Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Specifications Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Specifications Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Specifications Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Specifications Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 641 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Specifications Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 641 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Product Specifications Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Product Specifications Management is underway?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What are the known security controls?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Product Specifications Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What information do users need?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Product Specifications Management study?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Product Specifications Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Specifications Management book in PDF containing 641 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product Specifications Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Specifications Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Specifications Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Specifications Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Specifications Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Specifications Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product Specifications Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have Product Specifications Management project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for commercializing research outputs is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Product Specifications Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Product Specifications Management project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Product Specifications Management project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Product Specifications Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Specifications Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Specifications Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Specifications Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Specifications Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Specifications Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Specifications Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Specifications Management project with this in-depth Product Specifications Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Specifications Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Specifications Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Specifications Management investments work better.
This Product Specifications Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.