What is involved in Programmable Business Model
Find out what the related areas are that Programmable Business Model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Programmable Business Model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Programmable Business Model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Programmable Business Model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Programmable Business Model related domains to cover and 331 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Programmable Business Model, Software configuration management, Software verification and validation, Systems analysis, Niklaus Wirth, Biological systems engineering, Configuration management, Operations research, Information technology, Systems modeling, Software maintenance, Business model, Design review, ISO/IEC 15504, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Risk management, Software quality, Corporate governance, Object model, Safety engineering, Harbarian process modeling, Programmable Business Model, Entity–relationship model, Data model, Danese Cooper, Software code, Industrial engineering, Value chain, Systems development life cycle, Business process modeling, Business process, Scientific modelling, Software testing, Extreme programming, Wernher von Braun, Business reference model, System integration, Object-oriented programming, Software archaeology, Business Process Model and Notation, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Waterfall model, Data modeling, Computer science, Use case diagram, Spiral model, Reference model, Software architecture, Aspect-oriented software development, Technical support, Verification and validation, Control flow diagram, Process mining, Business process mapping, Project management, Process modeling, Gantt chart, Enterprise architecture, Rapid application development, Computer engineering, Agile software development, Structured analysis, Quality management, Event-driven process chain, Watts Humphrey, Peri Tarr, Business Process Modeling Notation:
Programmable Business Model Critical Criteria:
Trace Programmable Business Model projects and integrate design thinking in Programmable Business Model innovation.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Programmable Business Model does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the disruptive Programmable Business Model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Programmable Business Model been identified and analyzed?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Software configuration management planning and correct better engagement with Software configuration management results.
– What are the business goals Programmable Business Model is aiming to achieve?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Programmable Business Model Management?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Are there Programmable Business Model problems defined?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Software verification and validation leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software verification and validation because they lack skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Programmable Business Model project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is Effective Programmable Business Model?
– How to Secure Programmable Business Model?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Systems analysis failures and catalog Systems analysis activities.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– What political support and opposition is likely to arise in response to reform proposals?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– What are the system analyst s and programmer s roles?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– Can a step be eliminated?
– Who does analysis?
– Why choose ssadm?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Niklaus Wirth visions and define what our big hairy audacious Niklaus Wirth goal is.
– Is Programmable Business Model Required?
Biological systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Biological systems engineering strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Biological systems engineering.
– What are all of our Programmable Business Model domains and what do they do?
– Why should we adopt a Programmable Business Model framework?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Configuration management results and describe which business rules are needed as Configuration management interface.
– How do the developers know which codeline to check their code into, and when to when to check it in, and what tests to run before check in?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all status reports being produced, including the required details, according to the business request?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all cis created as requested by the business users, with the proper attributes?
– Intent: how do you keep the changes from getting out of hand and contain the potential for errors in the build?
– Have all mechanisms that can lead to temporary or permanent changes to facility documentation been identified?
– Does the source-code inventory report list the products to be delivered to the customer?
– Can we answer questions like: Has the change specified been made without modifications?
– In availability management terms, what do the letters cia stand for?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– How is information to be collected, stored and reported?
– Which of the entities should be configuration items?
– Do the benefits of the change warrant the costs?
– Can we answer questions like: Who owns a webapp?
– How will configuration items be identified?
– How and when will baselines be defined?
– Independent verification complete?
– So what needs to be under scm?
– Why establish baselines?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Operations research adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Programmable Business Model that make it risky?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Programmable Business Model processes?
– What are the usability implications of Programmable Business Model actions?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Audit Information technology strategies and drive action.
– In the case of a Programmable Business Model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Programmable Business Model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Programmable Business Model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– Does our organization need more Programmable Business Model education?
– Have all basic functions of Programmable Business Model been defined?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Systems modeling visions and probe the present value of growth of Systems modeling.
– For your Programmable Business Model project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Programmable Business Model project?
– Are there recognized Programmable Business Model problems?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software maintenance strategies and look at it backwards.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Programmable Business Model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Can we add value to the current Programmable Business Model decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Read up on Business model risks and grade techniques for implementing Business model controls.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– Have you identified your Programmable Business Model key performance indicators?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– Is a Programmable Business Model Team Work effort in place?
– What are our Programmable Business Model Processes?
Design review Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Design review tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Design review.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Programmable Business Model leaders?
– How will you measure your Programmable Business Model effectiveness?
– Are we Assessing Programmable Business Model and Risk?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on ISO/IEC 15504 risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure ISO/IEC 15504 is getting what it needs.
