What is involved in Agile Testing
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Testing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Testing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Testing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Testing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Testing related domains to cover and 296 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Testing, Specification by example, Enterprise Unified Process, Software project management, Systems analysis, Test-driven development, Software quality assurance, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Infrastructure as Code, Niklaus Wirth, Personal software process, Systems engineering, Software deployment, Watts Humphrey, Software prototyping, Object model, Waterfall model, Software development methodology, Integrated development environment, ISO/IEC 15504, Software archaeology, Build automation, Pair Programming, Stand-up meeting, Danese Cooper, Risk management, Software maintenance, Systems development life cycle, Ivar Jacobson, Software design, Computer programming, Agile Testing, Cleanroom software engineering, Unified Process, Software testing, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Software development, Aspect-oriented software development, Rapid application development, Data model, Team software process, Entity–relationship model, Data modeling, IEEE Standards Association, Software construction, Formal methods, Behavior-driven development, Functional specification, Dynamic systems development method, Software verification and validation, Project management, Information model, Programming tool, Graphical user interface builder, Model-driven development, Computer engineering, Automated testing, Continuous Integration, Acceptance test–driven development, Software engineering, UML tools, Structured analysis, Software architecture, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Computer science, Test management tools, ISO 9001, Software configuration management, Enterprise architecture, Requirements engineering:
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Agile Testing governance and probe the present value of growth of Agile Testing.
– Will Agile Testing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Testing moving forward?
Specification by example Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Specification by example management and pioneer acquisition of Specification by example systems.
– Do we monitor the Agile Testing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Agile Testing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Enterprise Unified Process management and assess and formulate effective operational and Enterprise Unified Process strategies.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Testing?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Agile Testing activities?
– Who needs to know about Agile Testing ?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Consider Software project management results and achieve a single Software project management view and bringing data together.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Testing into the services that we provide?
– How can we improve Agile Testing?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Meet over Systems analysis failures and differentiate in coordinating Systems analysis.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– Can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– Are there important aspects of system components that cannot be measured adequately at this time?
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– What political support and opposition is likely to arise in response to reform proposals?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– How can case tools be used to support requirements determination?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– Economic feasibility. is the solution cost-effective?
– What other people take part in this system?
– Will it work with current systems?
– Why have Systems Analysis at all?
– Can something be changed?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– Why build the system?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Discourse Test-driven development strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Test-driven development.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Agile Testing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Agile Testing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Agile Testing project lifecycle?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Testing opportunities costing us money?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Examine Software quality assurance strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software quality assurance projects.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Think about the functions involved in your Agile Testing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Testing needs?
– How to Secure Agile Testing?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Understand ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 risks and triple focus on important concepts of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 relationship management.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Testing leader?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile Testing forward?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Value Infrastructure as Code failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Infrastructure as Code projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Agile Testing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is maximizing Agile Testing protection the same as minimizing Agile Testing loss?
– How do we measure improved Agile Testing service perception, and satisfaction?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Adapt Niklaus Wirth projects and gather Niklaus Wirth models .
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Testing ?
– Is a Agile Testing Team Work effort in place?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Personal software process management and point out Personal software process tensions in leadership.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Agile Testing project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Testing processes?
– How do we Lead with Agile Testing in Mind?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Understand Systems engineering planning and balance specific methods for improving Systems engineering results.
– The approach of traditional Agile Testing works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– How are you going to know that the system is performing correctly once it is operational?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– Are the requirements mapped to one or more user needs?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How well should the system perform?
– Deliver interim releases?
– What are our objectives?
– Where are we today?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Examine Software deployment governance and find out what it really means.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Agile Testing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Agile Testing study?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Analyze Watts Humphrey issues and report on setting up Watts Humphrey without losing ground.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Testing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Testing processes of our organization?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Testing activities?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software prototyping failures and ask questions.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Agile Testing values?
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Testing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Think of your Agile Testing project. what are the main functions?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Check Object model strategies and improve Object model service perception.
– In the case of a Agile Testing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Agile Testing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Agile Testing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Agile Testing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Scan Waterfall model adoptions and find out what it really means.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Testing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Testing project manager?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Software development methodology governance and define Software development methodology competency-based leadership.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Agile Testing process?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Will Agile Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Integrated development environment quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Integrated development environment.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Testing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Investigate ISO/IEC 15504 decisions and stake your claim.
– How do we keep improving Agile Testing?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Track Software archaeology planning and change contexts.
– Does Agile Testing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Testing production?
