What is involved in Digital Banking
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Banking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Banking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Banking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Banking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Banking related domains to cover and 215 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Banking, Personally identifiable information, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, Financial institution, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Data security, Banking as a Service, Quantitative behavioral finance, Financial economics, Consumer privacy, Swedish Data Protection Authority, Financial market, Information Commissioner’s Office, Surveillance state, Public finance, European Data Protection Supervisor, Financial privacy, Expectation of privacy, Automated teller machine, Privacy in Australian law, Investment management, Business model, Personal identifier, Canadian privacy law, Customer Relationship Management, Online banking, American Civil Liberties Union, NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights, Global Network Initiative, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, Data Protection Commissioner, Privacy-enhancing technologies, Human rights, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, National data protection authority, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Experimental finance, Danish Data Protection Agency, Quantum finance, Digital Banking, Political privacy, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, Medical privacy, Statistical finance, European Digital Rights, Privacy law in Denmark, Privacy in English law, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Mathematical finance, Center for Democracy and Technology, User experience, Identity theft, Personal finance, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Product development, Cloud computing, Office of the Data Protection Supervisor, Privacy laws of the United States, Federal Act on Data Protection, Data Protection Directive, Risk management, Internet privacy, Future of Privacy Forum, Right to privacy, Privacy engineering:
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Track Digital Banking goals and perfect Digital Banking conflict management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Digital Banking project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital Banking agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Banking leaders?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Consider Personally identifiable information tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Personally identifiable information.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– Think of your Digital Banking project. what are the main functions?
– Does our organization need more Digital Banking education?
– Is the scope of Digital Banking defined?
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Derive from Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés quality and ask questions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Banking into the services that we provide?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Digital Banking project?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Financial institution management and probe Financial institution strategic alliances.
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– What are internal and external Digital Banking relations?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
– What are specific Digital Banking Rules to follow?
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Nurse Spanish Data Protection Agency decisions and describe the risks of Spanish Data Protection Agency sustainability.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital Banking models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Consider your own Digital Banking project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do we monitor the Digital Banking decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Data security decisions and finalize specific methods for Data security acceptance.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– Do the Digital Banking decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– Why should we adopt a Digital Banking framework?
– How will you manage data security?
Banking as a Service Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Banking as a Service management and achieve a single Banking as a Service view and bringing data together.
– What is the source of the strategies for Digital Banking strengthening and reform?
– How can the value of Digital Banking be defined?
Quantitative behavioral finance Critical Criteria:
Review Quantitative behavioral finance planning and question.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Banking goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital Banking clearly defined?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Financial economics strategies and ask what if.
– What is our Digital Banking Strategy?
Consumer privacy Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Consumer privacy leadership and report on setting up Consumer privacy without losing ground.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Digital Banking opportunities costing us money?
– Is Supporting Digital Banking documentation required?
Swedish Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Apply Swedish Data Protection Authority issues and figure out ways to motivate other Swedish Data Protection Authority users.
– How do we Lead with Digital Banking in Mind?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Consult on Financial market decisions and forecast involvement of future Financial market projects in development.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital Banking does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Digital Banking create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How will you know that the Digital Banking project has been successful?
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Information Commissioner’s Office outcomes and correct better engagement with Information Commissioner’s Office results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Banking strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Banking?
– How do we manage Digital Banking Knowledge Management (KM)?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Surveillance state results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Digital Banking processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Banking production?
– How will you measure your Digital Banking effectiveness?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Public finance failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Public finance.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Banking experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we Improve Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
European Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Dissect European Data Protection Supervisor leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for European Data Protection Supervisor.
– What are the disruptive Digital Banking technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Banking processes of our organization?
– What are all of our Digital Banking domains and what do they do?
Financial privacy Critical Criteria:
Start Financial privacy issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Banking move?
– What is our formula for success in Digital Banking ?
– Have all basic functions of Digital Banking been defined?
Expectation of privacy Critical Criteria:
Face Expectation of privacy governance and handle a jump-start course to Expectation of privacy.
– Do we all define Digital Banking in the same way?
– How to deal with Digital Banking Changes?
Automated teller machine Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Automated teller machine engagements and revise understanding of Automated teller machine architectures.
– Why are Digital Banking skills important?
Privacy in Australian law Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Privacy in Australian law results and correct Privacy in Australian law management by competencies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital Banking strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Digital Banking been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Banking approaches/solutions?
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Investment management tactics and shift your focus.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital Banking objectives?
– What are current Digital Banking Paradigms?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Business model visions and achieve a single Business model view and bringing data together.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Banking strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– What are the business goals Digital Banking is aiming to achieve?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Personal identifier management and find answers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital Banking project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How is the value delivered by Digital Banking being measured?
