What is involved in Business Process Services
Find out what the related areas are that Business Process Services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Process Services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Process Services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Process Services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Process Services related domains to cover and 267 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Process Services, Corporate law, Economic development, Asset management, Financial statement, Business Process Services, Problem management, Organizational space, Business process, Service management, Product life-cycle management, Business process outsourcing, Technical support, Marketing research, Capacity management, Human resources, Public relations, Mergers and acquisitions, Planned economy, Incident management, Business statistics, Corporate liability, Financial risk, Corporate governance, Organization development, Office management, Hierarchical organization, Technology management, Audit committee, Insolvency law, Supervisory board, Corporate finance, Management information system, Records management, Organizational culture, Business process modeling, Market economy, Systems management, Conflict management, Public finance, Legal personality, Crisis management, Financial market, Change management, Network management, International trade law, International trade, Integrated management, Corporate crime, Business model, Data processing, Knowledge economy, Labour economics, Business operations, Stock market, Innovation management, Business plan, International finance, Social media, Distributed management, Organizational patterns, Business development, Performance management, International business, Enterprise resource planning, Business process reengineering:
Business Process Services Critical Criteria:
Unify Business Process Services tactics and gather practices for scaling Business Process Services.
– Consider your own Business Process Services project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the source of the strategies for Business Process Services strengthening and reform?
– How important is Business Process Services to the user organizations mission?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Corporate law visions and track iterative Corporate law results.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business Process Services leader?
– Is a Business Process Services Team Work effort in place?
– What are current Business Process Services Paradigms?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Economic development planning and probe Economic development strategic alliances.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business Process Services strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What about Business Process Services Analysis of results?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Steer Asset management engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Asset management.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business Process Services is underway?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– What processes do we have in place to harvest licenses from disposed hardware?
– If someone installs software, how do we keep track of it?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– What, though, is asset management?
– Why investigate other systems?
– Where in its life cycle is it?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Why do it asset management?
– Which assets need managing?
– It assets -what are they?
– Who/what depends on it?
– Should we manage?
– Who is using it?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Participate in Financial statement tasks and be persistent.
– Are assumptions made in Business Process Services stated explicitly?
– Do we all define Business Process Services in the same way?
– How can we improve Business Process Services?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Business Process Services Critical Criteria:
Audit Business Process Services strategies and work towards be a leading Business Process Services expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business Process Services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we Improve Business Process Services service perception, and satisfaction?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Trace Problem management outcomes and attract Problem management skills.
– Can we add value to the current Business Process Services decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business Process Services process?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Process Services delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Track Organizational space results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business Process Services processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business Process Services ?
Business process Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business process engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Business process results.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– Is the Business Process Services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Unify Service management adoptions and finalize specific methods for Service management acceptance.
– The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
– If SLAs are already negotiated and reference the Catalogue for documentation of the service levels, how do you change service level in the Catalogue without renegotiating the SLA?
– If we could not clearly quantify where the benefits were, we would then start getting lots of questions: why are you doing it because we could be spending the money elsewhere?
– If the service provider is eligible for certification, then what is the scope of the processes being audited?
– How is release management for new application services integrated with your itsm capabilities?
– What does each software asset cost now and throughout the upgrade or refresh cycles?
– What features of the current help desk service management tool are being used?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Process Services activities?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How do the elements of our service package support our competitive strategy?
– What level of service resilience and backup is provided within the service?
– What should customers be looking for and expect from a good cloud service provider?
– Standards – Which ones do we use with Service Management?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– What software do I have and why do we have it?
– When does the work need to be completed?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– What is Service Management?
– How is it integrated?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Sort Product life-cycle management engagements and sort Product life-cycle management activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business Process Services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business Process Services project lifecycle?
– How is the value delivered by Business Process Services being measured?
Business process outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Recall Business process outsourcing failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business process outsourcing projects.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business Process Services leaders?
– Is Business Process Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we manage Business Process Services Knowledge Management (KM)?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Debate over Technical support projects and correct Technical support management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Process Services product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– What are the long-term Business Process Services goals?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Investigate Marketing research quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Marketing research projects.
– Does Business Process Services analysis show the relationships among important Business Process Services factors?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Capacity management issues and check on ways to get started with Capacity management.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business Process Services in a volatile global economy?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business Process Services processes?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Do Business Process Services rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Merge Human resources results and stake your claim.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the responsibilities of the company official responsible for compliance?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– Are you a manager interested in increasing your effectiveness?
