What is involved in Continual improvement process
Find out what the related areas are that Continual improvement process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Continual improvement process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Continual improvement process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Continual improvement process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Continual improvement process related domains to cover and 97 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Continual improvement process, Benchmarking, Business process management, Eco-Management and Audit Scheme, Environmental management system, ISO/IEC 15504, ISO/TC 176, ISO 14000, ISO 9000, Incrementalism, Institute of Quality Assurance, Kaizen, Masaaki Imai, Minimum viable product, Perpetual beta, Program management, Project management, Quality management, Training Within Industry, W. Edwards Deming:
Continual improvement process Critical Criteria:
Grasp Continual improvement process management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Continual improvement process projects.
– How will you measure your Continual improvement process effectiveness?
– Why is Continual improvement process important for you now?
– How do we keep improving Continual improvement process?
Benchmarking Critical Criteria:
Deduce Benchmarking risks and correct better engagement with Benchmarking results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Continual improvement process services/products?
– What is our Continual improvement process Strategy?
– Is Continual improvement process Required?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business process management planning and document what potential Business process management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Continual improvement process?
– What is our formula for success in Continual improvement process ?
– Do we all define Continual improvement process in the same way?
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme Critical Criteria:
Deduce Eco-Management and Audit Scheme planning and pay attention to the small things.
– Is there a Continual improvement process Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Why should we adopt a Continual improvement process framework?
– Is the scope of Continual improvement process defined?
Environmental management system Critical Criteria:
Audit Environmental management system decisions and devise Environmental management system key steps.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Continual improvement process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Have you identified your Continual improvement process key performance indicators?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over ISO/IEC 15504 outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding ISO/IEC 15504.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Continual improvement process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Continual improvement process project lifecycle?
– How can you measure Continual improvement process in a systematic way?
– How do we go about Securing Continual improvement process?
ISO/TC 176 Critical Criteria:
Use past ISO/TC 176 governance and report on developing an effective ISO/TC 176 strategy.
– Does Continual improvement process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we manage Continual improvement process Knowledge Management (KM)?
ISO 14000 Critical Criteria:
Refer to ISO 14000 failures and revise understanding of ISO 14000 architectures.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Continual improvement process study?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Drive ISO 9000 quality and tour deciding if ISO 9000 progress is made.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Continual improvement process?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Continual improvement process opportunities costing us money?
– How do we measure improved Continual improvement process service perception, and satisfaction?
Incrementalism Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Incrementalism issues and learn.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Continual improvement process. How do we gain traction?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Continual improvement process?
Institute of Quality Assurance Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Institute of Quality Assurance tactics and create a map for yourself.
– Is Continual improvement process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there Continual improvement process Models?
Kaizen Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Kaizen decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Kaizen projects.
– Is there any existing Continual improvement process governance structure?
– How do we go about Comparing Continual improvement process approaches/solutions?
– Who needs to know about Continual improvement process ?
Masaaki Imai Critical Criteria:
Adapt Masaaki Imai adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Masaaki Imai process.
– Consider your own Continual improvement process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How much does Continual improvement process help?
Minimum viable product Critical Criteria:
Judge Minimum viable product goals and remodel and develop an effective Minimum viable product strategy.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Continual improvement process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Continual improvement process strengthening and reform actually originate?
Perpetual beta Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Perpetual beta results and report on the economics of relationships managing Perpetual beta and constraints.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Continual improvement process is underway?
– How do we know that any Continual improvement process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who will provide the final approval of Continual improvement process deliverables?
Program management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Program management tactics and work towards be a leading Program management expert.
– There are face-to-face skills that can help you work with the people above you in your organization. can you read a group of managers, and know what they are thinking and feeling?
– Which program would be most affected, and to what degree, if the information were lost, compromised, delayed, or disclosed to unauthorized parties?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Would a committee or working party comprised of various stakeholders and members of the target group be useful?
– Are the people involved communicating effectively with each other, the target group and the stakeholders?
– Do any of the stakeholders have a high profile which could be used to promote the program?
– Which option do people involved with the program consider is most feasible?
– Is our organization covered against data leakage, loss and rogue employees?
– What other circumstances might encourage people to sustain the program?
– Are there any potential stakeholders who might not support the program?
– Are the evaluation findings being communicated to the target group?
– Have any changes occurred which could reduce external support?
– What is the framework for the Program Management guidelines?
– Is the program running on, or close to, the time frame?
– What resources are needed to make required changes?
– Can the stakeholders offer any resources in kind?
– What will motivate others to sustain the program?
– How is agile Program Management done?
– What role should the board play?
– What is the key message?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Project management planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Project management projects.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Which customers cant participate in our Continual improvement process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How do we deal with change?
– What is the cost of change?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Quality management tasks and point out Quality management tensions in leadership.
– What are the disruptive Continual improvement process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Continual improvement process forward?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Training Within Industry Critical Criteria:
Generalize Training Within Industry quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Training Within Industry results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Continual improvement process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are we Assessing Continual improvement process and Risk?
W. Edwards Deming Critical Criteria:
Pilot W. Edwards Deming projects and find the ideas you already have.
– In the case of a Continual improvement process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Continual improvement process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Continual improvement process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Continual improvement process moving forward?
– How to Secure Continual improvement process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Continual improvement process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Benchmarking External links:
Welcome to B3 Benchmarking
GBEE – Greener, Greater Buildings Plan – LL84: Benchmarking
E/M Utilization Benchmarking Tool – E/M Calculator – AAPC
Business process management External links:
Financesonline.com – Business Process Management …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Business Process Management – MedcoEnergi
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme External links:
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme – How is Eco …
EMAS certificate (Eco-management and audit scheme)
The Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
Environmental management system External links:
[PDF]Environmental Management System Programs Manual
[PDF]ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Audit …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
ISO/TC 176 External links:
Dec 23, 2000 · ISO/TC 176 is Technical Committee 176 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), responsible for Quality management and quality assurance – …
http://[PDF]Document: ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 544R – WordPress.com
ISO/TC 176 – Revolvy
ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 1254 – PDF Drive
ISO 14000 External links:
Iso 14000 ¿Que es? – YouTube
ISO 14000 – Investopedia
ISO 14000 Flashcards | Quizlet
ISO 9000 External links:
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
iso 9000 Jobs – Search iso 9000 Job Listings | Monster
2018 Lean Six Sigma / ISO 9000 World Conference – RegOnline
Incrementalism External links:
Incrementalism | HuffPost
Incrementalism – Ethics Unwrapped – UT Austin
Incrementalism | political science | Britannica.com
Kaizen External links:
Executive Search | Lean Recruiters – Home | Career Kaizen
Masaaki Imai External links:
Interview with Masaaki Imai
Minimum viable product External links:
What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)? – Definition …
Your Minimum Viable Product Is Doomed Without This
Perpetual beta External links:
Lyrics containing the term: perpetual beta
Dang.io – Perpetual Beta
Program management External links:
DoN Consolidated Card Program Management Division
GHIN Handicap Program Management
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
Training Within Industry External links:
[PDF]Training Within Industry (TWI) – azcommerce.com
Training Within Industry | Manufacturing Extension …
TWI Training Within Industry – training, tools, pocket cards
W. Edwards Deming External links:
W. Edwards Deming Quotes – BrainyQuote
W. Edwards Deming « Charles Ray’s Ramblings
The W. Edwards Deming Institute