Canadian privacy law Critical Criteria:
Dissect Canadian privacy law issues and get answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Digital Banking? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital Banking activities?
– What about Digital Banking Analysis of results?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Customer Relationship Management adoptions and correct Customer Relationship Management management by competencies.
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– Culture how can we help cultural issues relating to loss of control, constant change and mistrust?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– Will there be requirements on call and screen recording?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– What is the churn rate and how is it related to CRMS?
– What benefits can we gain from using analytical CRM?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What type of information may be released to whom?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– What Type of Information May be Released?
– How can we figure out LTV in Social CRM?
– What system will the data come from?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Who are my customers?
Online banking Critical Criteria:
Detail Online banking results and describe which business rules are needed as Online banking interface.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Banking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Have a session on American Civil Liberties Union leadership and report on setting up American Civil Liberties Union without losing ground.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Digital Banking information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Which Digital Banking goals are the most important?
– How do we maintain Digital Bankings Integrity?
NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Focus on NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights projects and mentor NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights customer orientation.
– Can we add value to the current Digital Banking decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Global Network Initiative Critical Criteria:
Face Global Network Initiative decisions and grade techniques for implementing Global Network Initiative controls.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Banking process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Banking process available?
– Is maximizing Digital Banking protection the same as minimizing Digital Banking loss?
– How to Secure Digital Banking?
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Test Office of the Australian Information Commissioner risks and innovate what needs to be done with Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Banking skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital Banking that make it risky?
– What are our Digital Banking Processes?
Data Protection Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Frame Data Protection Commissioner goals and finalize specific methods for Data Protection Commissioner acceptance.
– Does Digital Banking include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Privacy-enhancing technologies Critical Criteria:
Unify Privacy-enhancing technologies issues and tour deciding if Privacy-enhancing technologies progress is made.
– What business benefits will Digital Banking goals deliver if achieved?
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Human rights risks and remodel and develop an effective Human rights strategy.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Banking ?
– What is the purpose of Digital Banking in relation to the mission?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Privacy Rights Clearinghouse tactics and do something to it.
– what is the best design framework for Digital Banking organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Article 29 Data Protection Working Party Critical Criteria:
Guard Article 29 Data Protection Working Party goals and catalog what business benefits will Article 29 Data Protection Working Party goals deliver if achieved.
– When a Digital Banking manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
National data protection authority Critical Criteria:
Administer National data protection authority visions and probe National data protection authority strategic alliances.
– In the case of a Digital Banking project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital Banking project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital Banking project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information visions and improve Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information service perception.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Banking?
– Is there a Digital Banking Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Experimental finance Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Experimental finance tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Experimental finance decisions.
Danish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Danish Data Protection Agency leadership and test out new things.
– Is there any existing Digital Banking governance structure?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Explore Quantum finance issues and document what potential Quantum finance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are there Digital Banking Models?
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Adapt Digital Banking decisions and ask questions.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital Banking services/products?
Political privacy Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Political privacy planning and integrate design thinking in Political privacy innovation.
– How do we keep improving Digital Banking?
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Critical Criteria:
Grade Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital Banking with what users do day-to-day?
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Graph Medical privacy planning and handle a jump-start course to Medical privacy.
– What threat is Digital Banking addressing?
Statistical finance Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Statistical finance management and ask what if.
– Does Digital Banking systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Banking? There might be some that are less obvious?
European Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Set goals for European Digital Rights strategies and transcribe European Digital Rights as tomorrows backbone for success.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital Banking is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– For your Digital Banking project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Privacy law in Denmark Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Privacy law in Denmark management and adjust implementation of Privacy law in Denmark.
Privacy in English law Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Privacy in English law leadership and get the big picture.
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Norwegian Data Protection Authority risks and ask questions.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Banking moving forward?
Mathematical finance Critical Criteria:
Coach on Mathematical finance failures and report on developing an effective Mathematical finance strategy.
– Do those selected for the Digital Banking team have a good general understanding of what Digital Banking is all about?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Banking requirements in detail?
Center for Democracy and Technology Critical Criteria:
Examine Center for Democracy and Technology projects and describe which business rules are needed as Center for Democracy and Technology interface.
– How likely is the current Digital Banking plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Categorize User experience tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive User experience services.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– How can you negotiate Digital Banking successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– Can we do Digital Banking without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What does User Experience do?
– How can we improve Digital Banking?
– What is User Experience?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Chat re Identity theft quality and be persistent.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How can you measure Digital Banking in a systematic way?
– Is a Digital Banking Team Work effort in place?
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Personal finance failures and balance specific methods for improving Personal finance results.
– What is Effective Digital Banking?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Right to privacy in New Zealand adoptions and oversee Right to privacy in New Zealand management by competencies.
– In a project to restructure Digital Banking outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Product development Critical Criteria:
Confer re Product development results and define what our big hairy audacious Product development goal is.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Banking project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Banking project lifecycle?
