos, Corporate power, Corporate promoter, Corporate propaganda, Corporate raid, Corporate recovery, Corporate resolution, Corporate security, Corporate social entrepreneurship, Corporate social media, Corporate social responsibility, Corporate sourcing, Corporate statism, Corporate sustainability, Corporate synergy, Corporate tax, Corporate taxonomy, Corporate , Corporate trainer, Corporate transparency, Corporate travel management, Corporate trust, Corporate video, Corporation tax, Doing business as, Intellectual property, Interlocking directorate, Legal action, Offshore bank, Offshore company, Piercing the corporate veil, Psychopathy in the workplace, Registered Agent, Service of process, Stock exchange, Tax planning, Tax services:
Corporate services Critical Criteria:
Steer Corporate services strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Corporate services.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Corporate services strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What vendors make products that address the Corporate services needs?
Best practices Critical Criteria:
Learn from Best practices tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Best practices.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Corporate services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Corporate services project lifecycle?
– What standards, guidelines, best practices, and tools are organizations using to understand, measure, and manage risk at the management, operational, and technical levels?
– What are the disruptive Corporate services technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are we proactively using the most effective means, the best practices and maximizing our opportunities?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– What are some best practices for implementing an air gap in a our setting?
– What best practices are relevant to your service management initiative?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
Business entity Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business entity goals and overcome Business entity skills and management ineffectiveness.
– To what extent does management recognize Corporate services as a tool to increase the results?
– Do we all define Corporate services in the same way?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Add value to Business ethics tactics and improve Business ethics service perception.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Corporate services information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are specific Corporate services Rules to follow?
Certificate of incorporation Critical Criteria:
Chart Certificate of incorporation engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Certificate of incorporation.
– Will Corporate services have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How will you measure your Corporate services effectiveness?
– What about Corporate services Analysis of results?
Company formation Critical Criteria:
Understand Company formation engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Company formation information.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Corporate services activities?
– Is Corporate services Required?
Corporate Machiavellianism Critical Criteria:
Value Corporate Machiavellianism adoptions and oversee Corporate Machiavellianism requirements.
– How do we Identify specific Corporate services investment and emerging trends?
Corporate abuse Critical Criteria:
Scan Corporate abuse strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Corporate abuse.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Corporate services leaders?
– Who needs to know about Corporate services ?
Corporate appointeeship Critical Criteria:
Jump start Corporate appointeeship quality and separate what are the business goals Corporate appointeeship is aiming to achieve.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Corporate services product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we monitor the Corporate services decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are current Corporate services Paradigms?
Corporate citizenship Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Corporate citizenship adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Corporate citizenship.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Corporate services into the services that we provide?
– How would one define Corporate services leadership?
Corporate communication Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Corporate communication quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Corporate communication.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Corporate services been identified and analyzed?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Discuss Corporate crime engagements and report on setting up Corporate crime without losing ground.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Corporate services project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Corporate services does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Corporate design Critical Criteria:
Nurse Corporate design results and ask what if.
– In what ways are Corporate services vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are accountability and ownership for Corporate services clearly defined?
– Which Corporate services goals are the most important?
Corporate entertainment Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Corporate entertainment planning and find out.
– Have you identified your Corporate services key performance indicators?
Corporate identity Critical Criteria:
Graph Corporate identity strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Corporate identity skills.
– Does Corporate services analysis show the relationships among important Corporate services factors?
– Does Corporate services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we manage Corporate services Knowledge Management (KM)?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Corporate liability planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Corporate liability projects.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Corporate services objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Corporate services project?
– Why is Corporate services important for you now?
Corporate narcissism Critical Criteria:
Meet over Corporate narcissism strategies and gather practices for scaling Corporate narcissism.
– What is Effective Corporate services?
Corporate nationalism Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Corporate nationalism risks and work towards be a leading Corporate nationalism expert.
– Do those selected for the Corporate services team have a good general understanding of what Corporate services is all about?
Corporate opportunity Critical Criteria:
Discuss Corporate opportunity projects and define what do we need to start doing with Corporate opportunity.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Corporate services process?
– How important is Corporate services to the user organizations mission?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Corporate services move?
