Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privacy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privacy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privacy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privacy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privacy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Does the Privacy performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What would be the goal or target for a Privacy’s improvement team?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Do Privacy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How likely is the current Privacy plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privacy book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Privacy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privacy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privacy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privacy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privacy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privacy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Privacy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Privacy project purposes different than the previously authorized Privacy project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Risk Audit: Have all possible risks/hazards been identified (including injury to staff, damage to equipment, impact on others in the community)?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Privacy project success to the success of the organization?
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analysed and appropriate responses developed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Privacy project team meetings conducted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Privacy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privacy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privacy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privacy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privacy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privacy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privacy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privacy project with this in-depth Privacy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privacy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privacy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privacy investments work better.
This Privacy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.