What is involved in Digital Forensics
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Forensics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Forensics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Forensics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Forensics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Forensics related domains to cover and 163 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Forensics, Simson Garfinkel, Forensic engineering, System administrator, Forensic electrical engineering, International Organization for Standardization, Hard drive, Forensic accounting, Hany Farid, Wide area network, Embedded system, Mobile device, United States Joint Forces Command, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Forensic entomology, Skid mark, Outline of forensic science, Local area network, Forensic arts, Forensic epidemiology, Microsoft Word, Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence, Federal Rules of Evidence, Forensic linguistics, Glove prints, Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor, Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center, Certified Forensic Computer Examiner, Court of law, Forensic Toolkit, Forensic podiatry, Network monitoring, Chain of custody, Computer data storage, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, 9th Circuit, Forensic psychotherapy, Forensic statistics, Forensic video analysis, Forensic polymer engineering, Database forensics, Council of Europe, Forensic profiling, Soham murders, Daubert standard, Questioned document examination, Fire investigation, Detection of fire accelerants, Forensic disk controller, Convention on Cybercrime, Electronic Communications Privacy Act, Actus reus, Academic publishing, Forensic chemistry, Electronic discovery, Digital forensic process, Mobile device forensics, Random access memory, Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, National Software Reference Library, Medical jurisprudence, Audio forensics, Use of DNA in forensic entomology, Forensic psychology, Crime scene, Computer Misuse Act 1990, Civil litigation, Glossary of digital forensics terms:
Digital Forensics Critical Criteria:
Steer Digital Forensics tactics and handle a jump-start course to Digital Forensics.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Digital Forensics. How do we gain traction?
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital Forensics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Supporting Digital Forensics documentation required?
Simson Garfinkel Critical Criteria:
Systematize Simson Garfinkel management and balance specific methods for improving Simson Garfinkel results.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Forensics leader?
– Have you identified your Digital Forensics key performance indicators?
– How can you measure Digital Forensics in a systematic way?
Forensic engineering Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Forensic engineering failures and differentiate in coordinating Forensic engineering.
– Is there a Digital Forensics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital Forensics clearly defined?
– What are specific Digital Forensics Rules to follow?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about System administrator risks and plan concise System administrator education.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– Among the Digital Forensics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital Forensics agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are assumptions made in Digital Forensics stated explicitly?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Forensic electrical engineering Critical Criteria:
Use past Forensic electrical engineering results and get going.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digital Forensics project manager?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Forensics move?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Own International Organization for Standardization engagements and integrate design thinking in International Organization for Standardization innovation.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Forensics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Forensics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we Identify specific Digital Forensics investment and emerging trends?
Hard drive Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Hard drive visions and handle a jump-start course to Hard drive.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Digital Forensics in a volatile global economy?
– Are equipment (such as servers, workstations, laptops, and hard drives) and media containing cardholder data physically protected against unauthorized access?
– Are machine hard drives or media storing data destroyed or otherwise rendered unreadable prior to disposal?
– Does Digital Forensics analysis show the relationships among important Digital Forensics factors?
– Is Digital Forensics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Forensic accounting Critical Criteria:
Learn from Forensic accounting management and change contexts.
– What are all of our Digital Forensics domains and what do they do?
– How do we Improve Digital Forensics service perception, and satisfaction?
Hany Farid Critical Criteria:
X-ray Hany Farid risks and reduce Hany Farid costs.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Digital Forensics processes?
– Who sets the Digital Forensics standards?
– What is Effective Digital Forensics?
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Wide area network risks and oversee implementation of Wide area network.
– What are the key elements of your Digital Forensics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we keep improving Digital Forensics?
– How to Secure Digital Forensics?
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Embedded system goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Embedded system decisions.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital Forensics is underway?
– To what extent does management recognize Digital Forensics as a tool to increase the results?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mobile device risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Mobile device strategies.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– What is our Digital Forensics Strategy?
United States Joint Forces Command Critical Criteria:
Coach on United States Joint Forces Command tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital Forensics activities?
– Does Digital Forensics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Critical Criteria:
Scan Computer Fraud and Abuse Act planning and probe Computer Fraud and Abuse Act strategic alliances.
