What is involved in Data Visualization
Find out what the related areas are that Data Visualization connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Visualization thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Interactive Computing and Data Visualization journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Interactive Computing and Data Visualization leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Visualization related domains to cover and 185 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Visualization, Molecular graphics, Misleading graph, Jock D. Mackinlay, Visual communication, Grounded theory, Business Intelligence, Volume visualization, Scientific visualization, Technical illustration, Engineering drawing, Ade Olufeko, Interactive data visualization, Regression analysis, Information discovery, Chemical imaging, Data-driven journalism, Gaspard Monge, René Descartes, Information graphics, Flow visualization, Hanspeter Pfister, Adolphe Quetelet, Pareto chart, Pre-attentive processing, Run chart, User interface design, Scientific modelling, Thematic map, Visual journalism, Exploratory Data Analysis, Our World In Data, Statistical model, User interface, Internet of things, Data science, Bar chart, Interaction design, Biological data visualization, Area chart, Hadley Wickham, Statistical inference, Mathematical diagram, Visual perception, Volume rendering, Data journalism, Miriah Meyer, Graphical methods of statistics, Turin Papyrus Map, Network chart, Imaging science, Information design, Control chart, The Data Incubator, Medical imaging, Visual culture, Graph drawing, Scatter plot, Pie chart, Spatial analysis, Branko Milanović:
Data Visualization Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Data Visualization strategies and gather Data Visualization models .
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– In what ways are Data Visualization vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the usability implications of Data Visualization actions?
Molecular graphics Critical Criteria:
Recall Molecular graphics failures and oversee implementation of Molecular graphics.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Visualization does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Data Visualization appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we maintain Data Visualizations Integrity?
Misleading graph Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Misleading graph strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– What is our formula for success in Data Visualization ?
– Why is Data Visualization important for you now?
– What will drive Data Visualization change?
Jock D. Mackinlay Critical Criteria:
Systematize Jock D. Mackinlay tactics and cater for concise Jock D. Mackinlay education.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data Visualization requirements in detail?
– What business benefits will Data Visualization goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there Data Visualization Models?
Visual communication Critical Criteria:
Confer over Visual communication governance and find out what it really means.
– How do we Improve Data Visualization service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Data Visualization move?
– Are we Assessing Data Visualization and Risk?
Grounded theory Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Grounded theory issues and oversee implementation of Grounded theory.
– Do we monitor the Data Visualization decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Which Data Visualization goals are the most important?
Business Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Infer Business Intelligence tasks and get answers.
– Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the bi system?
– Number of data sources that can be simultaneously accessed?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What is required to present video images?
– What is your licensing model and prices?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– Do you support video integration?
– Does your system provide APIs?
Volume visualization Critical Criteria:
See the value of Volume visualization results and catalog what business benefits will Volume visualization goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Data Visualization include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Data Visualization process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Data Visualization process available?
Scientific visualization Critical Criteria:
Generalize Scientific visualization leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Scientific visualization.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Data Visualization project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Visualization?
Technical illustration Critical Criteria:
Investigate Technical illustration failures and slay a dragon.
– Does Data Visualization analysis show the relationships among important Data Visualization factors?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data Visualization project?
Engineering drawing Critical Criteria:
Graph Engineering drawing adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Engineering drawing.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Data Visualization services/products?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data Visualization effort?
Ade Olufeko Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Ade Olufeko planning and work towards be a leading Ade Olufeko expert.
– What vendors make products that address the Data Visualization needs?
– Do we all define Data Visualization in the same way?
– How can the value of Data Visualization be defined?
Interactive data visualization Critical Criteria:
Check Interactive data visualization management and catalog what business benefits will Interactive data visualization goals deliver if achieved.
– What is the source of the strategies for Data Visualization strengthening and reform?
– What is our Data Visualization Strategy?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Consider Regression analysis decisions and track iterative Regression analysis results.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data Visualization?
– Is there a Data Visualization Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Data Visualization leaders?
Information discovery Critical Criteria:
Reason over Information discovery tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Information discovery because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Data Visualization goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Chemical imaging Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Chemical imaging tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Chemical imaging.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Data Visualization ?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Visualization project?
