About OpenGL ES:
OpenGL ES numbers show that in the Embedded Software and Systems professional areas there is lively interest in OpenGL ES:
– Interest and popularity, 100 is peak interest: 25
– Employment demand – current open vacancies asking for this qualification: 115
– Monthly searches online: 81000
– Cost per Click: 3 cents
– Patents issued: 1270
– Books in print covering OpenGL ES: 1022
– Youtube videos available: 75800
Benefits the OpenGL ES toolkit has for you with this OpenGL ES specific Use Case:
Meet Tina Sprague, Premium Services – Senior Service Account Manager – RSA – The Security Division of EMC in Computer Network Security, Greater New York City Area.
She decides to race and determine what stupid OpenGL ES rule would we most like to kill.
Tina opens her OpenGL ES toolkit, which contains best practice Project Planning, Procedures and Policies that cover the OpenGL ES topic.
Tina finds powerpoint presentations, PDF documents and Word Documents that cover OpenGL ES in-depth.
Tina hones in on several actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document, editing several of them.
Tina now feels undoubting about her OpenGL ES insight and has the practical input and examples she needs to race and determine what stupid OpenGL ES rule would we most like to kill in minutes. On top of that, one of the documents also gave her input on how to triple focus on important concepts of OpenGL ES relationship management.
Benefits and What you Will Learn:
– How to sell to knowledgeable and informed OpenGL ES customers and to uninformed customers?
– Combine technical expertise with business knowledge and OpenGL ES Key topics including its lifecycles
– Create career OpenGL ES plans
Get these benefits and results today with the OpenGL ES toolkit: a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable OpenGL ES library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
Access your documents