– For your Digital Forensics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we Lead with Digital Forensics in Mind?
Forensic entomology Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Forensic entomology engagements and summarize a clear Forensic entomology focus.
– Can we add value to the current Digital Forensics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Digital Forensics processes?
– What are the usability implications of Digital Forensics actions?
Skid mark Critical Criteria:
Frame Skid mark risks and gather practices for scaling Skid mark.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Forensics?
Outline of forensic science Critical Criteria:
Talk about Outline of forensic science strategies and optimize Outline of forensic science leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Forensics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does the Digital Forensics task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the long-term Digital Forensics goals?
Local area network Critical Criteria:
Test Local area network leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– A virtual local area network (vlan) is a physical grouping of network devices within a larger network. true or false?
– What business benefits will Digital Forensics goals deliver if achieved?
– Why is Digital Forensics important for you now?
Forensic arts Critical Criteria:
Infer Forensic arts strategies and ask what if.
– Which Digital Forensics goals are the most important?
– Are we Assessing Digital Forensics and Risk?
Forensic epidemiology Critical Criteria:
Study Forensic epidemiology governance and plan concise Forensic epidemiology education.
– Does Digital Forensics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What threat is Digital Forensics addressing?
Microsoft Word Critical Criteria:
Value Microsoft Word risks and optimize Microsoft Word leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does our organization need more Digital Forensics education?
Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence results.
– What is the purpose of Digital Forensics in relation to the mission?
– Do Digital Forensics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How would one define Digital Forensics leadership?
Federal Rules of Evidence Critical Criteria:
Examine Federal Rules of Evidence results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Federal Rules of Evidence skills.
– Consider your own Digital Forensics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Forensic linguistics Critical Criteria:
Study Forensic linguistics tasks and look at the big picture.
Glove prints Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Glove prints planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Glove prints information.
– What are the disruptive Digital Forensics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital Forensics process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Forensics requirements in detail?
Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor Critical Criteria:
Pilot Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor adoptions and describe the risks of Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor sustainability.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Digital Forensics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Are there recognized Digital Forensics problems?
Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center Critical Criteria:
Group Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center interface.
– Do we monitor the Digital Forensics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Forensics approaches/solutions?
Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Certified Forensic Computer Examiner strategies and probe the present value of growth of Certified Forensic Computer Examiner.
– Will Digital Forensics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Court of law Critical Criteria:
Track Court of law risks and correct better engagement with Court of law results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Digital Forensics, including any consulting or professional services?
– How likely is the current Digital Forensics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Forensic Toolkit Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Forensic Toolkit quality and define Forensic Toolkit competency-based leadership.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital Forensics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In what ways are Digital Forensics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Digital Forensics service perception, and satisfaction?
Forensic podiatry Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Forensic podiatry goals and work towards be a leading Forensic podiatry expert.
– What is our formula for success in Digital Forensics ?
– How is the value delivered by Digital Forensics being measured?
Network monitoring Critical Criteria:
Frame Network monitoring outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Forensics leaders?
– How much does Digital Forensics help?
Chain of custody Critical Criteria:
Systematize Chain of custody leadership and find out what it really means.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital Forensics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Check Computer data storage management and mentor Computer data storage customer orientation.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Forensics?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Forensics ?
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Critical Criteria:
Chat re Federal Law Enforcement Training Center quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Federal Law Enforcement Training Center projects.
– In the case of a Digital Forensics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital Forensics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital Forensics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are internal and external Digital Forensics relations?
– Is the scope of Digital Forensics defined?
9th Circuit Critical Criteria:
Adapt 9th Circuit leadership and ask what if.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Digital Forensics Management?
Forensic psychotherapy Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Forensic psychotherapy strategies and acquire concise Forensic psychotherapy education.
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Forensics production?
Forensic statistics Critical Criteria:
Canvass Forensic statistics management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Forensic statistics.
Forensic video analysis Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Forensic video analysis goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Forensic video analysis.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Digital Forensics?
Forensic polymer engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Forensic polymer engineering risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Forensic polymer engineering skills.
– Why are Digital Forensics skills important?
– How can we improve Digital Forensics?
Database forensics Critical Criteria:
Recall Database forensics results and check on ways to get started with Database forensics.