Data-driven journalism Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Data-driven journalism goals and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data-driven journalism.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Data Visualization in a volatile global economy?
– Do Data Visualization rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can you measure Data Visualization in a systematic way?
Gaspard Monge Critical Criteria:
Design Gaspard Monge engagements and create a map for yourself.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Data Visualization objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we manage Data Visualization Knowledge Management (KM)?
René Descartes Critical Criteria:
Reason over René Descartes tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling René Descartes projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Data Visualization? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Can we add value to the current Data Visualization decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are all of our Data Visualization domains and what do they do?
Information graphics Critical Criteria:
Study Information graphics strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Information graphics information.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Data Visualization strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we go about Comparing Data Visualization approaches/solutions?
– Is the scope of Data Visualization defined?
Flow visualization Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Flow visualization projects and test out new things.
– How can you negotiate Data Visualization successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Data Visualization create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Data Visualization Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Hanspeter Pfister Critical Criteria:
Debate over Hanspeter Pfister tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Hanspeter Pfister.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data Visualization process?
– In a project to restructure Data Visualization outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our needs in relation to Data Visualization skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Adolphe Quetelet Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Adolphe Quetelet visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Adolphe Quetelet and constraints.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Data Visualization opportunities costing us money?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Data Visualization?
– How do we Lead with Data Visualization in Mind?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Pareto chart tasks and be persistent.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Data Visualization leader?
– To what extent does management recognize Data Visualization as a tool to increase the results?
Pre-attentive processing Critical Criteria:
Sort Pre-attentive processing tactics and ask what if.
– What are the disruptive Data Visualization technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Can we do Data Visualization without complex (expensive) analysis?
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Dissect Run chart strategies and track iterative Run chart results.
– How important is Data Visualization to the user organizations mission?
User interface design Critical Criteria:
Understand User interface design failures and raise human resource and employment practices for User interface design.
– How likely is the current Data Visualization plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the purpose of Data Visualization in relation to the mission?
Scientific modelling Critical Criteria:
Group Scientific modelling projects and look at the big picture.
– Think about the functions involved in your Data Visualization project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Data Visualization dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Thematic map Critical Criteria:
Match Thematic map tasks and find out what it really means.
– What is Effective Data Visualization?
Visual journalism Critical Criteria:
Focus on Visual journalism decisions and report on setting up Visual journalism without losing ground.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Data Visualization moving forward?
– What are the business goals Data Visualization is aiming to achieve?
– Do we have past Data Visualization Successes?
Exploratory Data Analysis Critical Criteria:
Canvass Exploratory Data Analysis issues and stake your claim.
– Think about the people you identified for your Data Visualization project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the key elements of your Data Visualization performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is the Data Visualization organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Our World In Data Critical Criteria:
Guard Our World In Data quality and intervene in Our World In Data processes and leadership.
Statistical model Critical Criteria:
X-ray Statistical model strategies and proactively manage Statistical model risks.
– Do those selected for the Data Visualization team have a good general understanding of what Data Visualization is all about?
– How do we measure improved Data Visualization service perception, and satisfaction?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Data Visualization?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Accelerate User interface governance and overcome User interface skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Grade Internet of things risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Internet of things skills.
– New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
– Do we put an IAM architect in the IoT center of excellence? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– Computational offloading in mobile edge computing has a couple of challenges: how to split an IoT application?
– What specific legal authorities, arrangements, and/or agreements authorize the collection of information?
– How will the business operate in the event of a communication or a system component failure?
– Reliability: When the availability of the system is challenged, how does it respond?
– What additional principles and requirements are necessary for IoT applications?
– How to effectively and fairly allocate resources among a collection of competing users?
– What are the key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications raise?
– Why will customers buy your product or service over the competition?
– Is the data secured in accordance with FISMA requirements?
– What is the retention period for the data in the system?
– Design for networking agnosticism: what is in a thing?
– Do we do Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation?
– Will contractors have access to the system?
– Who is responsible for a data breach?
– Why Is IoT Important?