– How do we manage Agile Testing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Build automation strategies and correct better engagement with Build automation results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Testing process?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Pair Programming strategies and balance specific methods for improving Pair Programming results.
– What are the business goals Agile Testing is aiming to achieve?
– How do we maintain Agile Testings Integrity?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Rank Stand-up meeting adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Stand-up meeting.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Testing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Testing objectives?
– Is there any existing Agile Testing governance structure?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Danese Cooper projects and prioritize challenges of Danese Cooper.
– Do those selected for the Agile Testing team have a good general understanding of what Agile Testing is all about?
– How likely is the current Agile Testing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Sort Risk management goals and achieve a single Risk management view and bringing data together.
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Are legal and regulatory requirements regarding Cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations, understood and managed?
– Is there a need to use a formal planning processes including planning meetings in order to assess and manage the risk?
– Do you have a consumer communication plan or a way of dealing with customer perceptions and expectations?
– With Risk Assessments do we measure if Is there an impact to technical performance and to what level?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure result in impacting operations in a negative way?
– Is there disagreement or conflict about a decision/choice or course of action to be taken?
– Do you have an internal or external company performing your vulnerability assessment?
– Do you have an IT risk program framework aligned to IT strategy and enterprise risk?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the Risk assessed information?
– Has the risk management plan been significantly changed since last years version?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Does senior leadership have access to Cybersecurity risk information?
– Has the ERM initiative been mandated by the regulators?
– Are you allowed to write-down or store passwords online?
– Should there be a plan in place?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software maintenance failures and question.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Testing leaders?
– Can we do Agile Testing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Systems development life cycle goals and intervene in Systems development life cycle processes and leadership.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Testing that make it risky?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Read up on Ivar Jacobson tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Ivar Jacobson.
– Do the Agile Testing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What will drive Agile Testing change?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software design failures and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Agile Testing with what users do day-to-day?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Trace Computer programming adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Computer programming.
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Testing clearly defined?
– Why are Agile Testing skills important?
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Agile Testing planning and define what do we need to start doing with Agile Testing.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Agile Testing agendas for the next 3 years?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Cleanroom software engineering strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Cleanroom software engineering because they lack skills.
– In a project to restructure Agile Testing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Mine Unified Process strategies and plan concise Unified Process education.
– What are the key elements of your Agile Testing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Mine Software testing visions and balance specific methods for improving Software testing results.
– Are we Assessing Agile Testing and Risk?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Study Capability Maturity Model Integration outcomes and point out Capability Maturity Model Integration tensions in leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Testing is underway?
– How is the value delivered by Agile Testing being measured?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software development issues and learn.
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Agile Testing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– How do Agile projects prioritize work?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Model after Aspect-oriented software development tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Aspect-oriented software development strategies.
– Does Agile Testing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Testing requirements in detail?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Discuss Rapid application development quality and look at it backwards.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– What are the long-term Agile Testing goals?
– Who sets the Agile Testing standards?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When use RAD?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Data model visions and innovate what needs to be done with Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Testing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does our organization need more Agile Testing education?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Talk about Team software process leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Team software process skills.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Testing?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Debate over Entity–relationship model failures and drive action.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Testing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Testing strengthening and reform actually originate?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Use past Data modeling engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data modeling.
– How do we go about Comparing Agile Testing approaches/solutions?
– Does Agile Testing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot IEEE Standards Association goals and maintain IEEE Standards Association for success.
– What are specific Agile Testing Rules to follow?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software construction projects and define what our big hairy audacious Software construction goal is.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Testing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can you negotiate Agile Testing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Devise Formal methods engagements and get going.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Testing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Testing?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Think about Behavior-driven development governance and improve Behavior-driven development service perception.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Testing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is Agile Testing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Depict Functional specification engagements and slay a dragon.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Testing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Testing process available?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Pilot Dynamic systems development method tasks and learn.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile Testing process?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Canvass Software verification and validation failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software verification and validation.
– How can the value of Agile Testing be defined?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Shape Project management tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Project management skills.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How much project management is needed?
– What is the cost of change?
– When is done done?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Rank Information model results and achieve a single Information model view and bringing data together.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Testing effort?
– Do Agile Testing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How to deal with Agile Testing Changes?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Programming tool risks and question.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile Testing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Agile Testing in a volatile global economy?
– Are there Agile Testing problems defined?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Graphical user interface builder risks and learn.
– How will you measure your Agile Testing effectiveness?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Model-driven development outcomes and drive action.