– Does Digital Forensics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Forensics strengthening and reform actually originate?
Council of Europe Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Council of Europe planning and pay attention to the small things.
– Who needs to know about Digital Forensics ?
Forensic profiling Critical Criteria:
Mine Forensic profiling planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Forensic profiling skills.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital Forensics activities?
– How do we maintain Digital Forensicss Integrity?
Soham murders Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Soham murders quality and prioritize challenges of Soham murders.
Daubert standard Critical Criteria:
Apply Daubert standard projects and budget for Daubert standard challenges.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital Forensics values?
– What vendors make products that address the Digital Forensics needs?
Questioned document examination Critical Criteria:
Discourse Questioned document examination quality and define Questioned document examination competency-based leadership.
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital Forensics?
– What are current Digital Forensics Paradigms?
Fire investigation Critical Criteria:
Merge Fire investigation management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Fire investigation.
Detection of fire accelerants Critical Criteria:
Examine Detection of fire accelerants tasks and sort Detection of fire accelerants activities.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital Forensics process?
Forensic disk controller Critical Criteria:
Guide Forensic disk controller tactics and achieve a single Forensic disk controller view and bringing data together.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Forensics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Forensics process available?
– Is maximizing Digital Forensics protection the same as minimizing Digital Forensics loss?
Convention on Cybercrime Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Convention on Cybercrime tactics and find out what it really means.
– Does Digital Forensics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Digital Forensics effort?
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Canvass Electronic Communications Privacy Act issues and devise Electronic Communications Privacy Act key steps.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital Forensics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Actus reus Critical Criteria:
Guard Actus reus risks and create a map for yourself.
– Is a Digital Forensics Team Work effort in place?
Academic publishing Critical Criteria:
Drive Academic publishing projects and integrate design thinking in Academic publishing innovation.
Forensic chemistry Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Forensic chemistry visions and transcribe Forensic chemistry as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can the value of Digital Forensics be defined?
– Do we have past Digital Forensics Successes?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Electronic discovery leadership and test out new things.
Digital forensic process Critical Criteria:
Scan Digital forensic process planning and change contexts.
Mobile device forensics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Mobile device forensics projects and overcome Mobile device forensics skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we manage Digital Forensics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Have all basic functions of Digital Forensics been defined?
Random access memory Critical Criteria:
Nurse Random access memory projects and assess what counts with Random access memory that we are not counting.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital Forensics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Forensics study?
Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 Critical Criteria:
Discuss Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 engagements and gather Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 models .
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital Forensics with what users do day-to-day?
National Software Reference Library Critical Criteria:
Match National Software Reference Library quality and report on setting up National Software Reference Library without losing ground.
– Do those selected for the Digital Forensics team have a good general understanding of what Digital Forensics is all about?
Medical jurisprudence Critical Criteria:
Canvass Medical jurisprudence quality and get the big picture.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Forensics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Forensics project lifecycle?
– Do we all define Digital Forensics in the same way?
Audio forensics Critical Criteria:
Apply Audio forensics planning and correct better engagement with Audio forensics results.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Forensics project?
Use of DNA in forensic entomology Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Use of DNA in forensic entomology issues and revise understanding of Use of DNA in forensic entomology architectures.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Forensics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital Forensics?
Forensic psychology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Forensic psychology projects and achieve a single Forensic psychology view and bringing data together.
– Think of your Digital Forensics project. what are the main functions?
Crime scene Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Crime scene strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Crime scene projects.
Computer Misuse Act 1990 Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Computer Misuse Act 1990 risks and devote time assessing Computer Misuse Act 1990 and its risk.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital Forensics objectives?
– Why should we adopt a Digital Forensics framework?
Civil litigation Critical Criteria:
Use past Civil litigation projects and check on ways to get started with Civil litigation.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Forensics moving forward?
– What are our Digital Forensics Processes?
