Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Government off-the-shelf Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Government off-the-shelf related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Government off-the-shelf specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Government off-the-shelf Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Government off-the-shelf improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Government off-the-shelf project?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Do the Government off-the-shelf decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Government off-the-shelf improvements?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Government off-the-shelf processes?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Government off-the-shelf process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Government off-the-shelf book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Government off-the-shelf self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Government off-the-shelf Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Government off-the-shelf areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Government off-the-shelf Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Government off-the-shelf projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Government off-the-shelf Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Government off-the-shelf project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Government off-the-shelf project team?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Government off-the-shelf project that are not applicable on this phase of this Government off-the-shelf project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Government off-the-shelf project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
Step-by-step and complete Government off-the-shelf Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Government off-the-shelf project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Government off-the-shelf project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Government off-the-shelf project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Government off-the-shelf project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Government off-the-shelf project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Government off-the-shelf project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Government off-the-shelf project with this in-depth Government off-the-shelf Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Government off-the-shelf projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Government off-the-shelf and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Government off-the-shelf investments work better.
This Government off-the-shelf All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.