– What will be your Human Resources needs for the first year?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– Who should appraise performance?
– Is the hr plan effective ?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Chat re Public relations quality and learn.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business Process Services? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Deduce Mergers and acquisitions quality and point out improvements in Mergers and acquisitions.
– Have all basic functions of Business Process Services been defined?
– Why are Business Process Services skills important?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Planned economy goals and summarize a clear Planned economy focus.
– Does our organization need more Business Process Services education?
– What is our formula for success in Business Process Services ?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Drive Incident management decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Incident management skills.
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– Can we do Business Process Services without complex (expensive) analysis?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– Why is Business Process Services important for you now?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
– Is the scope of Business Process Services defined?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Examine Business statistics outcomes and adjust implementation of Business statistics.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business Process Services requirements in detail?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Apply Corporate liability management and look in other fields.
– How do we know that any Business Process Services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How would one define Business Process Services leadership?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Participate in Financial risk quality and display thorough understanding of the Financial risk process.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business Process Services products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
– How do we maintain Business Process Servicess Integrity?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Corporate governance strategies and display thorough understanding of the Corporate governance process.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business Process Services process?
– Does Business Process Services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there recognized Business Process Services problems?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Consult on Organization development adoptions and transcribe Organization development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Process Services into the services that we provide?
– What are all of our Business Process Services domains and what do they do?
– Are there Business Process Services Models?
Office management Critical Criteria:
Explore Office management engagements and oversee Office management requirements.
– Is there a Business Process Services Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are our needs in relation to Business Process Services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Supporting Business Process Services documentation required?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Judge Hierarchical organization issues and point out Hierarchical organization tensions in leadership.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business Process Services effort?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Technology management engagements and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we go about Comparing Business Process Services approaches/solutions?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Audit committee failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business Process Services move?
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Insolvency law risks and research ways can we become the Insolvency law company that would put us out of business.
– How much does Business Process Services help?
– Is Business Process Services Required?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Think about Supervisory board outcomes and separate what are the business goals Supervisory board is aiming to achieve.
– Think of your Business Process Services project. what are the main functions?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Corporate finance decisions and gather Corporate finance models .
– What are the disruptive Business Process Services technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you measure Business Process Services in a systematic way?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Management information system management and develop and take control of the Management information system initiative.
Records management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Records management leadership and revise understanding of Records management architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business Process Services experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Have you identified your Business Process Services key performance indicators?
– What are the barriers to increased Business Process Services production?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Organizational culture failures and learn.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– How do we Lead with Business Process Services in Mind?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Business process modeling visions and intervene in Business process modeling processes and leadership.
– What vendors make products that address the Business Process Services needs?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Market economy visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Market economy results.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Process Services project?
– Are there Business Process Services problems defined?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Systems management engagements and create Systems management explanations for all managers.
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Start Conflict management leadership and get going.
– Why should we adopt a Business Process Services framework?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Public finance leadership and intervene in Public finance processes and leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business Process Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business Process Services?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Test Legal personality tasks and work towards be a leading Legal personality expert.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business Process Services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do those selected for the Business Process Services team have a good general understanding of what Business Process Services is all about?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Steer Crisis management leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Crisis management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business Process Services models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Match Financial market governance and transcribe Financial market as tomorrows backbone for success.
Change management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Change management management and revise understanding of Change management architectures.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– What is the Change Management process?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Align Network management projects and optimize Network management leadership as a key to advancement.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business Process Services?
– Does Business Process Services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does the Business Process Services task fit the clients priorities?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Rank International trade law tactics and summarize a clear International trade law focus.
– what is the best design framework for Business Process Services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is Business Process Services Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
International trade Critical Criteria:
Illustrate International trade results and acquire concise International trade education.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business Process Services project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Integrated management engagements and achieve a single Integrated management view and bringing data together.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business Process Services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Corporate crime failures and document what potential Corporate crime megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business Process Services values?
– Who needs to know about Business Process Services ?
– Who sets the Business Process Services standards?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Judge Business model visions and look at it backwards.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How do we measure improved Business Process Services service perception, and satisfaction?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– Will Business Process Services deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Review Data processing management and summarize a clear Data processing focus.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– Is there any existing Business Process Services governance structure?
– What are the short and long-term Business Process Services goals?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Face Knowledge economy decisions and find out.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business Process Services strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Labour economics strategies and mentor Labour economics customer orientation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business Process Services with what users do day-to-day?
