What is involved in Public Cloud Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Public Cloud Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Public Cloud Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Public Cloud Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Public Cloud Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Public Cloud Computing related domains to cover and 172 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Public Cloud Computing, Implicit parallelism, Service-oriented Architecture, Startup company, Distributed application, EMC Atmos, Speculative multithreading, As a service, Operational expenditure, Cloud computing, Explicit parallelism, Computer security, Software systems, Distributed computing, General Magic, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, Cache coherence, Ateji PX, Barriers to entry, Transaction processing, HPE Helion, Platform as a service, Client–server model, Web engineering, Instruction-level parallelism, Smarter Planet, Systolic array, Cloud engineering, Embarrassingly parallel, Fog computing, Code on demand, Mobile backend as a service, Stream processing, Flynn’s taxonomy, Performance engineering, Data centers, C++ AMP, Manycore processor, Task parallelism, Solution stack, Sensitive data, Software engineering, Zadara Storage, Load balancer, EXo Platform, Engine Yard, Remote Job Entry, Distributed shared memory, Digital Equipment Corporation, Uniform memory access, Robot as a service, CNET News, Operating system–level virtualization, IBM cloud computing, Symmetric multiprocessing, Application checkpointing:
Public Cloud Computing Critical Criteria:
Boost Public Cloud Computing failures and secure Public Cloud Computing creativity.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Public Cloud Computing. How do we gain traction?
– Is a Public Cloud Computing Team Work effort in place?
– How to Secure Public Cloud Computing?
Implicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Implicit parallelism failures and work towards be a leading Implicit parallelism expert.
– In a project to restructure Public Cloud Computing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Public Cloud Computing activities?
– Do we all define Public Cloud Computing in the same way?
Service-oriented Architecture Critical Criteria:
Apply Service-oriented Architecture tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Service-oriented Architecture.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Public Cloud Computing project?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Public Cloud Computing effort?
– What is Effective Public Cloud Computing?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Look at Startup company failures and proactively manage Startup company risks.
– Is Public Cloud Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Will Public Cloud Computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is Public Cloud Computing Required?
Distributed application Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Distributed application outcomes and research ways can we become the Distributed application company that would put us out of business.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Public Cloud Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What threat is Public Cloud Computing addressing?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Administer EMC Atmos projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Think about the people you identified for your Public Cloud Computing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Public Cloud Computing services/products?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Public Cloud Computing that make it risky?
Speculative multithreading Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Speculative multithreading management and test out new things.
– Does Public Cloud Computing analysis show the relationships among important Public Cloud Computing factors?
– Is there a Public Cloud Computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
As a service Critical Criteria:
Accelerate As a service issues and triple focus on important concepts of As a service relationship management.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Public Cloud Computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– What are current Public Cloud Computing Paradigms?
Operational expenditure Critical Criteria:
Consult on Operational expenditure goals and devote time assessing Operational expenditure and its risk.
– Which Public Cloud Computing goals are the most important?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Unify Cloud computing decisions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cloud computing projects.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Governance: Is there a governance structure to ensure that PII is managed and protected through its life cycle, even when it is stored or processed in a cloud computing environment?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– Provider viability: what happens to your organizations applications and data in the event that the provider goes out of business?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– Which cloud service model encompasses the complete cloud computing stack?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Will Cloud Computing replace traditional dedicated server hosting?
– How does cloud computing affect budget predictability for CIOs?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– Can we accelerate DevOps with Hybrid Cloud?
– Defining terms: what is a cloud platform?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– What happened to grid computing?
Explicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Explicit parallelism management and sort Explicit parallelism activities.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Public Cloud Computing agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why should we adopt a Public Cloud Computing framework?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Computer security tasks and observe effective Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Public Cloud Computing Management?
– How do we maintain Public Cloud Computings Integrity?
– Are we Assessing Public Cloud Computing and Risk?
Software systems Critical Criteria:
Scan Software systems decisions and slay a dragon.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Public Cloud Computing in a volatile global economy?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Public Cloud Computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Public Cloud Computing deliverables?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Distributed computing risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Distributed computing projects.
– What are the disruptive Public Cloud Computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How will you know that the Public Cloud Computing project has been successful?
– What are the business goals Public Cloud Computing is aiming to achieve?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Define General Magic goals and balance specific methods for improving General Magic results.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Public Cloud Computing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Public Cloud Computing?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Public Cloud Computing study?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Value General-purpose computing on graphics processing units tasks and report on setting up General-purpose computing on graphics processing units without losing ground.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Public Cloud Computing into the services that we provide?
