What is involved in UFIDA
Find out what the related areas are that UFIDA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a UFIDA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its UFIDA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward UFIDA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which UFIDA related domains to cover and 160 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
UFIDA, Yonyou, Accounting software, Beijing, Business Intelligence, CCID Consulting, Capability Maturity Model, Customer Relationship Management, ERP software, Earnings before interest and taxes, Enterprise Resource Planning, Equity, Human Resources, ISO 9002, Information technology, Kingdee, Lionbridge Technologies, Net income, Office Automation, Public company, Renminbi, SAP AG, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Software, Software industry in China, Supply Chain Management, Ticker symbol, Wang Wenjing:
UFIDA Critical Criteria:
Reorganize UFIDA leadership and overcome UFIDA skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of UFIDA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed UFIDA opportunities costing us money?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as UFIDA leaders?
Yonyou Critical Criteria:
Guide Yonyou governance and pioneer acquisition of Yonyou systems.
– How do mission and objectives affect the UFIDA processes of our organization?
– When a UFIDA manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Why should we adopt a UFIDA framework?
Accounting software Critical Criteria:
Examine Accounting software tasks and look at it backwards.
– Among the UFIDA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are our needs in relation to UFIDA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Beijing Critical Criteria:
Unify Beijing risks and sort Beijing activities.
– To what extent does management recognize UFIDA as a tool to increase the results?
– What are specific UFIDA Rules to follow?
Business Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Consider Business Intelligence leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Business Intelligence.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Which OpenSource ETL tool is easier to use more agile Pentaho Kettle Jitterbit Talend Clover Jasper Rhino?
– What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your client support bi-directional functionality with mapping?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– What percentage of enterprise apps will be web based in 3 years?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Why do we need business intelligence?
– Types of data sources supported?
CCID Consulting Critical Criteria:
Trace CCID Consulting issues and arbitrate CCID Consulting techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your UFIDA strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we Identify specific UFIDA investment and emerging trends?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Unify Capability Maturity Model projects and find out what it really means.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the UFIDA process?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Customer Relationship Management governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Customer Relationship Management results.
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– What are your design, creative and community management capabilities?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– How do you improve CRM use compliance with your sales team?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– Will there be requirements on call and screen recording?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– Is there an IVR abandon rate; if so, what is it?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– Is the offline synching performance acceptable?
– What is your live agent queue abandon rate?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– How many open tickets are there?
– Can metadata be loaded?
– Who are my customers?
ERP software Critical Criteria:
Have a session on ERP software engagements and track iterative ERP software results.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect UFIDA workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What ERP software has B2B B2C eCommerce WebStore Integration?
– Is a UFIDA Team Work effort in place?
Earnings before interest and taxes Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Earnings before interest and taxes planning and get answers.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which UFIDA models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What business benefits will UFIDA goals deliver if achieved?
– How will you measure your UFIDA effectiveness?
Enterprise Resource Planning Critical Criteria:
Frame Enterprise Resource Planning governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Enterprise Resource Planning.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations UFIDA values?
– How do we maintain UFIDAs Integrity?
Equity Critical Criteria:
Value Equity outcomes and maintain Equity for success.
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What is the formula for the debt to equity ratio, and what does it measure?
– Is the UFIDA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are all of our UFIDA domains and what do they do?
– What is the formula for return on equity?
– What is Return on Equity?
– How is equity calculated?
Human Resources Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Human Resources visions and document what potential Human Resources megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about UFIDA. How do we gain traction?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– Is there a role for employees to play in maintaining the accuracy of personal data the company maintains?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
– How can we more efficiently on-board and off-board employees?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– In what areas do you feel we can improve?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
– What is personal data?
ISO 9002 Critical Criteria:
Accelerate ISO 9002 governance and tour deciding if ISO 9002 progress is made.
– Think about the functions involved in your UFIDA project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a UFIDA study?
– What are current UFIDA Paradigms?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Information technology projects and perfect Information technology conflict management.
– What are the key elements of your UFIDA performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What is the total cost related to deploying UFIDA, including any consulting or professional services?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Kingdee Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Kingdee leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Kingdee.
– what is the best design framework for UFIDA organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to UFIDA? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How to deal with UFIDA Changes?
Lionbridge Technologies Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Lionbridge Technologies goals and get going.
– Is maximizing UFIDA protection the same as minimizing UFIDA loss?
– How do we Improve UFIDA service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we manage UFIDA Knowledge Management (KM)?
Net income Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Net income goals and acquire concise Net income education.
– If depreciation is an expense, why is it added back to an investments net income to compute the net cash flow from that investment?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the UFIDA process?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a UFIDA project?