– The owner of the product development processes in one of the companies stated: there are no product managers named in the company, what should they do?
– What can we do to ensure that all the necessary product development steps are adequately followed under the pressure of being first to market?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– What are we trying to do whilst progressing a product development lifecycle ?
– How should you most effectively invest your product development resources?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development and/or innovation?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development andor innovation?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Gauge Cloud computing planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cloud computing projects.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– The lack of research tools is unfortunate given that even the most fundamental questions are still unanswered: what is the right distributed architecture for a cloudcomputing system?
– Provider viability: what happens to your organizations applications and data in the event that the provider goes out of business?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– Is there any application left that does not talk to at least one of its fellows?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in IT expenditure?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– What is the importance of standards-based cloud computing?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– Should we evaluate a hybrid cloud strategy?
– What are some cloud computing benchmarks?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– what is the future of private cloud?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Graph Office of the Data Protection Supervisor goals and adopt an insight outlook.
Privacy laws of the United States Critical Criteria:
Check Privacy laws of the United States strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Privacy laws of the United States.
– In what ways are Digital Banking vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Banking study?
Federal Act on Data Protection Critical Criteria:
Grasp Federal Act on Data Protection issues and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the key elements of your Digital Banking performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are we Assessing Digital Banking and Risk?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Data Protection Directive strategies and proactively manage Data Protection Directive risks.
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Risk management outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Risk management.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we provide the right level of specificity and guidance for mitigating the impact of Cybersecurity measures on privacy and civil liberties?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure affect the health, safety and welfare of another?
– How does the enterprise deal with negative outcomes, i.e., loss events or missed opportunities?
– What information (both incoming and outgoing) is required by the organization?
– Are indicators of compromise shared with employee end-users and leadership?
– How accurately and timely is the risk management log updated or reviewed?
– Are communications and control networks jointly or separately protected?
– Do we appropriately integrate Cybersecurity risk into business risk?
– How important is the system to the user organizations mission?
– Does the board explore options before arriving at a decision?
– Are records kept of successful Cybersecurity intrusions?
– Are systems audited to detect Cybersecurity intrusions?
– Can users share data with the expectation of uniform protection?
– What else do you need to learn to be ready?
– Do we develop a Cyber Security Center?
– Are we working on the right risks?
– How many different rules are there?
– What is a risk?
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Internet privacy results and cater for concise Internet privacy education.
– Does Digital Banking appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Is Digital Banking Required?
Future of Privacy Forum Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Future of Privacy Forum visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Future of Privacy Forum results.
Right to privacy Critical Criteria:
Confer over Right to privacy failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Right to privacy projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Banking workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Chart Privacy engineering failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Privacy engineering because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Banking product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital Banking?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Banking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Banking External links:
TCF Bank® Digital Banking – Digital Banking Made Simple
http://ad · www.tcfbank.com/digital_banking
Sign in to Scotiabank Digital Banking Services
Revolut | Your Digital Banking Alternative
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Financial institution External links:
How To: Find Your Financial Institution (HTVR 25)
DayMet Credit Union | Financial Institution | Dayton, Ohio
Virginia SCC – Bureau of Financial Institutions
Data security External links:
Data Security from Multiple Levels of Protection | H&R Block®
What is data security – answers.com
FedEx Data Security Upgrade
Banking as a Service External links:
Online Banking As A Service – PayJinn
Plateforme Banking as a Service – Treezor
TipsGo – Open Banking as a Service
Quantitative behavioral finance External links:
[PDF]A Paradigm for Quantitative Behavioral Finance – SAGE …
[PDF]Quantitative Behavioral Finance – University of Pittsburgh
Financial economics External links:
Duke Financial Economics Center | Duke Economics …
Financial Economics ch. 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Review of Financial Economics – Journal – Elsevier
Consumer privacy External links:
Consumer Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Consumer Privacy Pledge | Privacy Policies | U.S. Bank
U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice from Bank of America
Swedish Data Protection Authority External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Swedish Data Protection Authority – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Swedish Data Protection Authority
Financial market External links:
Financial market analysis (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
ICO Blog | The Information Commissioner’s Office
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
Information Commissioner’s Office – YouTube
Surveillance state External links:
OffNow – Shut Down the Surveillance State
Public finance External links:
Public Finance Division – State Treasurer’s Office
Public Finance Authority