Corporate pathos Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Corporate pathos leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Corporate services agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Corporate services processes of our organization?
– How can the value of Corporate services be defined?
Corporate power Critical Criteria:
Define Corporate power management and perfect Corporate power conflict management.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Corporate services products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Corporate services project?
Corporate promoter Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Corporate promoter issues and report on developing an effective Corporate promoter strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Corporate services strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Corporate services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
See the value of Corporate propaganda decisions and know what your objective is.
– In the case of a Corporate services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Corporate services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Corporate services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do Corporate services rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Corporate raid Critical Criteria:
Use past Corporate raid engagements and work towards be a leading Corporate raid expert.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Corporate services experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Corporate services project manager?
– Are there Corporate services Models?
Corporate recovery Critical Criteria:
Chart Corporate recovery governance and develop and take control of the Corporate recovery initiative.
Corporate resolution Critical Criteria:
Dissect Corporate resolution adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Corporate resolution process.
– What is the purpose of Corporate services in relation to the mission?
– What are the barriers to increased Corporate services production?
Corporate security Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Corporate security strategies and customize techniques for implementing Corporate security controls.
– Does Corporate services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we capture corporate security policies and incorporate them into the system?
Corporate social entrepreneurship Critical Criteria:
Focus on Corporate social entrepreneurship outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Corporate social entrepreneurship systems.
– Consider your own Corporate services project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Corporate services strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Corporate services effort?
Corporate social media Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Corporate social media decisions and create Corporate social media explanations for all managers.
– Is maximizing Corporate services protection the same as minimizing Corporate services loss?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Corporate social responsibility strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Corporate social responsibility.
– Can we add value to the current Corporate services decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
– When a Corporate services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Improve Corporate services service perception, and satisfaction?
Corporate sourcing Critical Criteria:
Merge Corporate sourcing governance and stake your claim.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Corporate services. How do we gain traction?
– Think of your Corporate services project. what are the main functions?
Corporate statism Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Corporate statism goals and look for lots of ideas.
– Are there recognized Corporate services problems?
Corporate sustainability Critical Criteria:
Investigate Corporate sustainability planning and document what potential Corporate sustainability megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Corporate services process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Corporate services process available?
– How do we measure improved Corporate services service perception, and satisfaction?
Corporate synergy Critical Criteria:
Infer Corporate synergy strategies and budget for Corporate synergy challenges.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Corporate services?
– How can you measure Corporate services in a systematic way?
Corporate tax Critical Criteria:
Detail Corporate tax tasks and observe effective Corporate tax.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Corporate services, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is Supporting Corporate services documentation required?
Corporate taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Categorize Corporate taxonomy visions and define what do we need to start doing with Corporate taxonomy.
– Is the Corporate services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Corporate services moving forward?
Corporate Critical Criteria:
Debate over Corporate management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Corporate projects.
– How do you incorporate existing work management, crm and/or websites in to your delivery of a geodynamic reporting tool?
– How are you going to ensure that your communications (external and internal) will be on brand?
– Does existing space (capacity) exist which could be used to meet new or emerging requirements?
– Emotional Rewards: psychological or emotional benefits received by using brands product?
– How do customers perceive quality, how do you offer it better than your competitors do?
– How will the finance function within business change over the next five years?
– What are the values of the typical loyal customer for this brand?
– What resources are needed to achieve the stated objectives?
– Did you reach the right people within the organization?
– What is the total cost for planned materials purchased?
– Do your recovery plans incorporate lessons learned?
– What markets should the firm be in?
– Budgeting approaches all defunct ?
– Who makes the purchasing decision?
– Did you reach the right audience?
– What drives market share?
– Cost of lost customers?
– Are risks identified?
– Does it challenge?
Corporate trainer Critical Criteria:
Learn from Corporate trainer quality and remodel and develop an effective Corporate trainer strategy.
Corporate transparency Critical Criteria:
Examine Corporate transparency goals and maintain Corporate transparency for success.
– How is the value delivered by Corporate services being measured?
Corporate travel management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Corporate travel management adoptions and arbitrate Corporate travel management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does the Corporate services task fit the clients priorities?
Corporate trust Critical Criteria:
Design Corporate trust leadership and prioritize challenges of Corporate trust.
