Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Maritime Resource Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Maritime Resource Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Maritime Resource Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Maritime Resource Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Maritime Resource Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- How would one define Maritime Resource Management leadership?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Maritime Resource Management forward?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Does our organization need more Maritime Resource Management education?
- Is Maritime Resource Management Required?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Maritime Resource Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Maritime Resource Management book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Maritime Resource Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Maritime Resource Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Maritime Resource Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Maritime Resource Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Maritime Resource Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Maritime Resource Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Maritime Resource Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Maritime Resource Management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources – How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Maritime Resource Management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Maritime Resource Management project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Maritime Resource Management project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
Step-by-step and complete Maritime Resource Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Maritime Resource Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Maritime Resource Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Maritime Resource Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Maritime Resource Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Maritime Resource Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Maritime Resource Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Maritime Resource Management project with this in-depth Maritime Resource Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Maritime Resource Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Maritime Resource Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Maritime Resource Management investments work better.
This Maritime Resource Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.