Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile POS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile POS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile POS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile POS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile POS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 624 standard requirements:
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Mobile POS? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Think of your Mobile POS project. what are the main functions?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do we monitor the Mobile POS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Mobile POS will circumvent those obstacles?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile POS book in PDF containing 624 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile POS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile POS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile POS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile POS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile POS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile POS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile POS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Mobile POS project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Mobile POS project?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Mobile POS project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you vary your voice pace, tone and pitch to engage participants and gain involvement?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Mobile POS project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile POS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile POS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile POS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile POS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile POS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile POS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile POS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile POS project with this in-depth Mobile POS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile POS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile POS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile POS investments work better.
This Mobile POS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.