– Does Public Cloud Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Cache coherence Critical Criteria:
Scan Cache coherence risks and look in other fields.
– What is the source of the strategies for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Ateji PX risks and get going.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Public Cloud Computing?
– Are assumptions made in Public Cloud Computing stated explicitly?
– Does our organization need more Public Cloud Computing education?
Barriers to entry Critical Criteria:
Grasp Barriers to entry engagements and balance specific methods for improving Barriers to entry results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Public Cloud Computing process?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Public Cloud Computing forward?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Public Cloud Computing project?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Audit Transaction processing failures and know what your objective is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Public Cloud Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Public Cloud Computing leaders?
HPE Helion Critical Criteria:
Guard HPE Helion outcomes and forecast involvement of future HPE Helion projects in development.
– How to deal with Public Cloud Computing Changes?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Platform as a service strategies and gather practices for scaling Platform as a service.
– How likely is the current Public Cloud Computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is there any existing Public Cloud Computing governance structure?
Client–server model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Client–server model engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Client–server model decisions.
– Is maximizing Public Cloud Computing protection the same as minimizing Public Cloud Computing loss?
Web engineering Critical Criteria:
Boost Web engineering outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Web engineering systems.
– Does Public Cloud Computing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we monitor the Public Cloud Computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the barriers to increased Public Cloud Computing production?
Instruction-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Instruction-level parallelism decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Instruction-level parallelism services.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Public Cloud Computing processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Public Cloud Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is our Public Cloud Computing Strategy?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Understand Smarter Planet visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Smarter Planet.
– How do we go about Securing Public Cloud Computing?
Systolic array Critical Criteria:
Boost Systolic array goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Public Cloud Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do the Public Cloud Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the short and long-term Public Cloud Computing goals?
Cloud engineering Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Cloud engineering goals and optimize Cloud engineering leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Public Cloud Computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Nurse Embarrassingly parallel issues and optimize Embarrassingly parallel leadership as a key to advancement.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Public Cloud Computing project?
Fog computing Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Fog computing issues and prioritize challenges of Fog computing.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Are accountability and ownership for Public Cloud Computing clearly defined?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Code on demand results and drive action.
– How much does Public Cloud Computing help?
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Mobile backend as a service planning and customize techniques for implementing Mobile backend as a service controls.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Public Cloud Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is the Public Cloud Computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we keep improving Public Cloud Computing?
Stream processing Critical Criteria:
Model after Stream processing adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– When a Public Cloud Computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Think of your Public Cloud Computing project. what are the main functions?
– Does the Public Cloud Computing task fit the clients priorities?
Flynn’s taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Guide Flynn’s taxonomy planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Flynn’s taxonomy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Public Cloud Computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How important is Public Cloud Computing to the user organizations mission?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Track Performance engineering strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Performance engineering projects.
Data centers Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Data centers strategies and document what potential Data centers megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
C++ AMP Critical Criteria:
Jump start C++ AMP planning and catalog what business benefits will C++ AMP goals deliver if achieved.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Public Cloud Computing opportunities costing us money?
Manycore processor Critical Criteria:
Think about Manycore processor decisions and work towards be a leading Manycore processor expert.
Task parallelism Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Task parallelism visions and finalize specific methods for Task parallelism acceptance.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Public Cloud Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is our formula for success in Public Cloud Computing ?
Solution stack Critical Criteria:
Rank Solution stack engagements and intervene in Solution stack processes and leadership.
– Can we do Public Cloud Computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is the scope of Public Cloud Computing defined?
Sensitive data Critical Criteria:
Understand Sensitive data projects and ask questions.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Encryption helps to secure data that may be stored on a stolen laptop but what about the sensitive data that is sent via e-mail or downloaded to a USB device?
– Are we investing our security budget properly to protect all of the potential entry points that could result in sensitive data compromise?
– Do you allow sensitive data to be loaded on to devices that may be removed from the premises?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Public Cloud Computing processes?
– Where does your sensitive data reside, both internally and with third parties?
– Where does your sensitive data reside across the enterprise?
– What measures are in place to protect sensitive data?
– How will sensitive data be identified and contained?
– How will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– Is sensitive data being properly encrypted?
– Where does your sensitive data reside?