– What are the key elements of your Programmable Business Model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Programmable Business Model strengthening and reform?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Programmable Business Model agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Programmable Business Model?
– Is Supporting Programmable Business Model documentation required?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Risk management management and define Risk management competency-based leadership.
– What is the framework we use for general Cybersecurity certifications that integrate both knowledge and skill while predicting constraints of innate abilities on performance, and do we need specific certifications?
– Describe the companys current practices that are used to protect proprietary information and customer privacy and personal information. Does the company have an information classification and handling policy?
– Are we communicating about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
– Does your organization include risk management processes in policy decisions, such as implementation of a new specification, design requirement, or other related elements?
– Are legal and regulatory requirements regarding Cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations, understood and managed?
– Will we be inclusive enough yet not disruptive to ongoing business, for effective Cybersecurity practices?
– Do we have a formal escalation process to address Cybersecurity risks that suddenly increase in severity?
– Can our company identify any other mandatory Cybersecurity standards that apply to its systems?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity Risk Management integrated into enterprise risk management?
– Are we asking ourselves: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
– Is there an agreed-upon framework by which risk culture is regularly assessed?
– Do you adhere to, or apply, the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard?
– How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
– How much system downtime can the organization tolerate?
– Do you use contingency-driven consequence analysis?
– Can risk management overcome cognitive biases?
– Why focus on Cybersecurity & resilience?
– Are there beyond-compliance activities?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software quality governance and proactively manage Software quality risks.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Programmable Business Model. How do we gain traction?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– How can you negotiate Programmable Business Model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Programmable Business Model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Debate over Corporate governance outcomes and create Corporate governance explanations for all managers.
– How do we Identify specific Programmable Business Model investment and emerging trends?
– How can we improve Programmable Business Model?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Start Object model decisions and question.
– How will you know that the Programmable Business Model project has been successful?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Programmable Business Model move?
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Dissect Safety engineering adoptions and be persistent.
– How can you measure Programmable Business Model in a systematic way?
– Do we have past Programmable Business Model Successes?
– How do we keep improving Programmable Business Model?
Harbarian process modeling Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Harbarian process modeling outcomes and acquire concise Harbarian process modeling education.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Programmable Business Model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Programmable Business Model project lifecycle?
– Do Programmable Business Model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Programmable Business Model Critical Criteria:
Group Programmable Business Model risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Programmable Business Model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will Programmable Business Model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Administer Entity–relationship model planning and define what our big hairy audacious Entity–relationship model goal is.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Programmable Business Model project?
– How is the value delivered by Programmable Business Model being measured?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Study Data model quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Data model skills.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Programmable Business Model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Programmable Business Model project manager?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Programmable Business Model objectives?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Danese Cooper management and stake your claim.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Programmable Business Model services/products?
– How likely is the current Programmable Business Model plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Software code Critical Criteria:
Rank Software code governance and pioneer acquisition of Software code systems.
– Does Programmable Business Model analysis show the relationships among important Programmable Business Model factors?
– What about Programmable Business Model Analysis of results?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Coach on Industrial engineering risks and describe the risks of Industrial engineering sustainability.
– To what extent does management recognize Programmable Business Model as a tool to increase the results?
– Who will provide the final approval of Programmable Business Model deliverables?
– How do we go about Comparing Programmable Business Model approaches/solutions?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Define Value chain tasks and attract Value chain skills.
– In a project to restructure Programmable Business Model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How to deal with Programmable Business Model Changes?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Systems development life cycle tasks and find out.
– Do those selected for the Programmable Business Model team have a good general understanding of what Programmable Business Model is all about?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Programmable Business Model opportunities costing us money?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Programmable Business Model study?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Business process modeling results and define what do we need to start doing with Business process modeling.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Programmable Business Model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business process results and probe Business process strategic alliances.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Programmable Business Model moving forward?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Scientific modelling Critical Criteria:
Test Scientific modelling tasks and summarize a clear Scientific modelling focus.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Programmable Business Model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Programmable Business Model with what users do day-to-day?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Software testing goals and probe Software testing strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Programmable Business Model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Programmable Business Model process available?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Match Extreme programming strategies and sort Extreme programming activities.
– Think of your Programmable Business Model project. what are the main functions?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Wernher von Braun Critical Criteria:
Coach on Wernher von Braun adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Wernher von Braun because they lack skills.
– what is the best design framework for Programmable Business Model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who sets the Programmable Business Model standards?
– How can the value of Programmable Business Model be defined?
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business reference model outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Business reference model.
