Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIKW pyramid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIKW pyramid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIKW pyramid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIKW pyramid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIKW pyramid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How can you negotiate DIKW pyramid successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How do we Identify specific DIKW pyramid investment and emerging trends?
- How do we ensure that implementations of DIKW pyramid products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How will you measure the results?
- Who are the DIKW pyramid improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIKW pyramid book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DIKW pyramid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIKW pyramid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIKW pyramid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIKW pyramid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIKW pyramid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIKW pyramid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DIKW pyramid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which frame seemed to be the most important and why?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for DIKW pyramid project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the DIKW pyramid project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of DIKW pyramid project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal DIKW pyramid project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
Step-by-step and complete DIKW pyramid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIKW pyramid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIKW pyramid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIKW pyramid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIKW pyramid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIKW pyramid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIKW pyramid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIKW pyramid project with this in-depth DIKW pyramid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIKW pyramid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIKW pyramid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIKW pyramid investments work better.
This DIKW pyramid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.