Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Media General Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Media General related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Media General specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Media General Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Media General improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Media General leverage and how?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- How do you assess your Media General workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Is a Media General Team Work effort in place?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Does our organization need more Media General education?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How likely is the current Media General plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Media General book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Media General self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Media General Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Media General areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Media General Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Media General projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Media General Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Media General project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Media General project that you would not want to repeat?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Media General project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Media General project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Media General project estimates?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
Step-by-step and complete Media General Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Media General project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Media General project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Media General project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Media General project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Media General project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Media General project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Media General project with this in-depth Media General Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Media General projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Media General and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Media General investments work better.
This Media General All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.