– What is considered sensitive data?
– Where can I store sensitive data?
– What sensitive data do you hold?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Chat re Software engineering results and prioritize challenges of Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Public Cloud Computing with what users do day-to-day?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Zadara Storage outcomes and transcribe Zadara Storage as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Public Cloud Computing ?
Load balancer Critical Criteria:
Model after Load balancer goals and gather Load balancer models .
– Have all basic functions of Public Cloud Computing been defined?
– How can we improve Public Cloud Computing?
– Are there Public Cloud Computing Models?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on EXo Platform projects and point out EXo Platform tensions in leadership.
– What are our Public Cloud Computing Processes?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Test Engine Yard adoptions and create Engine Yard explanations for all managers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Public Cloud Computing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Public Cloud Computing project lifecycle?
– Who needs to know about Public Cloud Computing ?
Remote Job Entry Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Remote Job Entry results and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Public Cloud Computing requirements in detail?
Distributed shared memory Critical Criteria:
Consider Distributed shared memory tactics and perfect Distributed shared memory conflict management.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Public Cloud Computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do Public Cloud Computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Digital Equipment Corporation leadership and shift your focus.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Public Cloud Computing process?
– How do we measure improved Public Cloud Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Uniform memory access Critical Criteria:
Debate over Uniform memory access tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Uniform memory access.
Robot as a service Critical Criteria:
Refer to Robot as a service outcomes and correct better engagement with Robot as a service results.
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Deduce CNET News projects and balance specific methods for improving CNET News results.
– Among the Public Cloud Computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Operating system–level virtualization Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Operating system–level virtualization quality and define what do we need to start doing with Operating system–level virtualization.
– To what extent does management recognize Public Cloud Computing as a tool to increase the results?
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct IBM cloud computing adoptions and be persistent.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Public Cloud Computing been identified and analyzed?
Symmetric multiprocessing Critical Criteria:
Guide Symmetric multiprocessing visions and probe Symmetric multiprocessing strategic alliances.
– What will drive Public Cloud Computing change?
Application checkpointing Critical Criteria:
Study Application checkpointing planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Application checkpointing results.
– How do we know that any Public Cloud Computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Public Cloud Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Public Cloud Computing External links:
Public Cloud Computing Providers | CenturyLink
Implicit parallelism External links:
Implicit Parallelism: – Computer Science
2 04 Imprving Implicit Parallelism – YouTube
CiteSeerX — Conditions for Implicit Parallelism
Service-oriented Architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Service-Oriented Architecture Summary | Accenture
Messaging Patterns in Service-Oriented Architecture, …
Startup company External links:
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Startup Company Name Generator – namemesh.com
Startup Company on Steam
Distributed application External links:
View an Operations Manager Distributed Application …
View an Operations Manager Distributed Application …
EMC Atmos External links:
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
EMC Atmos Reviews in 2018 | IT Central Station
Speculative multithreading External links:
[PDF]Supporting Speculative Multithreading on …
As a service External links:
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
Operational expenditure External links:
[PDF]Operational Expenditure Plans – hawaii.gov
An operating expense, operating expenditure, operational expense, operational expenditure or OPEX is an ongoing cost for running a product, business, or system. Its counterpart, a capital expenditure, is the cost of developing or providing non-consumable parts for the product or system.
