What is involved in Exchange Server
Find out what the related areas are that Exchange Server connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Exchange Server thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Exchange Server related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Exchange Server, Internet Message Access Protocol, Outlook Web App, Email migration, Computing platform, Collaborative software, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft TechNet, Windows Mobile, Push email, Windows Server domain, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, Software categories, Proprietary protocol, CommuniGate Pro, Post Office Protocol, Client access license, Simple Mail Access Protocol, Log shipping, Message transfer agent, Open-source software, Exchange ActiveSync, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Entourage, Courier Mail Server, Ipswitch IMail Server, IBM Notes, Apache James, Unicode and email, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Remote procedure call, On-premises software, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Messaging, Windows 95 OSR2, Software license, Office 365, Software developer, Skype for Business, Proprietary software, Windows 95, Apple Inc., Gordano Messaging Suite, Mail server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Innovative Communications Alliance, Windows Server, IceWarp Mail Server, Microsoft Office 97, Calendaring software, Extensible Storage Engine, Microsoft Outlook, Mobile device, Outlook on the web, Mercury Mail Transport System:
Exchange Server Critical Criteria:
Merge Exchange Server risks and triple focus on important concepts of Exchange Server relationship management.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Exchange Server objectives?
– How do we Identify specific Exchange Server investment and emerging trends?
– Are we Assessing Exchange Server and Risk?
Internet Message Access Protocol Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Internet Message Access Protocol quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Internet Message Access Protocol results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Exchange Server objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Among the Exchange Server product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the long-term Exchange Server goals?
Outlook Web App Critical Criteria:
Adapt Outlook Web App strategies and secure Outlook Web App creativity.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Exchange Server does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Email migration Critical Criteria:
Explore Email migration governance and secure Email migration creativity.
– In what ways are Exchange Server vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Deduce Computing platform tasks and budget for Computing platform challenges.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Exchange Server, including any consulting or professional services?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Exchange Server effort?
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Rank Collaborative software planning and perfect Collaborative software conflict management.
– How do we measure improved Exchange Server service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do Exchange Server rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Windows Live Mail Critical Criteria:
Track Windows Live Mail tasks and define Windows Live Mail competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Exchange Server strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is the Exchange Server organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What threat is Exchange Server addressing?
Microsoft TechNet Critical Criteria:
Consider Microsoft TechNet risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Microsoft TechNet.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Exchange Server models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Have you identified your Exchange Server key performance indicators?
– How would one define Exchange Server leadership?
Windows Mobile Critical Criteria:
Consider Windows Mobile strategies and find out.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Exchange Server strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is Supporting Exchange Server documentation required?
– How can skill-level changes improve Exchange Server?
Push email Critical Criteria:
Devise Push email strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Exchange Server include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Exchange Server process?
Windows Server domain Critical Criteria:
Explore Windows Server domain visions and prioritize challenges of Windows Server domain.
– Think about the functions involved in your Exchange Server project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will you measure your Exchange Server effectiveness?
– What is Effective Exchange Server?
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Consult on Simple Mail Transfer Protocol tasks and correct better engagement with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol results.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Exchange Server values?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Exchange Server been identified and analyzed?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Software categories goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What will drive Exchange Server change?
– How do we go about Securing Exchange Server?
– How to Secure Exchange Server?
Proprietary protocol Critical Criteria:
Steer Proprietary protocol issues and adjust implementation of Proprietary protocol.
– How do we go about Comparing Exchange Server approaches/solutions?
CommuniGate Pro Critical Criteria:
Adapt CommuniGate Pro governance and get answers.
– Is Exchange Server dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is our formula for success in Exchange Server ?
– How can you measure Exchange Server in a systematic way?
Post Office Protocol Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Post Office Protocol issues and integrate design thinking in Post Office Protocol innovation.
– Does Exchange Server analysis show the relationships among important Exchange Server factors?
Client access license Critical Criteria:
Confer over Client access license tactics and report on setting up Client access license without losing ground.
– Consider your own Exchange Server project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Simple Mail Access Protocol Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Simple Mail Access Protocol issues and probe the present value of growth of Simple Mail Access Protocol.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Exchange Server is underway?
– How do we Improve Exchange Server service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are accountability and ownership for Exchange Server clearly defined?
Log shipping Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Log shipping goals and find out.
– What are the barriers to increased Exchange Server production?
– Why is Exchange Server important for you now?