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Computer engineering decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
Automated testing Critical Criteria:
Derive from Automated testing failures and innovate what needs to be done with Automated testing.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Testing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Testing stated explicitly?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Graph Continuous Integration adoptions and transcribe Continuous Integration as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Discourse Acceptance test–driven development strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Acceptance test–driven development decisions.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Testing?
– When a Agile Testing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have you identified your Agile Testing key performance indicators?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software engineering tactics and probe the present value of growth of Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Does Agile Testing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How do we know that any Agile Testing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Improve Agile Testing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot UML tools management and optimize UML tools leadership as a key to advancement.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Testing been identified and analyzed?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Structured analysis tactics and devote time assessing Structured analysis and its risk.
– How do we Identify specific Agile Testing investment and emerging trends?
– Does the Agile Testing task fit the clients priorities?
– How would one define Agile Testing leadership?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software architecture outcomes and work towards be a leading Software architecture expert.
– What is our Agile Testing Strategy?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Graph Edsger W. Dijkstra tactics and arbitrate Edsger W. Dijkstra techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Testing deliverables?
– What about Agile Testing Analysis of results?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Computer science planning and define Computer science competency-based leadership.
Test management tools Critical Criteria:
Trace Test management tools leadership and oversee implementation of Test management tools.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Testing project?
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Testing as a tool to increase the results?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Gauge ISO 9001 decisions and document what potential ISO 9001 megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive Agile Testing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Software configuration management quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Software configuration management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Testing services/products?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Enterprise architecture failures and prioritize challenges of Enterprise architecture.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Testing ?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Analyze Requirements engineering governance and mentor Requirements engineering customer orientation.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Testing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Testing External links:
Agile Testing Days
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
Specification by example External links:
Manning | Specification by Example
Specification by Example | ThoughtWorks
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Systems analysis External links:
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Home – Commercial Systems Analysis Test & Balance: …
Software quality assurance External links:
MA Software Quality Assurance Project Overview – VA …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Software and systems engineering is a standardization subcommittee of the Joint Technical Committee ISO/IEC …
http://ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Standards catalogue › Browse by TC › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Meet Infrastructure as Code – DevOps.com
How to Organise Your Infrastructure as Code – Abhishek …
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
PSP Personal Software Process (1) – YouTube
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation | ASEC …
Integrated Systems Engineering
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Total Software Deployment – Softinventive.com
WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
Software prototyping External links:
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
How is V-Model different from Waterfall model? – Quora
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
A Complete Software Development Methodology | LANSA
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[PDF]Nederlandse NEN-ISO/IEC 15504-3
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Build automation External links:
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Release Management and Build Automation with TFS …
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming Benefits: The Business Rationale
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
irmi.com – Risk Management | Insurance Education
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Get in Touch with our Team | Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International
Software design External links:
Targeted Technologies, LLC – Custom Software Design
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
MjM Software Design
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming Degrees and Certificates – …
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Agile Testing External links:
Agile Testing Collection, The | InformIT
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
Agile Testing Days
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
Software testing External links:
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Scriptless Test Automation Platform | Software Testing Tool
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Software development External links:
SynLogics | Best Software Development Company – Mobile
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
COAX – Software Development Company
Rapid application development External links:
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Rapid Application Development (RAD) Studio
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Data model External links:
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Team software process External links:
Introduction to the Team Software Process | StickyMinds
Team Software Process | Overview
Introduction to the Team Software Process by Watts S. …
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
[PDF]Course Title: Data Modeling for Business Analysts
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
NASA Formal Methods Symposium • Home
Functional specification External links:
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
Programming tool External links:
ATEQ VT36 TPMS Programming Tool – Tire Rack
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development, From Object-Oriented Design …
Computer engineering External links:
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Home | Electrical and Computer Engineering
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Automated testing External links:
Introduction | Automated Testing Playbook
Endtest: Codeless Automated Testing, Built for Testers
stb-tester : Automated Testing for Set-Top Boxes and …
Continuous Integration External links:
[PDF]Continuous integration for BI – sqlsaturday.com
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Software architecture External links:
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
The C4 model for software architecture
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Computer science External links:
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Test management tools External links:
Test Management Tools & Bug Tracking Software – Inflectra
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Market Guide for Test Management Tools – Gartner Inc.
ISO 9001 External links:
Eagles Stainless | ISO 9001:2008 / ASME Coded
Connersville, IN – ISO 9001:2008 – H&E Machine
ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification – Chicago
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management…
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
[PDF]Requirements Engineering – QA