Glossary of digital forensics terms Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Glossary of digital forensics terms planning and devise Glossary of digital forensics terms key steps.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Forensics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Forensics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Forensics External links:
Digital Forensics | Roger Williams University
Digital forensics (eBook, 2018) [WorldCat.org]
Crypsis | Data Breach, Security, & Digital Forensics
Simson Garfinkel External links:
Simson Garfinkel | Aeon
Simson Garfinkel – O’Reilly Media
Forensic engineering External links:
Forensic Engineering Technologies
Forensic engineering. (Journal, magazine, 1987) …
Forensic Engineering – BUILDINGS
System administrator External links:
Red Hat Certified System Administrator – RHCSA
System Administrator Jobs – Monster.com
System Administrator Role – technet.microsoft.com
Forensic electrical engineering External links:
What is FORENSIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING? What …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Hard drive External links:
How to format your hard drive – Seagate.com
Xbox One Actual Hard Drive Space – IGN
Buy Seagate Expansion 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STEA4000400): External Hard Drives – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Forensic accounting External links:
Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support Services | DHG
Forensic Accounting | FBIJOBS
Hany Farid External links:
Visit Healthgrades for information on Dr. Hany Farid, MD Find Phone & Address information, medical practice history, affiliated hospitals and more.
Hany Farid – Google Scholar Citations
Hany Farid | Counter Extremism Project
Wide area network External links:
[PDF]ALTESS Wide Area Network Acceptable Use Agreement
Wide area network | computer science | Britannica.com
Repeater List | WANRS – Wide Area Network Repeater System
Embedded system External links:
Aerial Reconfigurable Embedded System (ARES)
Mobile device External links:
Mobile Ordering | Order Pizza on Mobile Device
DIRECTV App – Watch Streaming TV on Your Mobile Device
Cell Phone & Mobile Device Insurance Service Plans
United States Joint Forces Command External links:
[PDF]United States Joint Forces Command …
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act External links:
NACDL – Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA)
Hacker Lexicon: What Is the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act?
Forensic entomology External links:
Forensic entomology | definition of forensic entomology …
Forensic Entomology Flashcards | Quizlet
Skid mark External links:
Skid Mark & Gouge Accident Reconstruction Experts
Skid Mark/ Dirty Pantys – YouTube
Skid Mark Racing/Motorsports – Home | Facebook
Outline of forensic science External links:
Outline of forensic science – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Outline of forensic science
Local area network External links:
DET Local Area Network (LAN)
Local area network | computer technology | Britannica.com
Forensic arts External links:
Best 30 Forensic Arts in Redmond, WA with Reviews – YP.com
FORENSIC ARTS – HOME
Forensic epidemiology External links:
Forensic Epidemiology – Medical Examiner
Forensic Epidemiology – Trial Guides
Forensic epidemiology (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Microsoft Word External links:
Microsoft Word Online – Work together on Word documents
How to Center Text in Microsoft Word: 10 Steps (with …
Inserting Title into Microsoft Word Document – PC Pitstop
Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence External links:
[PDF]Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence …
Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE)
[PDF]Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence
Federal Rules of Evidence External links:
Federal Rules of Evidence — 2018 Edition
[PDF]FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE: 801-03, 901
Federal Rules of Evidence, 2016 | U.S. Government …
Forensic linguistics External links:
Forensic linguistics (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
What is Forensic Linguistics? – LANGUAGE and LAW.org
LINGUIST List 15.2774: Forensic Linguistics: Olsson …
Glove prints External links:
Glove prints – revolvy.com
Seirus Men’s All Weather Glove Prints – bobwards.com
Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor External links:
Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor – EEL …
Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor | …
Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center External links:
Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center | Eye On …
Certified Forensic Computer Examiner External links:
Certified Forensic Computer Examiner – PDF documents
Forensic Toolkit External links:
[PDF]Forensic Toolkit (FTK)
FTK (Forensic Toolkit) – COPTR
Forensic Toolkit (FTK) – AccessData
Forensic podiatry External links:
Forensic Podiatry – acuityglobal.solutions
American Society of Forensic Podiatry
Network monitoring External links:
APCON Intelligent Network Monitoring
Network Monitoring Software WhatsUp Gold – Ipswitch
Network monitoring software – PRTG | Paessler
Chain of custody External links:
What’s a Chain of Custody and Control Form?
[PDF]1 Chain of Custody 4.26.08 – Vermont Secretary of State
Chain of custody. Chain of custody, in legal contexts, refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail, showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical or electronic evidence.