– What are internal and external Business Process Services relations?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business operations results and get answers.
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– How can the value of Business Process Services be defined?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Chat re Stock market governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Stock market.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Process Services strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Systematize Innovation management results and check on ways to get started with Innovation management.
– What is the purpose of Business Process Services in relation to the mission?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business plan engagements and reduce Business plan costs.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Process Services process?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Adapt International finance tasks and adjust implementation of International finance.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business Process Services project?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Social media governance and perfect Social media conflict management.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– What are the key elements of your Business Process Services performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business Process Services. How do we gain traction?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– How is social media changing category management?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Merge Distributed management issues and find the essential reading for Distributed management researchers.
– How do we Identify specific Business Process Services investment and emerging trends?
– Do we have past Business Process Services Successes?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Organizational patterns engagements and ask questions.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business Process Services? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What business benefits will Business Process Services goals deliver if achieved?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Business development issues and gather practices for scaling Business development.
– Do we monitor the Business Process Services decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Use past Performance management quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Performance management services.
– In the case of a Business Process Services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Process Services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business Process Services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
International business Critical Criteria:
Accelerate International business risks and research ways can we become the International business company that would put us out of business.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business Process Services does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– Are we Assessing Business Process Services and Risk?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
See the value of Enterprise resource planning goals and improve Enterprise resource planning service perception.
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business process reengineering issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Business process reengineering.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– How do we keep improving Business Process Services?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Process Services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business Process Services External links:
Canon Business Process Services
Business Process Services | DXC Technology
Business Process Services (BPS) | Accenture
Corporate law External links:
KPPB LAW – Corporate Law Firm
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Economic development External links:
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation | WEDC
Nebraska Department of Economic Development
PA Department of Community & Economic Development
Asset management External links:
Fidelity Institutional Asset Management – Fidelity …
Five Winds Asset Management
Global Asset Management | OppenheimerFunds
Financial statement External links:
[XLS]Personal Financial Statement – TN
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Free Financial Statement (Personal) – LawDepot
Business Process Services External links:
Canon Business Process Services > Home
Business Process Services | DXC Technology
Contact Us – Canon Business Process Services
Problem management External links:
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT …
http://itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
Problem Management | ServiceNow
Organizational space External links:
Rolyan Splint Center with Organizational Space
Changing Organizational Space: Green? Or Lean and …
Business process External links:
Canon Business Process Services
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Service management External links:
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Cerner – Service Management
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Business process outsourcing External links:
Business Process Outsourcing | BPO | DATAMARK, Inc.
Technical support External links:
Technical Support | Carrier Residential
http://www.carrier.com › /
Life Fitness Technical Support – Welcome
Magicard Support | Official Technical Support for …
Marketing research External links:
The DRG | Marketing Research and Consulting
Master of Science in Marketing Research Program | …
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Capacity management External links:
[PDF]Facility Capacity Management and Space Standards
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Human resources External links:
Office of Human Resources – TITLE IX
Title Human Resources HR Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Public relations External links:
Top International PR Firm | J Public Relations
Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Mergers and Acquisitions Insurance | AIG US
Planned economy External links:
R&D in a post centrally-planned economy: The …
Planned economy | Define Planned economy at …
What is a major disadvantage of a centrally planned economy?
Incident management External links:
OpsGenie – Incident Management
WebEOC | Incident Management | Intermedix
National Incident Management System | FEMA.gov
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business statistics (Journal, magazine, 1951) …
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Financial risk External links:
Financial Risk – Investopedia
eStatement Studies | Financial Risk Ratios | RMA
Financial Risk and Its Types – Simplilearn.com
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
[PDF]CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANNUAL …
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Organization development External links:
Welcome to UCSF Learning & Organization Development
Office management External links:
AADOM – American Association of Dental Office Management
Dental Office Management & Patient Care – United Concordia
Hierarchical organization External links:
Hierarchical Organization Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]The Hierarchical Organization of Life
http://A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Audit committee External links:
Audit Committee – Investopedia
Audit Committee – Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing.