Message transfer agent Critical Criteria:
Face Message transfer agent issues and adjust implementation of Message transfer agent.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Exchange Server?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Exchange Server forward?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Open-source software visions and gather Open-source software models .
– How do mission and objectives affect the Exchange Server processes of our organization?
Exchange ActiveSync Critical Criteria:
Apply Exchange ActiveSync failures and create Exchange ActiveSync explanations for all managers.
– What are our needs in relation to Exchange Server skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How can the value of Exchange Server be defined?
Lotus Notes Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Lotus Notes quality and ask what if.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Exchange Server into the services that we provide?
Microsoft Entourage Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Microsoft Entourage risks and devote time assessing Microsoft Entourage and its risk.
– Does Exchange Server create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Exchange Server?
– Is there any existing Exchange Server governance structure?
Courier Mail Server Critical Criteria:
Check Courier Mail Server issues and tour deciding if Courier Mail Server progress is made.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Exchange Server is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Exchange Server with what users do day-to-day?
Ipswitch IMail Server Critical Criteria:
Discuss Ipswitch IMail Server decisions and balance specific methods for improving Ipswitch IMail Server results.
– Which customers cant participate in our Exchange Server domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
IBM Notes Critical Criteria:
Set goals for IBM Notes planning and report on developing an effective IBM Notes strategy.
– How important is Exchange Server to the user organizations mission?
Apache James Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Apache James strategies and adjust implementation of Apache James.
– What are the key elements of your Exchange Server performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the business goals Exchange Server is aiming to achieve?
Unicode and email Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Unicode and email visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Unicode and email.
Microsoft Office 365 Critical Criteria:
X-ray Microsoft Office 365 governance and finalize specific methods for Microsoft Office 365 acceptance.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Exchange Server ?
– Why should we adopt a Exchange Server framework?
Windows 2000 Critical Criteria:
Understand Windows 2000 failures and point out improvements in Windows 2000.
– How can you negotiate Exchange Server successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we keep improving Exchange Server?
Windows 98 Critical Criteria:
Focus on Windows 98 decisions and find the essential reading for Windows 98 researchers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Exchange Server processes?
Remote procedure call Critical Criteria:
Track Remote procedure call strategies and learn.
On-premises software Critical Criteria:
Discuss On-premises software goals and gather practices for scaling On-premises software.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Exchange Server strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does our organization need more Exchange Server education?
– Who needs to know about Exchange Server ?
Mozilla Thunderbird Critical Criteria:
Scan Mozilla Thunderbird adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Mozilla Thunderbird strategy.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Exchange Server delivery for example is new software needed?
– In a project to restructure Exchange Server outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the purpose of Exchange Server in relation to the mission?
Windows Messaging Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Windows Messaging risks and perfect Windows Messaging conflict management.
– Can we add value to the current Exchange Server decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are internal and external Exchange Server relations?
Windows 95 OSR2 Critical Criteria:
Study Windows 95 OSR2 outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the disruptive Exchange Server technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Review Software license goals and look in other fields.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– How do we know that any Exchange Server analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– How do we Lead with Exchange Server in Mind?
Office 365 Critical Criteria:
Examine Office 365 planning and find out.
– In the case of a Exchange Server project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Exchange Server project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Exchange Server project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the source of the strategies for Exchange Server strengthening and reform?
– Which of my PCs can run Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, and Office 365?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Learn from Software developer engagements and create a map for yourself.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– Do we have past Exchange Server Successes?
– Is the scope of Exchange Server defined?
Skype for Business Critical Criteria:
Apply Skype for Business issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Skype for Business.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Exchange Server project manager?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Proprietary software adoptions and get the big picture.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Exchange Server experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Windows 95 Critical Criteria:
Jump start Windows 95 management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Windows 95.
Apple Inc. Critical Criteria:
Focus on Apple Inc. risks and question.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Exchange Server processes?
Gordano Messaging Suite Critical Criteria:
Look at Gordano Messaging Suite tasks and slay a dragon.
– What vendors make products that address the Exchange Server needs?
Mail server Critical Criteria:
Recall Mail server adoptions and ask questions.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Exchange Server products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Microsoft Exchange Server Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Microsoft Exchange Server failures and transcribe Microsoft Exchange Server as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Exchange Server project?
Innovative Communications Alliance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Innovative Communications Alliance goals and report on developing an effective Innovative Communications Alliance strategy.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Exchange Server that make it risky?
