Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management of Neurofeedback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management of Neurofeedback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management of Neurofeedback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management of Neurofeedback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management of Neurofeedback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- How would you respond to a parent who mentioned wanting to try one of these alternative treatments?
- Behaviorally driven therapy can succeed, but is it optimized?
- Who should not use the arpwave neuro-therapy system?
- Who uses the arpwave neuro-therapy system?
- How does the arpwave work for athletes?
- Will arpwave therapy work for me?
- How Long will Neurotherapy Last?
- How Successful is Neurotherapy?
- How does the arpwave work?
- What is ADHD Coaching?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management of Neurofeedback book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Management of Neurofeedback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management of Neurofeedback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management of Neurofeedback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management of Neurofeedback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management of Neurofeedback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management of Neurofeedback Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Management of Neurofeedback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Management of Neurofeedback project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Management of Neurofeedback project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Management of Neurofeedback project risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Management of Neurofeedback project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Management of Neurofeedback project?
Step-by-step and complete Management of Neurofeedback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management of Neurofeedback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management of Neurofeedback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management of Neurofeedback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management of Neurofeedback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management of Neurofeedback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management of Neurofeedback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management of Neurofeedback project with this in-depth Management of Neurofeedback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management of Neurofeedback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management of Neurofeedback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management of Neurofeedback investments work better.
This Management of Neurofeedback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.