Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BJ Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BJ Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BJ Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BJ Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BJ Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How do we maintain BJ Services’s Integrity?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on BJ Services?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How can you measure BJ Services in a systematic way?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Is maximizing BJ Services protection the same as minimizing BJ Services loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BJ Services book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BJ Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BJ Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BJ Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BJ Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BJ Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BJ Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BJ Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is the BJ Services project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the BJ Services project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Project Performance Report: ￼￼To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the BJ Services project?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the BJ Services project Scope during BJ Services project Initiation and Planning?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
Step-by-step and complete BJ Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BJ Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BJ Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BJ Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BJ Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BJ Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BJ Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BJ Services project with this in-depth BJ Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BJ Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BJ Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BJ Services investments work better.
This BJ Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.