What is involved in Corporate services
Find out what the related areas are that Corporate services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Corporate services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Corporate services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Corporate services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Corporate services related domains to cover and 149 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Corporate services, Best practices, Business entity, Business ethics, Certificate of incorporation, Company formation, Corporate Machiavellianism, Corporate abuse, Corporate appointeeship, Corporate citizenship, Corporate communication, Corporate crime, Corporate design, Corporate entertainment, Corporate identity, Corporate liability, Corporate narcissism, Corporate nationalism, Corporate opportunity, Corporate pathos, Corporate power, Corporate promoter, Corporate propaganda, Corporate raid, Corporate recovery, Corporate resolution, Corporate security, Corporate social entrepreneurship, Corporate social media, Corporate social responsibility, Corporate sourcing, Corporate statism, Corporate sustainability, Corporate synergy, Corporate tax, Corporate taxonomy, Corporate , Corporate trainer, Corporate transparency, Corporate travel management, Corporate trust, Corporate video, Corporation tax, Doing business as, Intellectual property, Interlocking directorate, Legal action, Offshore bank, Offshore company, Piercing the corporate veil, Psychopathy in the workplace, Registered Agent, Service of process, Stock exchange, Tax planning, Tax services:
Corporate services Critical Criteria:
Model after Corporate services visions and get the big picture.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Corporate services, including any consulting or professional services?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Corporate services project?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Corporate services effort?
Best practices Critical Criteria:
Check Best practices issues and revise understanding of Best practices architectures.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Corporate services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Corporate services project lifecycle?
– What standards, guidelines, best practices, and tools are organizations using to understand, measure, and manage risk at the management, operational, and technical levels?
– What ITIL best practices, security and data protection standards and guidelines are in use by the cloud service provider?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Are we proactively using the most effective means, the best practices and maximizing our opportunities?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How will you know that the Corporate services project has been successful?
– What best practices are relevant to your service management initiative?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What are best practices for building something like a News Feed?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
Business entity Critical Criteria:
Discuss Business entity engagements and describe the risks of Business entity sustainability.
– Do Corporate services rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are accountability and ownership for Corporate services clearly defined?
– How to Secure Corporate services?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Business ethics outcomes and create Business ethics explanations for all managers.
– Think of your Corporate services project. what are the main functions?
– How do we maintain Corporate servicess Integrity?
Certificate of incorporation Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Certificate of incorporation adoptions and be persistent.
– what is the best design framework for Corporate services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Corporate services project?
– How can you measure Corporate services in a systematic way?
Company formation Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Company formation failures and explore and align the progress in Company formation.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Corporate services processes?
– How do we keep improving Corporate services?
– What is Effective Corporate services?
Corporate Machiavellianism Critical Criteria:
Recall Corporate Machiavellianism planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Corporate Machiavellianism is getting what it needs.
– Which customers cant participate in our Corporate services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Corporate services?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Corporate services leaders?
Corporate abuse Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Corporate abuse governance and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Corporate services agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can skill-level changes improve Corporate services?
Corporate appointeeship Critical Criteria:
Steer Corporate appointeeship failures and do something to it.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Corporate services is underway?
– Is there any existing Corporate services governance structure?
Corporate citizenship Critical Criteria:
Test Corporate citizenship outcomes and revise understanding of Corporate citizenship architectures.
– What are our needs in relation to Corporate services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who needs to know about Corporate services ?
Corporate communication Critical Criteria:
Focus on Corporate communication adoptions and oversee Corporate communication management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Corporate services strengthening and reform actually originate?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Corporate crime management and tour deciding if Corporate crime progress is made.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Corporate services project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Corporate services processes?
– What is our Corporate services Strategy?
Corporate design Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Corporate design adoptions and gather Corporate design models .
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Corporate services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Corporate services process?
Corporate entertainment Critical Criteria:
Investigate Corporate entertainment engagements and change contexts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Corporate services process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Corporate services process available?
– When a Corporate services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Corporate identity Critical Criteria:
Merge Corporate identity management and gather practices for scaling Corporate identity.
– What about Corporate services Analysis of results?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Understand Corporate liability adoptions and report on developing an effective Corporate liability strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Corporate services strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the business goals Corporate services is aiming to achieve?
– Does Corporate services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Corporate narcissism Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Corporate narcissism governance and research ways can we become the Corporate narcissism company that would put us out of business.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Corporate services into the services that we provide?