– Which customers cant participate in our Programmable Business Model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is there a Programmable Business Model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Programmable Business Model?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Judge System integration strategies and integrate design thinking in System integration innovation.
– What vendors make products that address the Programmable Business Model needs?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Object-oriented programming leadership and correct better engagement with Object-oriented programming results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Programmable Business Model forward?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Face Software archaeology adoptions and stake your claim.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Programmable Business Model process?
Business Process Model and Notation Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Business Process Model and Notation failures and figure out ways to motivate other Business Process Model and Notation users.
– Is Programmable Business Model dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Edsger W. Dijkstra visions and explore and align the progress in Edsger W. Dijkstra.
– How do we know that any Programmable Business Model analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Waterfall model risks and find out what it really means.
– Are assumptions made in Programmable Business Model stated explicitly?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Discourse Data modeling tasks and get going.
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Value Computer science risks and remodel and develop an effective Computer science strategy.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Programmable Business Model is underway?
– How can skill-level changes improve Programmable Business Model?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Use case diagram projects and find the essential reading for Use case diagram researchers.
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Spiral model goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Spiral model projects.
– How do we manage Programmable Business Model Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are internal and external Programmable Business Model relations?
Reference model Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Reference model leadership and define Reference model competency-based leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Programmable Business Model, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there a reference model the organization can use during the administration process?
– How do we maintain Programmable Business Models Integrity?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Recall Software architecture strategies and report on setting up Software architecture without losing ground.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Programmable Business Model processes of our organization?
– Does Programmable Business Model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Map Aspect-oriented software development visions and shift your focus.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Programmable Business Model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Read up on Technical support tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Technical support services.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– Is Programmable Business Model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Programmable Business Model requirements in detail?
Verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Verification and validation tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Verification and validation results.
– Does the Programmable Business Model task fit the clients priorities?
Control flow diagram Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Control flow diagram projects and differentiate in coordinating Control flow diagram.
Process mining Critical Criteria:
Derive from Process mining strategies and research ways can we become the Process mining company that would put us out of business.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Programmable Business Model into the services that we provide?
Business process mapping Critical Criteria:
Guide Business process mapping decisions and sort Business process mapping activities.
Project management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Project management governance and adopt an insight outlook.
– From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– Are there process theory explanations for differentiating better from less successful ways to implement agile techniques?
– Among the Programmable Business Model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
Investigate Process modeling results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Programmable Business Model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Gantt chart Critical Criteria:
Jump start Gantt chart decisions and ask questions.
– Why is Programmable Business Model important for you now?
– What is a GANTT Chart?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Depict Enterprise architecture tactics and look at it backwards.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Rapid application development outcomes and report on developing an effective Rapid application development strategy.
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– What is architected rad?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computer engineering tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Computer engineering users.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Programmable Business Model project?
– How would one define Programmable Business Model leadership?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Design Agile software development management and observe effective Agile software development.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Structured analysis quality and define what our big hairy audacious Structured analysis goal is.
– How important is Programmable Business Model to the user organizations mission?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Face Quality management failures and find the essential reading for Quality management researchers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Programmable Business Model?
– How do we go about Securing Programmable Business Model?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Event-driven process chain Critical Criteria:
Value Event-driven process chain strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Event-driven process chain.
– Is there any existing Programmable Business Model governance structure?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Investigate Watts Humphrey goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Watts Humphrey skills.
– Do the Programmable Business Model decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Programmable Business Model?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Peri Tarr leadership and find answers.
– What are the short and long-term Programmable Business Model goals?
Business Process Modeling Notation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Business Process Modeling Notation decisions and maintain Business Process Modeling Notation for success.
– Does Programmable Business Model include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Programmable Business Model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Software Configuration Management – YouTube
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case for …
Software verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Software Verification and Validation
Systems analysis External links:
[PDF]SYSTEMS ANALYSIS – WHAT, WHY AND HOW
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Measurement Systems Analysis in Process Industries
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)/Gage R&R
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
Niklaus Wirth | Facebook
Niklaus Wirth on Teaching Computer Science – YouTube
Biological systems engineering External links:
People – Biological Systems Engineering – UW–Madison
Biological Systems Engineering | Virginia Tech
Biological Systems Engineering | Washington State University
Configuration management External links:
Syslog Server – Network Configuration Management | Kiwi
Configuration Management | IpX
Operations research External links:
Operations Research on JSTOR
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations Research (O.R.), or operational research in the U.K, is a discipline that deals with the application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions.