– Does our organization need more UFIDA education?
Office Automation Critical Criteria:
Use past Office Automation goals and arbitrate Office Automation techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we Lead with UFIDA in Mind?
– What is Effective UFIDA?
Public company Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Public company tasks and gather practices for scaling Public company.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your UFIDA activities?
– What are the usability implications of UFIDA actions?
Renminbi Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Renminbi quality and devise Renminbi key steps.
– Will UFIDA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
SAP AG Critical Criteria:
Revitalize SAP AG outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for SAP AG.
– How do we ensure that implementations of UFIDA products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are accountability and ownership for UFIDA clearly defined?
Shanghai Stock Exchange Critical Criteria:
Chat re Shanghai Stock Exchange outcomes and slay a dragon.
– What are the disruptive UFIDA technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What will drive UFIDA change?
Software Critical Criteria:
Chart Software visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Has anyone made unauthorized changes or additions to your systems hardware, firmware, or software characteristics without your IT departments knowledge, instruction, or consent?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– Does the company have equipment dependent on remote upgrades to firmware or software, or have plans to implement such systems?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– What software, systems and/or processes ensure client-specific guidelines and regulations are adhered to?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– If someone installs software, how do we keep track of it?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
Software industry in China Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software industry in China management and point out improvements in Software industry in China.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether UFIDA goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we go about Comparing UFIDA approaches/solutions?
Supply Chain Management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Supply Chain Management results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Supply Chain Management skills.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– Are assumptions made in UFIDA stated explicitly?
Ticker symbol Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Ticker symbol issues and look at the big picture.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a UFIDA project?
Wang Wenjing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Wang Wenjing failures and develop and take control of the Wang Wenjing initiative.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your UFIDA project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does UFIDA appropriately measure and monitor risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the UFIDA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
UFIDA External links:
ufida : definition of ufida and synonyms of ufida (English)
ufida.com – UFIDA Software Co., Ltd.
Accounting software External links:
Accounting Software for Small Businesses – Zoho Books
Trust Accounting Software and Trust Accounting …
AME Accounting Software – Official Site
Beijing External links:
Hotel in Beijing | JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
Beijing Luxury Hotels | Marriott Beijing Northeast Hotel
Business Intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Capability Maturity Model External links:
[PDF]A Capability Maturity Model to Assess Supply Chain …
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Customer Relationship Management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
ERP software External links:
ERP software solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Infor VISUAL | Infor VISUAL ERP Software | Infor
BUSINESS™ ERP Software – Accounting, CRM, HR, …
Enterprise Resource Planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP – Investopedia
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Equity External links:
Equity (2016) – IMDb
Title IX | Office of Equity and Diversity | Rowan University
Title Equity Loan – Apply For Auto Loan – loanssldr.com
Human Resources External links:
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
ISO 9002 External links:
Information on RRAD and ISO 9002 Registration
Q: Should I use ISO 9001 or ISO 9002? – Simply Quality
Contract Metal Products, Inc. ISO 9002 Certified
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Information Technology Degree – capella.edu
http://Ad · www.capella.edu/IT-Program/Info-Technology
Kingdee External links:
KingDee Di BlackSanta – YouTube
Lionbridge Technologies External links:
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.: NASDAQ:LIOX quotes & …
Net income External links:
[PDF]Reconciling Corporation Book and Tax Net Income, …
For business net-income: Net income equals gross income less cost of goods sold, expenses, and taxes.
Office Automation External links:
Broker Dealer Back Office Automation and Commission …
Office automation (Book, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Public company External links:
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) – SEC.gov
Renminbi External links:
Renminbi rises above Rmb6.5 to dollar ahead of party congress
Renminbi’s rise and fall raises eyebrows – Financial Times
Currency Exchange Table (Chinese Yuan Renminbi) – X-Rates
SAP AG External links:
User Management, SAP AG – haascnc.com
User Management, SAP AG
Shanghai Stock Exchange External links:
Shanghai Stock Exchange – Investopedia
Listed Company Announcements – Shanghai Stock Exchange
Software External links:
InSite SiteWork Excavation Software Overview
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
Insite Software | Built for B2B™
Supply Chain Management External links:
Lean Logistics & Supply Chain Management System | …
Healthcare Supply Chain Management | Infor
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Ticker symbol External links:
SEC.gov | “Q” Added To Stock Ticker Symbol
SEC.gov | “E” Added to Stock Ticker Symbol
Citi | Investor Relations | Citigroup Stock – Ticker Symbol C
Wang Wenjing External links:
1988 USSR vs CHN CHN Wang Wenjing FX – YouTube
Wang Wenjing Profiles | Facebook
Wang Wenjing – Forbes