– Is a Corporate services Team Work effort in place?
Corporate nationalism Critical Criteria:
Boost Corporate nationalism tasks and remodel and develop an effective Corporate nationalism strategy.
– Does Corporate services include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Corporate services analysis show the relationships among important Corporate services factors?
– Is Corporate services Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Corporate opportunity Critical Criteria:
Administer Corporate opportunity planning and describe which business rules are needed as Corporate opportunity interface.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Corporate services. How do we gain traction?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Corporate services experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we Improve Corporate services service perception, and satisfaction?
Corporate pathos Critical Criteria:
Frame Corporate pathos management and optimize Corporate pathos leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Corporate services?
– Why are Corporate services skills important?
Corporate power Critical Criteria:
Confer over Corporate power visions and catalog Corporate power activities.
– Does Corporate services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Corporate services? There might be some that are less obvious?
Corporate promoter Critical Criteria:
Sort Corporate promoter decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Corporate promoter.
– How likely is the current Corporate services plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are assumptions made in Corporate services stated explicitly?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
Test Corporate propaganda projects and question.
– How would one define Corporate services leadership?
Corporate raid Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Corporate raid tasks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Corporate raid.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Corporate services processes?
– In what ways are Corporate services vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the Corporate services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Corporate recovery Critical Criteria:
Probe Corporate recovery failures and attract Corporate recovery skills.
– Are there Corporate services Models?
Corporate resolution Critical Criteria:
Coach on Corporate resolution engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Corporate resolution interface.
Corporate security Critical Criteria:
Sort Corporate security tactics and learn.
– How do we capture corporate security policies and incorporate them into the system?
– How do we measure improved Corporate services service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Supporting Corporate services documentation required?
Corporate social entrepreneurship Critical Criteria:
Graph Corporate social entrepreneurship tasks and look at it backwards.
– Who sets the Corporate services standards?
Corporate social media Critical Criteria:
Frame Corporate social media governance and correct better engagement with Corporate social media results.
– Will Corporate services have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Corporate services moving forward?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Deduce Corporate social responsibility issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Corporate social responsibility.
– In the case of a Corporate services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Corporate services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Corporate services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Corporate services? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Corporate services information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
Corporate sourcing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Corporate sourcing leadership and separate what are the business goals Corporate sourcing is aiming to achieve.
Corporate statism Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Corporate statism visions and tour deciding if Corporate statism progress is made.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Corporate services opportunities costing us money?
– What will drive Corporate services change?
Corporate sustainability Critical Criteria:
Detail Corporate sustainability results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Corporate sustainability projects.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Corporate services?
– How do we know that any Corporate services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How important is Corporate services to the user organizations mission?
Corporate synergy Critical Criteria:
Graph Corporate synergy decisions and find out.
Corporate tax Critical Criteria:
Devise Corporate tax governance and learn.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Corporate services in a volatile global economy?
Corporate taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Corporate taxonomy decisions and describe which business rules are needed as Corporate taxonomy interface.
– Will Corporate services deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Which Corporate services goals are the most important?
Corporate Critical Criteria:
Track Corporate failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Corporate because they lack skills.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– What information about competitors does my unit need in order to help the firm compete effectively?
– Does existing space (capacity) exist which could be used to meet new or emerging requirements?
– If youre targeting an external audience who do you want to get your message across to?
– What activities must my unit perform well in order to meet customer expectations?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– Can the company charge a price premium for its products or services?
– How will you know if you have succeeded and met your objectives?
– Can I explain our corporate Cybersecurity strategy to others?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– What do customers value in our products/services?
– Can we continue to improve and create value?
– Do we have the required technology?
– How is EPB different than OFA/OSA?
– How intense is the competition?
– Who are our direct competitors?
– Are existing leases renewable?
– What are our Big 6 strategies?
Corporate trainer Critical Criteria:
Gauge Corporate trainer tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Corporate services that make it risky?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Corporate services Management?
Corporate transparency Critical Criteria:
Apply Corporate transparency issues and look in other fields.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Corporate services?
– Does our organization need more Corporate services education?
Corporate travel management Critical Criteria:
Graph Corporate travel management tasks and probe the present value of growth of Corporate travel management.
– Why is Corporate services important for you now?