Windows Server Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Windows Server engagements and point out improvements in Windows Server.
– Do server configuration and management follow a build and/or configuration checklist approved by the hopkins icsc (e.g. windows server security standards)?
– Which of my servers are capable of migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2, or can be virtualized using Hyper-V?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Exchange Server requirements in detail?
– Windows server security standards?
IceWarp Mail Server Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IceWarp Mail Server outcomes and catalog what business benefits will IceWarp Mail Server goals deliver if achieved.
Microsoft Office 97 Critical Criteria:
Examine Microsoft Office 97 planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– For your Exchange Server project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does Exchange Server systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Calendaring software Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Calendaring software engagements and oversee Calendaring software management by competencies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Exchange Server in a volatile global economy?
Extensible Storage Engine Critical Criteria:
Trace Extensible Storage Engine planning and shift your focus.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Exchange Server project?
– Who sets the Exchange Server standards?
Microsoft Outlook Critical Criteria:
Add value to Microsoft Outlook projects and correct better engagement with Microsoft Outlook results.
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Dissect Mobile device engagements and budget for Mobile device challenges.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Exchange Server information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
Outlook on the web Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Outlook on the web outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Outlook on the web and constraints.
– To what extent does management recognize Exchange Server as a tool to increase the results?
– How much does Exchange Server help?
Mercury Mail Transport System Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mercury Mail Transport System tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Mercury Mail Transport System because they lack skills.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Exchange Server Management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Internet Message Access Protocol External links:
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Capabilities Registry
Internet Message Access Protocol, v.4 (IMAP4)
Outlook Web App External links:
What is Outlook Web App (OWA)? – Definition from …
At IU, what is Outlook Web App (OWA)?
Using the Outlook Web App – CUMC IT
Email migration External links:
Office 365 Email Migration | Central Michigan University
Email Migration FAQs – Fort Hays State University
Email Migration to Microsoft Office 365 is Easy – GoDaddy
Computing platform External links:
Cloud Foundry Security – Cloud Computing Platform | …
Computes – Decentralized and distributed computing platform
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Collaborative software External links:
[PDF]Final Report on Collaborative Software Engineering …
Dicolab – Creators of multi-user collaborative software
Collaborative software solutions from MultiTaction
Windows Live Mail External links:
How do I add an account to Windows Live Mail?
Windows Live Mail brings together multiple e-mail accounts and calendars into one easy-to-use program. Access and edit your e-mail and calendar events, even
Microsoft TechNet External links:
Command-line options for installing Microsoft TechNet products
Windows Mobile External links:
MyMobiler for Windows Mobile – MyMobiler Android …
Download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 …
Description of Windows Mobile Device Center
Push email External links:
Push Email? | Verizon Community
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol External links:
What is the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)?
Some Facts About SMTP – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Relay – CDT Services
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
CommuniGate Pro External links:
CommuniGate Pro blomand.net Entrance
CommuniGate Pro archdiocese-no.org Entrance
CommuniGate Pro grar.com Entrance
Post Office Protocol External links:
Post Office Protocol
http://In computing, the Post Office Protocol (POP) is an application-layer Internet standard protocol used by local e-mail clients to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection. POP has been developed through several versions, with version 3 (POP3) being the current standard.
Post Office Protocol – Everything2.com
Ppt on post office protocol – SlidePlayer
Simple Mail Access Protocol External links:
SMAP – Simple Mail Access Protocol | AcronymFinder
Log shipping External links:
How to configure security for SQL Server log shipping
About Log Shipping (SQL Server) | Microsoft Docs
Message transfer agent External links:
The Message Transfer Agent
What is MTA (Message Transfer Agent)? Webopedia …
Lotus Notes External links:
[PDF]Lotus Notes Client Version 8.5 Reference Guide
How to Configure the Lotus Notes Client
Lotus Notes Login Screen
Microsoft Entourage External links:
You receive duplicate messages in Microsoft Entourage …
Microsoft Entourage – WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Microsoft Entourage – FREE download Microsoft Entourage
Courier Mail Server External links:
The Courier mail server’s Documentation
Leaving Behind our Courier Mail Server – IT Freedom
Courier Mail Server / Mailing Lists – SourceForge
IBM Notes External links:
[PDF]Tips and Tricks for IBM Notes Mail
IBM Notes Sync for Google, Android, iPhone and iPad
IBM Notes 8.5.x/9.0.x – Denial of Service (2) – exploit-db.com
Apache James External links:
java – Problem with Apache James – Stack Overflow
Apache James Server 2.3.2 – Remote Command Execution
java – Not able to run Apache James – Stack Overflow
Unicode and email External links:
Unicode and email · Issue #1307 · WebTales/rubedo · GitHub
Microsoft Office 365 External links:
Free Trial Download, Try Microsoft Office 365 Products
Microsoft Office 365, Office 365, Free Office 365
Windows 2000 External links:
Windows 2000 – support.microsoft.com
Windows 2000 (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Windows 98 External links:
Windows 98 SE Virtual Desktop
WinWorld: Windows 98 Second Edition
Description of Windows 98 Second Edition
Remote procedure call External links:
What Is RPC?: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Start/Stop Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service in …
How RPC Works: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
On-premises software External links:
On-Premises Software Pricing – Checkbox Survey Software
On-Premises Software | In-house ERP | Open Systems
On-premises Software | Spillman Technologies
Mozilla Thunderbird External links:
How to Set up Mozilla Thunderbird: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
Setting Up Your E-mail in Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird – Download
Windows Messaging External links:
ARCHIVED: What is Microsoft Windows Messaging?