– How far will we go?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Guard Data science tasks and point out Data science tensions in leadership.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Visualization project?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Bar chart Critical Criteria:
Face Bar chart quality and check on ways to get started with Bar chart.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Data Visualization delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Data Visualization? There might be some that are less obvious?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Interaction design goals and oversee implementation of Interaction design.
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
Biological data visualization Critical Criteria:
Canvass Biological data visualization results and oversee Biological data visualization requirements.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Data Visualization strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Area chart Critical Criteria:
Face Area chart visions and maintain Area chart for success.
Hadley Wickham Critical Criteria:
Detail Hadley Wickham tasks and define Hadley Wickham competency-based leadership.
– Have you identified your Data Visualization key performance indicators?
– How can we improve Data Visualization?
Statistical inference Critical Criteria:
Review Statistical inference quality and improve Statistical inference service perception.
– Does Data Visualization analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are accountability and ownership for Data Visualization clearly defined?
Mathematical diagram Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Mathematical diagram outcomes and ask what if.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Data Visualization products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is Data Visualization Required?
Visual perception Critical Criteria:
Systematize Visual perception failures and tour deciding if Visual perception progress is made.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data Visualization processes?
Volume rendering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Volume rendering tactics and stake your claim.
Data journalism Critical Criteria:
Review Data journalism failures and get the big picture.
– what is the best design framework for Data Visualization organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Miriah Meyer Critical Criteria:
Focus on Miriah Meyer risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Miriah Meyer.
– Consider your own Data Visualization project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are there Data Visualization problems defined?
Graphical methods of statistics Critical Criteria:
Categorize Graphical methods of statistics leadership and find answers.
– What are the short and long-term Data Visualization goals?
Turin Papyrus Map Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Turin Papyrus Map planning and oversee Turin Papyrus Map requirements.
– Will Data Visualization deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Data Visualization Management?
Network chart Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Network chart governance and catalog Network chart activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Data Visualization is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Imaging science Critical Criteria:
Nurse Imaging science engagements and budget for Imaging science challenges.
– Who sets the Data Visualization standards?
Information design Critical Criteria:
Check Information design outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Information design is getting what it needs.
– Will Data Visualization have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Data Visualization processes of our organization?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Control chart governance and find out what it really means.
The Data Incubator Critical Criteria:
Disseminate The Data Incubator management and define The Data Incubator competency-based leadership.
– How do we know that any Data Visualization analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Medical imaging Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Medical imaging projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Medical imaging because they lack skills.
– Is Supporting Data Visualization documentation required?
Visual culture Critical Criteria:
Shape Visual culture adoptions and gather Visual culture models .
– How do your measurements capture actionable Data Visualization information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Data Visualization systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we keep improving Data Visualization?
Graph drawing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Graph drawing leadership and track iterative Graph drawing results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Data Visualization objectives?
– How will you measure your Data Visualization effectiveness?
Scatter plot Critical Criteria:
Adapt Scatter plot engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Pie chart Critical Criteria:
Value Pie chart risks and remodel and develop an effective Pie chart strategy.
Spatial analysis Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Spatial analysis goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Spatial analysis.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data Visualization, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the barriers to increased Data Visualization production?