Corporate trust Critical Criteria:
Match Corporate trust failures and forecast involvement of future Corporate trust projects in development.
– For your Corporate services project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– In a project to restructure Corporate services outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Corporate video Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Corporate video management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Corporate video services.
– Have you identified your Corporate services key performance indicators?
Corporation tax Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Corporation tax strategies and stake your claim.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Corporate services products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Corporate services forward?
Doing business as Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Doing business as planning and find answers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Corporate services does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Reason over Intellectual property outcomes and sort Intellectual property activities.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Corporate services services/products?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Interlocking directorate Critical Criteria:
See the value of Interlocking directorate results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we add value to the current Corporate services decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Legal action Critical Criteria:
Drive Legal action results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Legal action.
Offshore bank Critical Criteria:
Deduce Offshore bank planning and sort Offshore bank activities.
Offshore company Critical Criteria:
Trace Offshore company planning and look at the big picture.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Corporate services delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the source of the strategies for Corporate services strengthening and reform?
– How do we go about Securing Corporate services?
Piercing the corporate veil Critical Criteria:
Investigate Piercing the corporate veil issues and catalog Piercing the corporate veil activities.
Psychopathy in the workplace Critical Criteria:
Pilot Psychopathy in the workplace tasks and mentor Psychopathy in the workplace customer orientation.
– Does Corporate services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Registered Agent Critical Criteria:
Own Registered Agent governance and achieve a single Registered Agent view and bringing data together.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Corporate services processes of our organization?
Service of process Critical Criteria:
Mine Service of process results and balance specific methods for improving Service of process results.
– How can we improve Corporate services?
Stock exchange Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Stock exchange risks and revise understanding of Stock exchange architectures.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Corporate services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Corporate services Required?
Tax planning Critical Criteria:
Model after Tax planning planning and get the big picture.
Tax services Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Tax services outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we manage Corporate services Knowledge Management (KM)?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Corporate services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Corporate services External links:
Key Corporate Services | Executive Recruitment Services
Penn Behavioral Health Corporate Services
Best practices External links:
ALTA – Best Practices
Title Company – Best Practices
Best Practices — Attorneys Title I North Carolina
Business entity External links:
Business Entity Search – Business Services Online
[PDF]New Business Entity Filing
[PDF]FAQs FOR BUSINESS ENTITY LICENSING – NCDOI – …
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Certificate of incorporation External links:
Certificate of Incorporation | DCBC
[PDF]CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF – New York …
[PDF]CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF – New York …
Company formation External links:
Company Formation- – toiis.org
Dutch BV Company Formation Netherlands – CompanyNL
Offshore Company Formation Agents – IBC LAB
Corporate abuse External links:
Corporate Abuse – youyou.store
Corporate Abuse – radionic.store
Corporate Abuse – xdsquare.store
Corporate appointeeship External links:
Corporate appointeeship – WOW.com
Corporate citizenship External links:
Corporate Citizenship | Principal
Corporate Citizenship – Lowe’s
Skills to Succeed – Corporate Citizenship | Accenture
Corporate communication External links:
SMU Corporate Communication Society – Home | Facebook
Bergerac | Revolutionizing Corporate Communication
PR Software for Corporate Communication – Prezly
Corporate crime External links:
Corporate crime (Book, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Crime – shuimitao.store
Corporate crime (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate design External links:
Home | Corporate Design Interiors
Corporate entertainment External links:
Corporate Entertainment Venues – Evening Entertainment Group
Corporate Entertainment | Live Wedding Bands | Party Bands
Pierre Ulric Mysteries – Corporate entertainment, magician
Corporate identity External links:
Corporate Identity (Book, 1997) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate identity. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
corporate printing services, corporate identity standards
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate opportunity External links:
Corporate Opportunity — Seattle Sun Tan
Corporate Opportunity Services – Home | Facebook
Corporate pathos External links:
Corporate pathos – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Corporate power External links:
Dismantle Corporate Power and Stop Impunity – Home | Facebook
Corporate Power Of The International Jew | Real Jew News
Dismantle Corporate Power
Corporate promoter External links:
Corporate promoter – WOW.com
Corporate propaganda External links:
H.R. 4432 (ih) – Corporate Propaganda Sunshine Act
ERIC – Project Learning Tree (Corporate Propaganda …
Corporate raid External links:
Corporate raid financial definition of Corporate raid
Corporate recovery External links:
Corporate Recovery: Managing Companies in Distress
Ignite Corporate Recovery Partners
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Corporate resolution External links:
How to Write a Corporate Resolution | Chron.com
[DOC]CORPORATE RESOLUTION TO SELL – The Judicial …
Corporate security External links:
IPS Corporate Security
Paychex Corporate Security | Paychex
Corporate Security Company | United Security Inc.
