Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Innovation system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Innovation system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Innovation system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Innovation system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Innovation system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Does Innovation system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How do we go about Securing Innovation system?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Innovation system into the services that we provide?
- How will you measure your Innovation system effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Innovation system book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Innovation system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Innovation system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Innovation system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Innovation system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Innovation system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Innovation system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Innovation system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Innovation system project?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Innovation system project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Innovation system project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Innovation system project via agreements?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
Step-by-step and complete Innovation system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Innovation system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Innovation system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Innovation system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Innovation system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Innovation system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Innovation system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Innovation system project with this in-depth Innovation system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Innovation system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Innovation system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Innovation system investments work better.
This Innovation system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.