Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information Life Cycle Management ILM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information Life Cycle Management ILM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information Life Cycle Management ILM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information Life Cycle Management ILM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information Life Cycle Management ILM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How did the Information Life Cycle Management ILM manager receive input to the development of a Information Life Cycle Management ILM improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Have all basic functions of Information Life Cycle Management ILM been defined?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How will you measure the results?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Information Life Cycle Management ILM results are met?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information Life Cycle Management ILM book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Information Life Cycle Management ILM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information Life Cycle Management ILM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information Life Cycle Management ILM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information Life Cycle Management ILM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information Life Cycle Management ILM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information Life Cycle Management ILM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Information Life Cycle Management ILM project?
- Planning Process Group: In which Information Life Cycle Management ILM project management process group is the detailed Information Life Cycle Management ILM project budget created?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Information Life Cycle Management ILM project?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Information Life Cycle Management ILM project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to direct costs and indirect costs prohibited except for the correction of errors and routine accounting adjustments?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Variance Analysis: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Information Life Cycle Management ILM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information Life Cycle Management ILM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information Life Cycle Management ILM project with this in-depth Information Life Cycle Management ILM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information Life Cycle Management ILM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information Life Cycle Management ILM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information Life Cycle Management ILM investments work better.
This Information Life Cycle Management ILM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.