What is involved in Application Control
Find out what the related areas are that Application Control connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Control thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Control journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Control leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Control related domains to cover and 19 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Control, Diameter Credit-Control Application, Attribute-value pair, Diameter, Online Charging System, Wireless Application Protocol:
Application Control Critical Criteria:
Focus on Application Control results and correct Application Control management by competencies.
– Does our organization need more Application Control education?
Diameter Credit-Control Application Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Diameter Credit-Control Application planning and gather practices for scaling Diameter Credit-Control Application.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Control ?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Application Control?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Control move?
Attribute-value pair Critical Criteria:
Investigate Attribute-value pair engagements and revise understanding of Attribute-value pair architectures.
– Who needs to know about Application Control ?
Diameter Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Diameter projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Diameter results.
– Do the Application Control decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a Application Control manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Control activities?
Online Charging System Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Online Charging System adoptions and adjust implementation of Online Charging System.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Control models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we Improve Application Control service perception, and satisfaction?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Devise Wireless Application Protocol failures and gather practices for scaling Wireless Application Protocol.
– How can you negotiate Application Control successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Control process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Control Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Control External links:
Application Control Violation
Cb Protection | Application Control Solution | Carbon Black
[PDF]TITLE V PERMIT APPLICATION CONTROL …
Diameter Credit-Control Application External links:
Diameter Credit-Control Application Protocol – Oracle
Attribute-value pair External links:
Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) – Techopedia.com
Using the Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair …
Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair Text File
Diameter External links:
Wire Gauge vs. Diameter
Tire Diameter And Circumference Calculator – CSGNetwork
How Do I Convert Diameter to Square Footage? – SF Gate
Online Charging System External links:
GitHub – sigscale/ocs: Online Charging System (OCS)
Netcracker | Cloud-Based Online Charging System
OCS (Online Charging System) – YouTube
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
Wireless Application Protocol – YouTube
[PDF]Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary