Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Immersive Media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Immersive Media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Immersive Media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Immersive Media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Immersive Media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Has the Immersive Media work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Whats the best design framework for Immersive Media organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Can Immersive Media be learned?
- Are there Immersive Media Models?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Immersive Media book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Immersive Media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Immersive Media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Immersive Media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Immersive Media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Immersive Media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Immersive Media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Immersive Media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Immersive Media project Manager on staff?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Immersive Media project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Immersive Media project or audit?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules – are all tasks included?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Immersive Media project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Immersive Media project create a serious risk for the business?
Step-by-step and complete Immersive Media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Immersive Media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Immersive Media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Immersive Media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Immersive Media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Immersive Media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Immersive Media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Immersive Media project with this in-depth Immersive Media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Immersive Media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Immersive Media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Immersive Media investments work better.
This Immersive Media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.