– Does Corporate services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Corporate video Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Corporate video tactics and revise understanding of Corporate video architectures.
– For your Corporate services project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Why are Corporate services skills important?
Corporation tax Critical Criteria:
Generalize Corporation tax issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Corporation tax is getting what it needs.
– Are there Corporate services problems defined?
– Are we Assessing Corporate services and Risk?
Doing business as Critical Criteria:
Dissect Doing business as visions and pay attention to the small things.
– How likely is the current Corporate services plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Corporate services Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Intellectual property projects and find the essential reading for Intellectual property researchers.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Corporate services processes?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Corporate services process?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How do we know that any Corporate services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Interlocking directorate Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Interlocking directorate outcomes and ask what if.
– Can we do Corporate services without complex (expensive) analysis?
Legal action Critical Criteria:
Review Legal action quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Legal action projects.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Corporate services? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the usability implications of Corporate services actions?
Offshore bank Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Offshore bank decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Offshore bank services.
Offshore company Critical Criteria:
Guard Offshore company goals and overcome Offshore company skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Corporate services process?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Corporate services?
Piercing the corporate veil Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Piercing the corporate veil leadership and check on ways to get started with Piercing the corporate veil.
– How can you negotiate Corporate services successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Psychopathy in the workplace Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Psychopathy in the workplace leadership and stake your claim.
– What business benefits will Corporate services goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is Corporate services addressing?
Registered Agent Critical Criteria:
Scan Registered Agent goals and separate what are the business goals Registered Agent is aiming to achieve.
Service of process Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Service of process failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Service of process strategies.
– what is the best design framework for Corporate services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How to Secure Corporate services?
Stock exchange Critical Criteria:
Check Stock exchange risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Stock exchange.
– What will drive Corporate services change?
Tax planning Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Tax planning decisions and devise Tax planning key steps.
– What are the key elements of your Corporate services performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Corporate services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Tax services Critical Criteria:
Define Tax services decisions and document what potential Tax services megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Corporate services ?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Corporate services objectives?
– What are the short and long-term Corporate services goals?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Corporate services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Corporate services External links:
SMG Corporate Services – Official Site
Penn Behavioral Health Corporate Services
Best practices External links:
Twitter for Business | Twitter tips, tools, and best practices
Best Practices — Attorneys Title I North Carolina
ALTA – Best Practices
Business entity External links:
Business Entity Search – Business Services Online
[PDF]FAQs FOR BUSINESS ENTITY LICENSING – NCDOI – …
[PDF]Title Business Entity
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Certificate of incorporation External links:
[PDF]CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF – New York …
Certificate of Incorporation | DCBC
[PDF]Certificate of Incorporation – Nonprofit
Company formation External links:
formationsfactory.co.uk – Company Formation, UK …
Offshore Company Formation Agents – IBC LAB
Company Formation- – toiis.org
Corporate abuse External links:
[PDF]Corporate Abuse – mycookie.store
Corporate Abuse – kuaidi100.store
Corporate Abuse – youyou.store
Corporate appointeeship External links:
Corporate appointeeship – WOW.com
Corporate citizenship External links:
Corporate Citizenship | Principal
Corporate Citizenship | St. Jude Medical
Honeywell Corporate Citizenship
Corporate communication External links:
PR Software for Corporate Communication – Prezly
Corporate Communication Jobs – Monster.com
Bergerac | Revolutionizing Corporate Communication