Audit Committee – Kentucky Retirement Systems
Insolvency law External links:
Substantive insolvency law changes: 2015-2017 | …
Supervisory board External links:
VMLIP Members’ Supervisory Board – vmlins.org
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members and …
Supervisory Board – CB&I
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Corporate Finance – AbeBooks
Corporate Finance I Flashcards | Quizlet
Management information system External links:
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Homeless Management Information System – LAHSA
Records management External links:
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Records Management by Federal Agencies (44 U.S.C. …
Organizational culture External links:
OB Organizational Culture Flashcards | Quizlet
9 Types of Organizational Culture: Which One Are You?
Business process modeling External links:
Guide to Business Process Modeling | Smartsheet
What is Business Process Modeling Notation | Lucidchart
Business Process Modeling Software | Lucidchart
Market economy External links:
In a mixed market economy, property owned by an …
Market economy | Define Market economy at …
Free Market Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Systems management External links:
Geographic Information Systems Management Office – …
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances
Conflict management External links:
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
5 Conflict Management Strategies | Chron.com
Conflict management (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Public finance External links:
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Texas Public Finance | Bond Buyer
National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
Legal personality External links:
“EU Legal Personality in Foreign Policy?” by Rafael Leal …
Legal personality, (Book, 1924) [WorldCat.org]
Legal personality. To have legal personality means to be capable of having legal rights and duties within a certain legal system, such as to enter into contracts, sue, and be sued. Legal personality is a prerequisite to legal capacity, the ability of any legal person to amend rights and obligations.
Crisis management External links:
Natural Disaster Crisis Management | Psych Central
Crisis Management Company | Strategy, Planning, …
2018 National Opioid Crisis Management Congress – BRI …
Financial market External links:
Federal Act on Financial Market Infrastructures and …
Financial market analysis (eBook, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Change management External links:
Change management experts -Change Management …
Strategy Execution and Change Management Consultants …
[PDF]Change Management Best Practices Guide
Network management External links:
ASUS Router App – Easy Network Management in Hand
Netgear Insight: Wireless Network Management | NETGEAR
OSPINSIGHT – Fiber Optic Network Management
International trade law External links:
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
International trade External links:
International Trade Flashcards | Quizlet
Events | Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
International Trade Administration (ITA) – Export.gov
Integrated management External links:
Integrated Management System – PKC Advisory
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
Integrated Management Resources Group, Inc.
Corporate crime External links:
Corporate crime | law | Britannica.com
Corporate crime (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
Business model External links:
OneTitle | business model
Business Model – Investopedia
Plan to Start – Example of a Business Model
Data processing External links:
Data Processing Services are Taxable
Automatic Data Processing – Press Releases
Login – Southland Data Processing
Knowledge economy External links:
[PDF]THE KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY – Scholars at Harvard
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
Labour economics External links:
labour economics | Definition & Facts | Britannica.com
Indian Society of Labour Economics – Isle – Home | Facebook
Staff to Room Ratio | Labour Economics | Hotel
Business operations External links:
UofL Business Operations
U.S. Forest Service – Business Operations
What Are Business Operations? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Stock market External links:
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Stock Market – Investopedia
Yahoo Finance – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, …
Innovation management External links:
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
Business plan External links:
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 9 Steps
[PDF]Business Plan for Startup Business – TN
[PDF]Writing a Business Plan – U.S. Department of Veterans …
International finance External links:
International Finance Institute – Home | Facebook
International Finance Bank
Financial Modeling Program – International Finance Institute
Social media External links:
A Unified Social Media Management Platform – Statusbrew
Distributed management External links:
Top Down, Consensus & Distributed Management | …
SQL Distributed Management Objects (SQL-DMO)
Organizational patterns External links:
Recognizing Organizational Patterns – Laraine Flemming
[PDF]Organizational Patterns of Paragraphs – St. Kate’s
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Business development External links:
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Ross Business Development – rbdnow.com
Performance management External links:
Performance Management for Sales and Marketing
Application Performance Management & Server …
Verify – Global Supplier Performance Management Services
International business External links:
http://International business consists of trades and transactions at a global level. These include the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the purpose of the international production of physical goods and services such as finance, banking, insurance, and construction. International business is also known as globalization. Globalization refers to the international trade between countries, which in turn refers to the tendency of international trade, investments, information technology and outsourced manufacturing to weave the economies of diverse countries together. To conduct business overseas, multinational companies need to separate national markets into one global marketplace. In essence there are two macro factors that underline the trend of greater globalization. The first macro-factor consists of eliminating barriers to make cross-border trade easier, such as the free flow of goods and services, and capital. The second macro-factor is technological change, particularly developments in communication, information processing, …
IBM International Business Machines Corp Stock Quote …
strategy+business: international business strategy …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software and …
Enterprise Resource Planning Broward County Public Schools
Business process reengineering External links:
Business Process Reengineering (BPR): Definition, …