Branko Milanović Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Branko Milanović strategies and find out.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Data Visualization process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Interactive Computing and Data Visualization Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Visualization External links:
geothinQ – On-demand Land Mapping & Data Visualization
IBM Watson Data Platform – Data Visualization
http://Ad · www.ibm.com/Watson/Data-Platform
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
Molecular graphics External links:
[PDF]Desktop Molecular Graphics Background Essentials
Misleading graph External links:
[PDF]31 Misleading Graphs and Statistics
Misleading Graphs | Passy’s World of Mathematics
Jock D. Mackinlay External links:
Jock D. Mackinlay – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Jock D. Mackinlay – Google Scholar Citations
Visual communication External links:
Foppe Visual Communication – Sign Company, …
School of Visual Communication Design | Kent State University
eagereyes – Visualization and Visual Communication
Grounded theory External links:
[PDF]From Thematic Analysis to Grounded Theory
http://www.mermaid.pitt.edu/documents/MERMAID GrndedThry talk HEIST.pdf
Glaser and Strauss: Developing Grounded Theory
Grounded Theory – qualres.org
Business Intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business Intelligence | Microsoft
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Volume visualization External links:
GeoProbe Volume Visualization – Landmark Solutions
Volume Visualization – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Matlab 3d volume visualization and 3d overlay – Stack Overflow
Scientific visualization External links:
Scientific Visualization – NC State University
Scientific visualization (VHS tape, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Multimedia: Scientific Visualization, Seeing the …
Technical illustration External links:
Technical Illustration & Graphic Services – DTB
Joe Saputo | Technical Illustration
Engineering drawing External links:
Engineering Drawing – SlideShare
Engineering Drawing – AbeBooks
Engineering Drawing Title Block – Engineers Edge
Ade Olufeko External links:
Ade Olufeko – Event / Speaker Platform
Work – Ade Olufeko
Ade Olufeko Silver Spring, MD | Intelius
Interactive data visualization External links:
Dataseed Interactive Data Visualization | Login
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
Novel Interactive Data Visualization | Stroke
Regression analysis External links:
Salary Structures – Simple Regression Analysis in Excel
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Information discovery External links:
Information DiscovEry Assistant that Learns (IDEAL)
Information Discovery – RMIT University
Chemical imaging External links:
Pharmaceutical Chemical Imaging Workshop – …
Chemical Imaging and Structures Laboratory – UIUC – …
[PDF]Chemical Imaging at the Nanometer Scale – …
Data-driven journalism External links:
Data-driven journalism | Poynter
Gaspard Monge External links:
Gaspard Monge | Open Library
Gaspard Monge (1746 – 1818) – Find A Grave Memorial
Gaspard Monge Profiles | Facebook
René Descartes External links:
Which statement describes the life of René Descartes? …
SparkNotes: René Descartes (1596–1650): Themes, …
René Descartes – Academic, Philosopher, …
Information graphics External links:
Business Information Graphics – YouTube
Timeplots: Information Graphics Products
Flow visualization External links:
Air flow visualization – YouTube
Flow visualization (DVD video, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Lab 2 Supersonic Shock and Flow Visualization
Hanspeter Pfister External links:
Hanspeter Pfister | The Harvard Data Science Initiative
VCG Harvard | Hanspeter Pfister
Hanspeter Pfister, PhD | Harvard Brain Science Institute
Adolphe Quetelet External links:
Adolphe Quetelet – Ganfyd
Adolphe Quetelet as statistician, (Book, 1908) …
Adolphe Quetelet | Belgian astronomer, sociologist, …
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Pareto Chart Analysis (Pareto Diagram) | ASQ
How to Create a Pareto Chart in MS Excel 2010: 14 Steps
Pre-attentive processing External links:
What is PRE-ATTENTIVE PROCESSING? What does …
Visualization – Pre-Attentive Processing – YouTube
Run chart External links:
RUN CHART IN EXCEL – Manage Naturally
How to Create a Run Chart in Excel – YouTube
[PDF]Run Chart – Interpretation with Run table
User interface design External links:
Golden Rules of User Interface Design – UX Planet
User Interface Design | Coursera
10 Heuristics for User Interface Design: Article by …
Scientific modelling External links:
Scientific modelling — Science Learning Hub
CBC News on Twitter: “Scientific modelling shows the …
The Difficult Process of Scientific Modelling: An …
Thematic map External links:
Buy Cartography: Thematic Map Design on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
Creating a Thematic Map – factfinder.census.gov
Thematic map | Article about thematic map by The …
Visual journalism External links:
Florida360: Daily Visual Journalism – Orlando Sentinel
Visual Journalism – charger.solutions
Visual Journalism Bibliography | Poynter
Exploratory Data Analysis External links:
1. Exploratory Data Analysis
Exploratory Data Analysis With R – Online Course | …
Our World In Data External links:
The Visual History of Global Health – Our World In Data
About – Our World in Data
Our World In Data | Atypical Homicide Research Group
Statistical model External links:
7 Practical Guidelines for Accurate Statistical Model Building
Statistical Modeling – sas.com
http://Ad · www.sas.com/statistical-analytics
User interface External links:
JSI Multiline User Interface – Optimum
Datatel User Interface 5.3
What is User Interface (UI)? Webopedia Definition
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things – Starts with Intel Inside®
http://Ad · www.intel.com/IoT
Data science External links:
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
StrategyWise – a Big Data and Data Science Consulting …
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Bar chart External links:
Bar Charts | plotly
CREATE A BAR CHART
Create A Bar Chart, Free . Customize, download and …
Interaction design External links:
Interaction design (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Interaction Design Association – IxDA
Title: “Tangible Interaction Design”
Biological data visualization External links:
NGS Data Analysis, Biological Data Visualization | …
Ontologies in biological data visualization.
