Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DASH7 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DASH7 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DASH7 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DASH7 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DASH7 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of DASH7 that make it risky?
- Does our organization need more DASH7 education?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, DASH7, and Brand Value
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that DASH7 brings?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DASH7 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DASH7 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DASH7 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DASH7 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DASH7 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DASH7 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DASH7 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DASH7 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the DASH7 project via agreements?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the DASH7 project produced meet the defined DASH7 project requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the DASH7 project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete DASH7 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DASH7 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DASH7 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DASH7 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DASH7 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DASH7 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DASH7 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DASH7 project with this in-depth DASH7 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DASH7 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DASH7 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DASH7 investments work better.
This DASH7 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.