What is involved in continuous moves
Find out what the related areas are that continuous moves connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a continuous moves thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its continuous moves journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward continuous moves leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which continuous moves related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
continuous moves, Continuous delivery, Amazon.com, Application lifecycle management, Application release automation, Architecturally significant requirements, Branching, Build automation, Build management, Change management, Continuous configuration automation, Continuous integration, Continuous testing, DevOps, Facebook, Feature toggle, Google, Paddy Power, Poka-Yoke, Release management, Software configuration management, Software engineering, Software release, Source control, Version control, Wells Fargo, WinOps, Yahoo.com:
continuous moves Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about continuous moves tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of continuous moves.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of continuous moves activities?
– Why should we adopt a continuous moves framework?
Continuous delivery Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Continuous delivery projects and describe the risks of Continuous delivery sustainability.
– In the case of a continuous moves project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a continuous moves project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any continuous moves project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent continuous moves services/products?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
– How can skill-level changes improve continuous moves?
Amazon.com Critical Criteria:
Probe Amazon.com tasks and cater for concise Amazon.com education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a continuous moves project?
– Is the scope of continuous moves defined?
Application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Start Application lifecycle management outcomes and proactively manage Application lifecycle management risks.
– How do mission and objectives affect the continuous moves processes of our organization?
– Have all basic functions of continuous moves been defined?
– What is Effective continuous moves?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Application release automation management and intervene in Application release automation processes and leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a continuous moves process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the continuous moves process available?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its continuous moves processes?
– How can you measure continuous moves in a systematic way?
Architecturally significant requirements Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Architecturally significant requirements projects and mentor Architecturally significant requirements customer orientation.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these continuous moves processes?
– Is there a continuous moves Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are accountability and ownership for continuous moves clearly defined?
Branching Critical Criteria:
Grasp Branching tasks and perfect Branching conflict management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether continuous moves goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the source of the strategies for continuous moves strengthening and reform?
– Is there any existing continuous moves governance structure?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Build automation visions and optimize Build automation leadership as a key to advancement.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of continuous moves moving forward?
– Will continuous moves deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Build management Critical Criteria:
Think about Build management strategies and reduce Build management costs.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect continuous moves workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about continuous moves. How do we gain traction?
– What are internal and external continuous moves relations?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Change management management and document what potential Change management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– Does your organization have a preferred organizational change management methodology?
– What are the most important benefits of effective organizational change management?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– When and how is Change Management used on a project?
– When to start Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Continuous configuration automation Critical Criteria:
Coach on Continuous configuration automation governance and check on ways to get started with Continuous configuration automation.
– Is the continuous moves organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How is the value delivered by continuous moves being measured?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Continuous integration projects and look at the big picture.
– What potential environmental factors impact the continuous moves effort?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Continuous testing Critical Criteria:
Align Continuous testing failures and explore and align the progress in Continuous testing.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if continuous moves does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations continuous moves values?
– Does continuous moves analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
DevOps Critical Criteria:
Read up on DevOps visions and correct better engagement with DevOps results.
– Essentially, DevOps isnt a tool or a product. Its an operational approach that changes how organizations think about developing and deploying applications. But, for many organizations, this can be a bit vague. How do you introduce this sort of change?
– If you would like to hire an Architect who has experience with all the three (Data, Application, Interface) roles, which area will get the most priority?
– Approximately how many application upgrades and new features does your organization release for existing applications in a year?
– What is the percentage improvement, increase, or reduction for each of the quantifiable benefits you have seen?
– What benefits have you seen or do you anticipate seeing from implementing DevOps in your organization?
– Would it surprise you to find that most software issues are due to configuration errors?
– Once a code change is committed, how long does it take to reach the customer?
– What specific initiatives are you looking to implement as part of DevOps?
– Do business analysts know the cost of feature addition or modification?
– Have you adopted a DevOps approach or methodology in your organization?
– HOW MANY RESOURCES SUPPORT DEVOPS INITIATIVES AT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
– Do we need more information on shared goals in DevOps?
– What are the underpinning principles of DevOps?
– WHAT DOES DEVOPS LOOK LIKE – ACROSS THE SDLC?
– what is NEXT FOR RELEASE MANAGEMENT AND DEVOPS?
– What are the areas of DevOps patterns?
– How do organizations define DevOps?
– What is the value of DevOps?
– Why is DevOps important?
– What enables DevOps?
Facebook Critical Criteria:
Refer to Facebook quality and find out.
– Facebook: does using facebook for discussions in an online course enhance perceived social presence and student interaction?
– Does using Facebook for discussions in an online course enhance perceived social presence and student interaction?
– Why is it so hard to develop a mental model of facebooks information architecture?
– Have the types of risks that may impact continuous moves been identified and analyzed?
– Why are investors so optimistic about facebook?
Feature toggle Critical Criteria:
Canvass Feature toggle engagements and get the big picture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of continuous moves product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the continuous moves process?
Google Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Google tasks and sort Google activities.
– We keep record of data and store them in cloud services; for example Google Suite. There are data protection tools provided and security rules can be set. But who has the responsibility for securing them – us or Google?
– What management system can we use to leverage the continuous moves experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– Why is continuous moves important for you now?
– Who needs to know about continuous moves ?
Paddy Power Critical Criteria:
Face Paddy Power strategies and separate what are the business goals Paddy Power is aiming to achieve.
– What are the disruptive continuous moves technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there continuous moves problems defined?
Poka-Yoke Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Poka-Yoke decisions and oversee Poka-Yoke management by competencies.
Release management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Release management decisions and report on setting up Release management without losing ground.
– What happens after development: how should developers release component-based software and how can users subsequently obtain such software especially if the software under consideration consists of many components that are released by many organizations at many different geographical locations?
– What is, really, the difference between development and innovation, i.e. how big or radical do changes have to be to warrant the label innovation ?
– What are the issues that arise when a limited number of vendors participate in a technology market and how can the risks be mitigated ?
– The offeror will describe its service levels for fixes, help desk, etc. will it reduce its fees if the service levels are not met?
– How do these developers concur over long distances in environments where people rarely if ever meet face to face in a virtual organization?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to continuous moves?
– Does it avoid poorly executed software handoffs between development, testing, and operations?
– How likely is the current continuous moves plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will the offeror provide support through the help desk?
– Do you have existing automation or deployment tools?
– What are the development, release, and deployment activities?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Why has no os tool emerged to meet this need?
– Who must complete a release management plan?
– Every design decision is technical, or not?
– Does Agile Release Management Work in Real Life?
– Can you Reduce your release window by 90%?
– All tasks complete?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software configuration management leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software configuration management.
– In a project to restructure continuous moves outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– How to deal with continuous moves Changes?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software engineering strategies and learn.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your continuous moves activities?
– Do continuous moves rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we manage continuous moves Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software release Critical Criteria:
Examine Software release tasks and arbitrate Software release techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Which customers cant participate in our continuous moves domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate continuous moves delivery for example is new software needed?
Source control Critical Criteria:
Confer re Source control issues and sort Source control activities.
– Who sets the continuous moves standards?
– Do you use source control?
Version control Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Version control goals and question.
– How can you experiment with a complex change and benefit from the version control system without making the change public?
– Will continuous moves have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will you be using a standard naming format and version control?
– How do we improve the way that we use version control?
– What goes under version control?
Wells Fargo Critical Criteria:
Scan Wells Fargo governance and oversee implementation of Wells Fargo.
– Does continuous moves include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the total cost related to deploying continuous moves, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does our organization need more continuous moves education?
WinOps Critical Criteria:
Rank WinOps failures and integrate design thinking in WinOps innovation.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with continuous moves ?
Yahoo.com Critical Criteria:
Participate in Yahoo.com risks and forecast involvement of future Yahoo.com projects in development.
– Are assumptions made in continuous moves stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the continuous moves Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
continuous moves External links:
continuous moves – Gartner IT Glossary
Owner Operators – Dedicated and Continuous Moves …
Continuous Moves (Part 1) | Logistics Viewpoints
Continuous delivery External links:
What is Continuous Delivery? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Continuous Delivery Pipeline – Scaled Agile Framework
Amazon.com External links:
Amazon.com: Interesting Finds
Application lifecycle management External links:
Application Lifecycle Management | Salesforce Trailhead
[PDF]Application Lifecycle Management – Deloitte
[PDF]What is Application Lifecycle Management?
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Architecturally significant requirements External links:
[PDF]Architecturally Significant Requirements, …
Branching External links:
Learn Git Branching
OEMA | ROTC Branching
Build automation External links:
Release Management and Build Automation with TFS …
Build management External links:
BuildMonkey – Build management for iOS developers
Why You Must Build Management Capability – Workforce …
VERDANT LANDSCAPE DESIGN BUILD MANAGEMENT
Change management External links:
[PDF]Change Management Best Practices Guide
ADKAR Change Management Model Overview & …
Change management experts -Change Management …
Continuous configuration automation External links:
Video: MyST Continuous Configuration Automation – Part 5
Continuous integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Continuous testing External links:
Continuous Testing – CA Technologies
SeaLights Continuous Testing Management Platform
Continuous Testing Solutions for Enterprise | Sauce Labs
DevOps External links:
Azure DevOps Projects | Microsoft Azure
DevOps Tutorial | Introduction to DevOps | Edureka
Facebook External links:
Facebook – Log In or Sign Up
Feature toggle External links:
Implementing feature toggle in ASP.NET Core | …
Log in – Feature Toggle Manager
Continuous Delivery using feature toggle – The Practical Dev
Google External links:
Google Compute Engine control panel – Google Cloud …
Paddy Power External links:
Paddy Power Betfair Careers · Game on.
Paddy Power Betfair – Official Site
Poka-Yoke External links:
Zero Quality Control: Source Inspection and the Poka-Yoke System [Shigeo Shingo] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. A combination of source inspection and mistake-proofing devices is the only method to get you to zero defects. Shigeo Shingo shows you how this proven system for reducing errors turns out the highest …
Release management External links:
NHSN Release Management | NHSN | CDC
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Software Engineering | University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Software release External links:
ServiceNow Software Release — Kingston | ServiceNow …
ROCK64 Software Release – PINE64
Identifying Your Oracle Database Software Release
Source control External links:
Source control | Microsoft Docs
Visual Studio Code Source Control API
How to: Add a Project or Solution to Source Control
Version control External links:
Git and TFVC version control | Microsoft Docs
Git Version Control in Visual Studio Code
Use Team Foundation Version Control | Microsoft Docs
Wells Fargo External links:
eServices Sign On – Wells Fargo Dealer Services
Wells Fargo – Official Site
Bank Owned Homes | REO properties | Wells Fargo
WinOps External links:
WinOps – Meetup
WinOps London 2017 | WinOps.Org
WinOps 2017 Rob Reynolds – Modern Software …
Yahoo.com External links:
Yahoo.com Login | Yahoo Mail Login – YouTube
firstname.lastname@example.org – DivahGlam
How to remove Search.yahoo.com Adware (Virus …