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Computer Data Storage Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Forensic psychotherapy External links:
Forensic psychotherapy. – medscape.com
Forensic statistics External links:
Symposium : forensic statistics in SearchWorks catalog
Forensic video analysis External links:
Forensic Video Analysis with Video Cleaner | Class …
Forensic polymer engineering External links:
Forensic polymer engineering : why polymer products …
Forensic Polymer Engineering – ScienceDirect
What is FORENSIC POLYMER ENGINEERING? What …
Database forensics External links:
Database Forensics and eDiscovery | Global Digital …
Council of Europe External links:
EDQM – Council of Europe – Home | Facebook
Council of Europe
Council of Europe – Home | Facebook
Forensic profiling External links:
Forensic Profiling Cards | Reed Write
Forensic Profiling Quiz Flashcards | Quizlet
Center of Forensic Profiling – Home | Facebook
Soham murders External links:
The Soham Murders (Crime Documentary) – Real Stories
The Soham Murders – Home
Daubert standard External links:
What is the Daubert Standard for Expert Testimony? – YouTube
Daubert standard legal definition of Daubert standard
The Daubert Standard – AlcoPro
Questioned document examination External links:
Case Study – Questioned Document Examination
Evidence Technology Magazine – Questioned Document Examination
Questioned Document Examination – Home
Fire investigation External links:
Fire Investigation: Essentials R0206
Fire Investigation Training & Degree Programs – Fire …
Initial Fire Investigation for First Responders (Q0379)
Detection of fire accelerants External links:
Detection of fire accelerants – WOW.com
Forensic disk controller External links:
Forensic disk controller – WOW.com
Forensic disk controller – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Forensic disk controller
Convention on Cybercrime External links:
[PDF]The Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime: …
The Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime- …
Refworld | Convention on Cybercrime
Electronic Communications Privacy Act External links:
California Electronic Communications Privacy Act …
Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986
Actus reus External links:
Actus Reus/ Mens Rea | LII / Legal Information Institute
Actus Reus Flashcards | Quizlet
Actus Reus Legal Definition | Merriam-Webster Law …
Academic publishing External links:
Æ Academic Publishing (INTERIM SITE)
Academic publishing – New World Encyclopedia
Academic publishing in Ecuador (Book, 1994) …
Forensic chemistry External links:
Forensic Chemistry – Department of Chemistry and …
Forensic Chemistry Sections | Mass.gov
Forensic Chemistry – Lake Superior State University
Electronic discovery External links:
The Electronic Discovery Institute
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
Cicayda eDiscovery Software and Electronic Discovery …
Digital forensic process External links:
Integrated digital forensic process model – ScienceDirect
Mobile device forensics External links:
IACIS – Mobile Device Forensics
[PDF]Open Source Mobile Device Forensics
Mobile Device Forensics – Law Technology Today
Random access memory External links:
What is SRAM (static random access memory)? – …
Random access memory on a low energy diet – ScienceDaily
What is RAM? (aka Random Access Memory or Main …
Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 External links:
Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 – Law Teacher
Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 – legislation.gov.uk
Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 – Legislation.gov.uk
National Software Reference Library External links:
National Software Reference Library – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/National Software Reference Library
Medical jurisprudence External links:
Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam Study Guide
Audio forensics External links:
Cost of Audio Forensics – United States Forensics
Use of DNA in forensic entomology External links:
Use of DNA in forensic entomology – WOW.com
Forensic psychology External links:
What is Forensic Psychology? | Psychology Today
Masters in Forensic Psychology Online – Capella University
Crime scene External links:
The Daily Life Of A Crime Scene Cleaner – Business Insider
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – CBS.com
Amdecon® Crime Scene Cleanup
Computer Misuse Act 1990 External links:
Computer Misuse Act 1990 by tanesha dhokia on Prezi
OfficeMix : The Computer Misuse Act 1990 – mix.office.com
Computer MisUse Act 1990 Flashcards | Quizlet
Civil litigation External links:
Civil Litigation – Shipley Law Firm & Title Company
Civil Litigation Law Practice | DBL Law
Introduction to Civil Litigation – The Balance
Glossary of digital forensics terms External links:
Glossary of digital forensics terms – WOW.com