Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NIST Special Publication 800-53 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NIST Special Publication 800-53 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NIST Special Publication 800-53 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NIST Special Publication 800-53 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NIST Special Publication 800-53 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- How to deal with NIST Special Publication 800-53 Changes?
- What is Effective NIST Special Publication 800-53?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Consider your own NIST Special Publication 800-53 project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- How do your measurements capture actionable NIST Special Publication 800-53 information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NIST Special Publication 800-53 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NIST Special Publication 800-53 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NIST Special Publication 800-53 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NIST Special Publication 800-53 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NIST Special Publication 800-53 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NIST Special Publication 800-53 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NIST Special Publication 800-53 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use NIST Special Publication 800-53 project management software?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the NIST Special Publication 800-53 project?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the NIST Special Publication 800-53 project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of NIST Special Publication 800-53 project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete NIST Special Publication 800-53 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NIST Special Publication 800-53 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NIST Special Publication 800-53 project with this in-depth NIST Special Publication 800-53 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NIST Special Publication 800-53 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NIST Special Publication 800-53 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NIST Special Publication 800-53 investments work better.
This NIST Special Publication 800-53 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.