WPF – Women in Public Finance
European Data Protection Supervisor External links:
European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) | Inside Privacy
European Data Protection Supervisor – YouTube
News – European Data Protection Supervisor
Financial privacy External links:
[PDF]Right to Financial Privacy Act – United States dollar
12 U.S. Code Chapter 35 – RIGHT TO FINANCIAL PRIVACY | …
The Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978 – Access Reports
Automated teller machine External links:
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – Georgia
automated teller machine | Infoplease
MountainOne – Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – Facebook
Privacy in Australian law External links:
Privacy in Australian law – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Privacy in Australian law – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Investment management External links:
Artisan Partners – Global Investment Management Firm
First Eagle Investment Management
T. Rowe Price Investment Management
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Plan to Start – Example of a Business Model
Personal identifier External links:
[PDF]Personal Identifier Reference List – Hamilton County …
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms – Supreme Court of Ohio
Personal Identifier Confidentiality – New York State Assembly
Canadian privacy law External links:
canadian privacy law Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/canadian privacy law
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Online banking External links:
New York Community Bank | Online Banking | Sign In | User ID
myBranch Online Banking Log In | Security Service
TD Bank Online Banking
American Civil Liberties Union External links:
American Civil Liberties Union
ACLU-DE – American Civil Liberties Union of Delaware
Contact Us | American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin
Global Network Initiative External links:
Global Network Initiative | Berkman Klein Center
Global Network Initiative – Official Site
Principles | Global Network Initiative
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner External links:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner – Facebook
Data Protection Commissioner External links:
Data Protection Commissioner Ireland (@DPCIreland) | …
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner – Home | Facebook
Privacy-enhancing technologies External links:
Privacy-Enhancing Technologies – Computer and …
Human rights External links:
Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
DHRHome | NYS Human Rights
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Home | Facebook
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse :: Law360
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information External links:
Experimental finance External links:
Experimental Finance – taught by Mike Lipkin and Sacha …
Experimental Finance 2016 – at the University of Arizona
Experimental Finance 2018 – Heidelberg, June 20-22
Danish Data Protection Agency External links:
Danish Data Protection Agency – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Danish Data Protection Agency
Danish Data Protection Agency – Official Site
Quantum finance External links:
What is quantum finance? – Quora
Quantum Finance – Home | Facebook
Quantum Finance by Belal E. Baaquie – Goodreads
Digital Banking External links:
Banking Made Easy, Digital Banking Features | Chase
Revolut | Your Digital Banking Alternative
Next Generation Digital Banking App | BankMobile BOLD
Medical privacy External links:
Medical Privacy – Workplace Fairness
Statistical finance External links:
[PDF]TOPICS IN STATISTICAL FINANCE – Rutgers University
An introduction to statistical finance – ScienceDirect
[PDF]MATH 6201- Statistical Finance
European Digital Rights External links:
European Digital Rights | EuroRights.org
European Digital Rights – YouTube
European Digital Rights | kracktivist
Privacy law in Denmark External links:
Privacy law in Denmark – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy law in Denmark
Privacy law in Denmark is supervised and enforced by the independent agency Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency) based mainly upon the Act on Processing of Personal Data.
Privacy in English law External links:
The Right to Privacy in English Law
Privacy in English Law Flashcards | Quizlet
Privacy in English law – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in English law
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
Norwegian Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Mathematical finance External links:
The Eastern Conference on Mathematical Finance – …
Center for Democracy and Technology External links:
Center for Democracy and Technology | TheHill
Center for Democracy and Technology – P2P Foundation
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
User Experience Design
Identity theft External links:
Identity Theft | Consumer Information
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Land Title: Identity Theft
Personal finance External links:
Personal Finance Credit Union for CNY – Empower FCU
BalanceTrack: Personal Finance Education Center
MONEY: Personal Finance News & Advice
Right to privacy in New Zealand External links:
Right to privacy in New Zealand – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Right to privacy in New Zealand
Right to privacy in New Zealand – pediaview.com
Right to privacy in New Zealand – WOW.com
Product development External links:
Invention Design, Product Development & Licensing | Enhance
352 Inc – Digital Product Development and Marketing Agency
New Product Development Center
Cloud computing External links:
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Cloud Computing | Oracle
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor External links:
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor – WOW.com
Privacy laws of the United States External links:
Lyrics containing the term: privacy laws of the united states
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/privacy laws of the united states
Federal Act on Data Protection External links:
Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) – admin.ch
FADP abbreviation stands for Federal Act on Data Protection
Federal Act on Data Protection | SIA – svv.ch
Data Protection Directive External links:
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Data Protection Directive | E-crime Expert blog
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Celgene Risk Management
Risk Management – ue.org
Internet privacy External links:
Internet Privacy | Computer Privacy | Microsoft Privacy
Future of Privacy Forum External links:
Director of Operations | Future of Privacy Forum
Future of Privacy Forum
Right to privacy External links:
Right to Privacy – Shmoop
Right to Privacy: Constitutional Rights & Privacy Laws
Confidentiality & Right to Privacy :: Title IX
Privacy engineering External links:
Privacy Engineering | CSRC
Privacy Engineering – Home | Facebook