Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Exadata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Exadata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Exadata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Exadata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Exadata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Oracle Exadata process?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How do the Oracle Exadata results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Can we add value to the current Oracle Exadata decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Oracle Exadata agendas for the next 3 years?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Exadata book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle Exadata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Exadata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Exadata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Exadata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Exadata Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Exadata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Oracle Exadata projects?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Oracle Exadata project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Oracle Exadata projects perspective?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Oracle Exadata project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Oracle Exadata project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the target training audience been identified and nominated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Exadata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Exadata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Exadata project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Exadata project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Exadata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Exadata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Exadata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Exadata project with this in-depth Oracle Exadata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Exadata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Exadata and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Exadata investments work better.
This Oracle Exadata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.