Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TARGIT Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TARGIT Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TARGIT Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What will drive TARGIT Business Intelligence change?
- How do you use TARGIT Business Intelligence data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What is the purpose of TARGIT Business Intelligence in relation to the mission?
- What are our TARGIT Business Intelligence Processes?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TARGIT Business Intelligence book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TARGIT Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TARGIT Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TARGIT Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TARGIT Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TARGIT Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have TARGIT Business Intelligence project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should TARGIT Business Intelligence project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone TARGIT Business Intelligence project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the experience (performance, attitude, business ethics, etc.) in the past with contractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the TARGIT Business Intelligence project?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete TARGIT Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TARGIT Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TARGIT Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TARGIT Business Intelligence project with this in-depth TARGIT Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TARGIT Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TARGIT Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TARGIT Business Intelligence investments work better.
This TARGIT Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.