Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Think about the people you identified for your Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Who is On the Team?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How do you assess your Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE)?
- How do you measure success?
- What would happen if Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) weren’t done?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project sufficient?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project and how long is it?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) project with this in-depth Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) investments work better.
This Digital Invoice Customs Exchange (DICE) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.