Corporate social entrepreneurship External links:
Corporate Social Entrepreneurship – HBS Working …
[PDF]Corporate Social Entrepreneurship
Corporate social media External links:
Corporate Social Media Template Survey – SurveyMonkey
The Corporate Social Media Summit New York // JUNE 15 …
Corporate Social Media Survey Template | SurveyMonkey
Corporate social responsibility External links:
Corporate Social Responsibility – SourceWatch
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
Corporate sourcing External links:
http://Corporate sourcing refers to a system where divisions of companies coordinate the procurement and distribution of materials, parts, equipment, and supplies for the organization. This is a supply chain, purchasing/procurement, and inventory function. This enables bulk discounting, auditing, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Corporate statism External links:
Corporate statism – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Corporate sustainability External links:
Corporate Sustainability Report – CSR – PepsiCo
HireRight Corporate Sustainability | HireRight
Corporate Sustainability Report – Office Depot
Corporate tax External links:
Corporate Tax Forms – Arizona Department of Revenue
Corporate taxonomy External links:
Corporate taxonomy : definition of Corporate taxonomy …
Corporate taxonomy – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Corporate taxonomy – WOW.com
Corporate External links:
Corporate | REPUBLIC TITLE
Corporate (2017) – IMDb
Corporate Executive Job Titles List – Make Money Personal
Corporate trainer External links:
Corporate Trainer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Corporate Trainer Jobs | Glassdoor
Corporate Trainer Jobs – Monster.com
Corporate transparency External links:
Corporate Transparency | Janssen
Corporate travel management External links:
Direct Travel | Top Corporate Travel Management Company
Corporate Travel Management System – Software – NexTravel
The Travel Team – Corporate Travel Management – …
Corporate trust External links:
[PDF]UMB Bank, n.a. Corporate Trust and Escrow Services
[PDF]CORPORATE TRUST SERVICES Escrow Se rvices
Corporate Trust Services – Wells Fargo Commercial
Corporate video External links:
Home – Richmond Corporate Video
Chicago Corporate Video Production | ApertureOne
Corporate Video Production Singapore | Intuitive Films
Corporation tax External links:
CORPORATION TAX INCOME APPORTIONMENT FORMULAS …
2016 Tax Filing Dates for Corporation Tax, Personal …
Business Corporation Tax – Welcome to NYC.gov
Doing business as External links:
Doing Business As (DBA) – Entrepreneur
Free DBA Doing Business As Assumed Fictitious Name
California ABC – Doing Business As Query
Intellectual property External links:
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section …
http://www.justice.gov › … › About The Criminal Division › Sections/Offices
Patent & Intellectual Property Attorneys | Harness Dickey
Legal action External links:
Truck Cartel Legal Action
Offshore bank External links:
Offshore Bank Account Opening in Key Financial Centres
[PDF]CAP. 267, OFFSHORE BANKING ACT – SICE the OAS …
Offshore bank account opening | Offshore Company Solutions
Offshore company External links:
Offshore company law (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Offshore Company Formation – Offshore Companies – US …
Offshore companies | Offshore Company Solutions
Registered Agent External links:
CSC | Registered Agent, UCC & Compliance Services
Legal Registered Agent Services, Inc. – Official Site
URS Agents, LLC | Registered Agent Services
Service of process External links:
SOS: Service of Process – IN.gov
Service of Process legal definition of Service of Process
FDIC: Agents for Service of Process
Stock exchange External links:
Virtual Stock Exchange – MarketWatch
Stock Exchange Listings | List at the NYSE
The New York Stock Exchange | NYSE
Tax planning External links:
“Tax Planning and Policy Drift” by Sloan G. Speck
[PDF]Tax Planning for Real Estate Ownership
Tax planning patents (Internet resource, 2010) …
Tax services External links:
Tax Services Near Me | Jackson Hewitt Locations
AM Accounting & Tax Services – Franklin, WI | Parishes Online