Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Thin Client Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Thin Client related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Thin Client specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Thin Client Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Thin Client improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by Thin Client being measured?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What would happen if Thin Client weren’t done?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- How do you use Thin Client data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is Thin Client dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How can you measure Thin Client in a systematic way?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Thin Client book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Thin Client self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Thin Client Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Thin Client areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Thin Client Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Thin Client projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Thin Client Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Thin Client project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Thin Client project success?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Thin Client project management strategy been established?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Thin Client projections?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Thin Client project teams face during each of the five process groups?
Step-by-step and complete Thin Client Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Thin Client project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Thin Client project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Thin Client project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Thin Client project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Thin Client project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Thin Client project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Thin Client project with this in-depth Thin Client Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Thin Client projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Thin Client and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Thin Client investments work better.
This Thin Client All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.