Windows Messaging Setup Wizard Error: “The Path …
CWE – CWE-422: Unprotected Windows Messaging …
Windows 95 OSR2 External links:
Installing USB Supplement Windows 95 OSR2 – Toshiba
Windows 95 osr2 5 iso Free Download – Brothersoft
Windows 95 OSR2 – Everything2.com
Software license External links:
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
[PDF]2016 Drake Software License and Non-Disclosure …
Microsoft Software License Terms
Office 365 External links:
Office 365 at UWM
Office 365 | Washington University in St. Louis
Office 365 for Harvard
Software developer External links:
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Software Developer Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
Software Developer | Internal Revenue Service
Skype for Business External links:
Skype for Business Feedback
How to Join Skype for Business (Lync) Meetings as a Guest
Online Meetings with Skype for Business, Formerly Lync
Proprietary software External links:
Disadvantages of Proprietary Software | Chron.com
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Windows 95 External links:
Windows 95 is reborn – in a browser – TechRepublic
Check out these Windows 95 emulators on Windows 10
WinWorld: Windows 95 OSR 2
Apple Inc. External links:
Apple Inc. (AAPL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
AAPL Headlines | Apple Inc. Stock – Yahoo Finance
IPhone X Plus and iPhone 9 Will Propel Apple Inc. in 2018
Gordano Messaging Suite External links:
Gordano Messaging Suite v17 Review | ZDNet
Gordano Messaging Suite – TheFreeDictionary
27 Gordano Messaging Suite Alternatives and …
Mail server External links:
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
MagicMail Mail Server: Landing Page
Microsoft Exchange Server External links:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 – Practical 365
Innovative Communications Alliance External links:
ICA abbreviation stands for Innovative Communications Alliance
Windows Server External links:
Windows Server Essentials and Office 365 support
Windows Server 2016 Licensing & Pricing | Microsoft
Secure Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012
IceWarp Mail Server External links:
IceWarp Mail Server – SPF – deerfield.net
27 IceWarp Mail Server Alternatives and Competitors …
IceWarp Mail Server – IceWarp Desktop Suite
Microsoft Office 97 External links:
How do I remove the Microsoft Office 97 Shortcut Bar?
Can you Run Microsoft Office 97 on Windows 10, 8?
OFF97: Microsoft Office 97 Service Release 1 Patch
Calendaring software External links:
Legal Calendaring Software | AbacusNext
Legal Calendaring Software | MyCase
Legal Calendaring Software & Email Integration For Law …
Extensible Storage Engine External links:
Extensible Storage Engine Top # 9 Facts – YouTube
Extensible Storage Engine 98 error codes 0 to -1048
Extensible Storage Engine – edbsearch.com
Microsoft Outlook External links:
Set Up AT&T Email in Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Email Support
How Do I Add a Shared Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010
How Do I Add a Shared Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2016
Mobile device External links:
Duke Health Mobile Device Manager
Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows
Outlook on the web External links:
Exchange E-mail: Using Outlook on the Web (OWA)
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) – Message Delivery Options
Outlook on the Web | IT Services | Marquette University
Mercury Mail Transport System External links:
Mercury Mail Transport System Mailbox Name Service …
Mercury Mail Transport System – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/mercury mail transport system/en-en
Mercury Mail Transport System Overview