Biological Data Visualization – Google+
Area chart External links:
Area Chart in SSRS – Tutorial Gateway
Area chart | Highcharts
Visualization: Area Chart | Charts | Google Developers
Hadley Wickham External links:
hadley (Hadley Wickham) / Repositories · GitHub
Hadley Wickham (@hadleywickham) | Twitter
Hadley Wickham’s “dplyr” tutorial at useR 2014 (2/2) – …
Statistical inference External links:
Statistical Inference for Coefficient Alpha – Jul 26, 2016
Statistical Inference and Estimation | STAT 504
Statistical Inference | Coursera
Mathematical diagram External links:
A mathematical diagram using two axes to represent …
A mathematical diagram using two axes to represent …
mathematical diagram Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Visual perception External links:
Culture Visual Perception – AbeBooks
VISUAL PERCEPTION – Psychology Dictionary
Visual perception – ScienceDaily
Volume rendering External links:
[PDF]Non-Photorealistic Volume Rendering Using …
Volume Rendering – FREE download Volume Rendering
Volume Rendering – VisItusers.org
Data journalism External links:
Data journalism | Media | The Guardian
People’s Pundit Daily | Independent Data Journalism
Data Journalism Tools found 15 tools to with data …
Miriah Meyer External links:
Miriah Meyer | bio
Miriah Meyer at University of Utah – RateMyProfessors.com
Turin Papyrus Map External links:
EGYPT 455 – WADI HAMMAMAT & The TURIN PAPYRUS MAP …
Turin Papyrus map. Tomb of Rameses IV. In Turin. | …
Conférence Ifao : The Turin Papyrus Map – facebook.com
Network chart External links:
Emmy Award Winners By Network Chart | Deadline
network chart |Tableau Community
NETWORK CHART – The Python Graph Gallery
Imaging science External links:
HiRISE | High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment
Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science – Official …
Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
Information design External links:
Information Design: The Understanding Discipline
MIT 4.s02: Information Design | Fathom
Information design (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Control chart External links:
[PDF]X-bar and R Control Charts – MoreSteam.com
[PDF]CONTROL CHART – Air University
[PDF]Portion Control Chart – RightWay Food Service
The Data Incubator External links:
The Data Incubator Events | Eventbrite
The Data Incubator Reviews | Course Report
The Data Incubator
Medical imaging External links:
Lenox Hill Radiology | Metro NYC Medical Imaging …
CDI | National medical imaging network
Touchstone Medical Imaging – Touchstone Medical Imaging
Visual culture External links:
Visual Culture. (eBook) [WorldCat.org]
Visual Culture in Britain: Vol 18, No 2 – tandfonline.com
Visual culture: Chapter 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Graph drawing External links:
Graph Drawing 2015 – California State University, Northridge
Handbook of Graph Drawing and Visualization
Graph Drawing Contest – Google+
Scatter plot External links:
Create a Scatter Plot Chart – Meta-Chart.com
Creating a Scatter Plot in Excel – Nc State University
Scatter Plot Generator – Online Calculators for Math …
Pie chart External links:
Visualization: Pie Chart | Charts | Google Developers
Pie chart | Highcharts
How to Create and Format a Pie Chart in Excel
Spatial analysis External links:
GIS for Insurance | Use Smart Maps & Spatial Analysis …
Summer Fellowship | Center for Spatial Analysis