Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marburg Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marburg related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marburg specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marburg Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marburg improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What is the risk?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Marburg processes of our organization?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Marburg moving forward?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Marburg’s gains?
- What are the barriers to increased Marburg production?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marburg book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Marburg self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marburg Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marburg areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marburg Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marburg projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marburg Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marburg project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of the organizations knowledge management?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Marburg project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Marburg project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Marburg project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Marburg project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
Step-by-step and complete Marburg Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marburg project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marburg project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marburg project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marburg project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marburg project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marburg project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marburg project with this in-depth Marburg Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marburg projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marburg and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marburg investments work better.
This Marburg All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.