Corporate crime External links:
“CORPORATE CRIME. REPORTING OBLIGATIONS …
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
Corporate crime (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate design External links:
Home | Corporate Design Interiors
Corporate entertainment External links:
Corporate Entertainment Mentalist & Magician Christopher Grace
About Us – Corporate Entertainment Venues
Greg Claassen | Ventriloquist | Corporate Entertainment
Corporate identity External links:
Corporate identity. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Identity Management
corporate printing services, corporate identity standards
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate opportunity External links:
Corporate Opportunity Services – Home | Facebook
Corporate pathos External links:
Corporate pathos – WOW.com
Corporate pathos – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Corporate power External links:
Dismantle Corporate Power and Stop Impunity – Home | Facebook
Dismantle Corporate Power
[PDF]CORPORATE POWER OF ATTORNEY (TO SELL …
Corporate promoter External links:
Corporate promoter – WOW.com
Corporate propaganda External links:
ERIC – Project Learning Tree (Corporate Propaganda …
H.R. 4432 (ih) – Corporate Propaganda Sunshine Act
Corporate recovery External links:
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Corporate Recovery: Managing Companies in Distress
Ignite Corporate Recovery Partners
Corporate resolution External links:
How to Write a Corporate Resolution | Chron.com
[DOC]CORPORATE RESOLUTION TO SELL – The Judicial …
Corporate security External links:
Paychex Corporate Security | Paychex
Corporate Security Portal
IPS Corporate Security
Corporate social entrepreneurship External links:
[PDF]Corporate Social Entrepreneurship
Corporate social media External links:
Corporate Social Media Survey Template | SurveyMonkey
Corporate Social Media Template Survey – SurveyMonkey
Corporate social responsibility External links:
2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report – U.S. Bank
Corporate Social Responsibility – SourceWatch
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
Corporate statism External links:
Corporate statism – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Corporate sustainability External links:
Corporate Sustainability | South Jersey Industries
Corporate Sustainability Report – CSR – PepsiCo
Corporate Sustainability Report – Office Depot
Corporate tax External links:
Corporate Tax Forms – Arizona Department of Revenue
Corporate taxonomy External links:
Corporate taxonomy – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Corporate taxonomy is the hierarchical classification of entities of interest of an enterprise, organization or administration, used to classify documents, digital assets and other information.
Corporate taxonomy – WOW.com
Corporate External links:
List of Corporate Titles | Chron.com
Corporate (2017) – IMDb
Corporate | REPUBLIC TITLE
Corporate trainer External links:
Title:(corporate Trainer) jobs (with Salaries) | Simply Hired
Corporate Trainer Jobs | Glassdoor
Corporate Trainer Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Corporate transparency External links:
Corporate Transparency | Janssen
Corporate travel management External links:
Direct Travel | Top Corporate Travel Management Company
Corporate Travel Management System – Software – NexTravel
The Travel Team – Corporate Travel Management – …
Corporate trust External links:
[PDF]UMB Bank, n.a. Corporate Trust and Escrow Services
Certified Corporate Trust Specialist (CCTS) Benefits
Corporate Trust Services – Wells Fargo Commercial
Corporate video External links:
Home – Richmond Corporate Video
Wedding and Corporate Video Production – One Love Pro
Chicago Corporate Video Production | ApertureOne
Corporation tax External links:
CORPORATION TAX INCOME APPORTIONMENT FORMULAS …
2017 Tax Filing Dates for Corporation Tax, Personal …
2016 Tax Filing Dates for Corporation Tax, Personal …
Doing business as External links:
City Clerk ‘Doing Business As’ Search | City of Boston
DBA – Doing Business As
Free DBA Doing Business As Assumed Fictitious Name
Intellectual property External links:
Intellectual Property Scholars Conference
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Loza & Loza LLP | Intellectual Property Law Firm
Legal action External links:
Truck Cartel Legal Action
Mayor and Council Meeting Agendas & Legal Action …
Offshore bank External links:
Offshore Bank Account Opening in Key Financial Centres
[PDF]CAP. 267, OFFSHORE BANKING ACT – SICE the OAS …
Offshore bank account opening | Offshore Company Solutions
Offshore company External links:
Offshore companies | Offshore Company Solutions
Offshore Company Solutions | Get your offshore company …
Offshore Company Formation – Offshore Companies – US …
Registered Agent External links:
CT Corporation: Registered Agent & Corporate Compliance
Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC – Official Site
CSC | Registered Agent, UCC & Compliance Services
Service of process External links:
SOS: Service of Process – IN.gov
Service of Process legal definition of Service of Process
FDIC: Agents for Service of Process
Stock exchange External links:
The New York Stock Exchange | NYSE
Virtual Stock Exchange – MarketWatch
New York Stock Exchange : A-Z Company Listing
Tax planning External links:
[PDF]10 income and estate tax planning strategies
Tax planning (Book, 1975) [WorldCat.org]
Tax services External links:
AM Accounting & Tax Services – Franklin, WI | Parishes Online