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
CRM Software & Cloud Computing Solutions – Salesforce UK
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Explicit parallelism External links:
Explicit Parallelism: – cs.nmsu.edu
Computer security External links:
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
Computer Security (Cybersecurity) – The New York Times
[PDF]Computer Security Incident Handling Guide
Software systems External links:
Insurance Agency Management Software Systems – …
Clinical Research Trial Software Systems | RealTime …
Connecting Pharmacy Software Systems | Surescripts
Distributed computing External links:
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
General Magic External links:
General Magic – magicandmore.ecrater.com
Jessica Jobaris & General Magic – Home | Facebook
General Magic — Creating technologies that surprise
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units External links:
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units
Cache coherence External links:
[PDF]Cache Coherence – Parasol Laboratory
MESI Cache Coherence Protocol | Vasileios Trigonakis
A Primer on Memory Consistency and Cache Coherence (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture) [Daniel J. Sorin, Mark D. Hill, …
Ateji PX External links:
Ateji PX – Quora
Barriers to entry External links:
Barriers to Entry and Exit | Ag Decision Maker
Barriers To Entry – Investopedia
Study: Industries with Low Barriers to Entry
Transaction processing External links:
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
Transaction Processing | Microsoft Docs
[PDF]Transaction Processing Rules – MasterCard
HPE Helion External links:
HPE Helion Stackato Documentation — HPE Helion Stackato …
Caringo is Now HPE Helion Ready | Caringo
Platform as a service External links:
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
Web engineering External links:
Web Engineering & Programming – Home | Facebook
Web Engineering Düsseldorf (Düsseldorf, Germany) | Meetup
SIZER WEB ENGINEERING – automation.siemens.com
Instruction-level parallelism External links:
[PDF]Chapter 3 Instruction-Level Parallelism and Its …
The Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism
Smarter Planet External links:
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM WWW Page
Slideshow: Fujitsu’s Smarter Planet | EE Times
Innovation Academy – for a smarter planet – SVVSD Blogs
Cloud engineering External links:
cloud engineering – Gartner IT Glossary
Cloud Engineering (@interlinkedos) | Twitter
Cloud Engineering Services
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
Embarrassingly parallel for loops — joblib 0.11 …
“embarrassingly parallel” programming using python …
Fog computing External links:
Fog Computing: a New IoT Architecture? – RTInsights
What Is Fog Computing? Webopedia Definition
Code on demand External links:
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
Mobile backend as a service External links:
What is Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS)? | Kinvey
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
Stream processing External links:
Real-Time Stream Processing: Extract & Transform | …
Kafka: The Definitive Guide: Real-Time Data and Stream Processing at Scale: 9781491936160: Computer Science Books @ Amazon.com
Flynn’s taxonomy External links:
ICAR – Flynn’s Taxonomy Flashcards | Quizlet
Flynn’s Taxonomy / Useful Notes – TV Tropes
Mod-03 Lec-23 Flynn’s Taxonomy, SIMD and Vector …
Performance engineering External links:
Treadstone Performance Engineering INC. – Official Site
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – Official Site
Home – Korkar Performance Engineering
Data centers External links:
H5 Data Centers, Wholesale Data Centers, Colocation
Colocation Without Complexity : Stream Data Centers
Open19 – The new way to build data centers
Manycore processor External links:
[PDF]Building Manycore Processor-to-DRAM Networks …
Task parallelism External links:
Dynamic Task Parallelism – msdn.microsoft.com
Task Parallelism in Matlab – MATLAB Answers – MATLAB …
Task Parallelism (Concurrency Runtime)
Solution stack External links:
What is solution stack? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Sensitive data External links:
Dataguise | Sensitive Data Governance
software products to secure your privacy and sensitive data
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Zadara Storage Executives, Organizational Chart, …
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Load balancer External links:
Affordable Load Balancer
http://Ad · KempTechnologies.com/LoadBalancer
Load Balancer | Load Balancing – KEMP Technologies
Load Balancer – F5 Networks
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform, San Francisco, CA. 96K likes. The Open Source Enterprise Social Platform – https://www.exoplatform.com
eXo Platform (@eXoPlatform) | Twitter
eXo Platform Editions and Pricing
Engine Yard External links:
Cloud Platform as a Service PaaS | Engine Yard
Engine Yard – Official Site
Engine Yard: Log In or Sign Up
Remote Job Entry External links:
Using the Remote Job Entry System | OpenSky Repository
What is Remote Job Entry (RJE)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Distributed shared memory External links:
[PDF]The Design of MPI Based Distributed Shared Memory …
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
Digital Equipment Corporation – CHM Revolution
Uniform memory access External links:
NUMA (Non-Uniform Memory Access): An Overview – …
[PDF]Non-uniform memory access (NUMA) – cc.gatech.edu
Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA): Overview – Petri
Robot as a service External links:
Robot as a Service | Sarcos
CNET News External links:
Oculus Go is an all-new standalone VR headset (CNET News)
Technology News – CNET News – Page 10 – CNET
CNET News Help and Support – Salesforce.com
IBM cloud computing External links:
IBM News room – IBM Cloud Computing – United States
Symmetric multiprocessing External links:
UNIX Systems for Modern Architectures: Symmetric Multiprocessing and Caching for Kernel Programmers [Curt Schimmel] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
What is SMP (symmetric multiprocessing)? – Definition …
Linux and symmetric multiprocessing – IBM
Application checkpointing External links:
F# application checkpointing – Google Groups