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Systems modeling External links:
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling | Home page
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Permedia Petroleum Systems Modeling – Landmark Solutions
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Business model External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Business Model and Entities – WellMed Medical Group
Business Model – Investopedia
Design review External links:
[PDF]33.825 Design Review – Portland, Oregon
Design review. (Journal, magazine, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
[DOC]Design Review SOP – Kentucky
http://water.ky.gov/QA Document Templates/DesignReviewSOPTemplate.doc
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Software quality External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
Corporate governance External links:
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Program on Corporate Governance – About the Program
Sprint Corporation – Corporate Governance
Object model External links:
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
Safety engineering External links:
Safety Engineering and Claims Management – sectn.com
Entity–relationship model External links:
Data model External links:
Analysis Data Model (ADaM) | CDISC
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Facebook
Industrial engineering External links:
Industrial Engineering & Management
EPIC Systems Inc | Top Industrial Engineering Companies
Production system | industrial engineering | Britannica.com
Value chain External links:
The Innovation Value Chain – CBS News
Welcome to TATA Motors Value Chain Management
enterprisearchitect – Building the Business Value Chain…
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives and …
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Table of …
What Is Systems Development Life Cycle? – YouTube
Business process modeling External links:
Guide to Business Process Modeling | Smartsheet
Business process External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Canon Business Process Services
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Scientific modelling External links:
Scientific modelling — Science Learning Hub
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
Wernher von Braun External links:
Tom Lehrer – Wernher von Braun – YouTube
Wernher von Braun – Scientist, Engineer – Biography
Biography of Wernher Von Braun | NASA
Business reference model External links:
Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model
World-Class EA: Business Reference Model
System integration External links:
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration Services
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Waterfall model External links:
HOW TO MAKE WATERFALL MODEL – YouTube
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
What is waterfall model? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data modeling External links:
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Computer science External links:
Computer Science Curriculum for Grades K-5 | Code.org
Learn | Computer Science Education Week
USC Viterbi | Department of Computer Science
Use case diagram External links:
Use Case Diagram – SmartDraw
How to draw a UML Use Case Diagram – YouTube
Use Case Diagram – UML 2 Diagrams – UML Modeling Tool
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Reference model External links:
Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model
Treasury Reference Model. (eBook, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Software architecture External links:
Example: Software Architecture Document
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Technical support External links:
Calyx Technical Support
QIES Technical Support Office – Welcome
Spy Tec GPS Tracking Support Page | Technical Support
Verification and validation External links:
independent verification and validation | MAXIMUS
International Address Verification and Validation | Experian
Control flow diagram External links:
What Is A Control Flow Diagram? – YouTube
Version Control Flow Diagram – ImageResizerTool.Com
Process mining External links:
Intelligent Process Mining — TimelinePI
About Celonis | The Leader & Innovator in Process Mining
Celonis Process Mining – YouTube
Business process mapping External links:
Business Process Mapping: A Step-By-Step Approach – …
Essential Guide to Business Process Mapping | Smartsheet
Business Process Mapping Examples
Project management External links:
Project Management Institute – Official Site
monday – Project management software teams actually love
Process modeling External links:
Navvia Process Modeling Software | Process Modelling Tools
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Process Modeling – Support – Sigma
Gantt chart External links:
Free Gantt Chart Excel Template: Download Now | TeamGantt
Gantt Excel – Free Gantt Chart Excel Template – Download Now
Gantt chart – Smartsheet
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
Rapid application development External links:
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
UAB – Electrical and Computer Engineering – Home
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Agile software development External links:
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
Best documentation practices in agile software development
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Just Enough Structured Analysis (Yourdon).pdf – Google Drive
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Quality Management – Cloud-Based Quality Software
http://ad · www.arenasolutions.com/qms/software-demo
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
Event-driven process chain External links:
EPC Diagram (Event-Driven Process Chain Diagram) | …
Event-Driven Process Chain Examples – Edraw Max
Event-Driven Process Chain Diagrams Solution | …
Watts Humphrey External links:
g. watts humphrey jr. – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong …
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. Headlines – Page 1 of 1 – BloodHorse
Peri Tarr External links:
Peri Tarr, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
http://Peri Tarr received her BS in Zoology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1986, and her MS and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Between her BS and MS/PhD, she worked full-time at the University of Massachusetts Physical Plant, attempting to introduce an automated system to help with the Plant’s operations. After receiving her PhD, she joined the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center as a Research Staff Member in 1996, where she worked on and led various projects relating to issues of software composition, morphogenic software, and aspect-oriented software development.
Business Process Modeling Notation External links:
BPMN | Business Process Modeling Notation